[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a shitty self insert, prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

He's a shitty self insert, prove me wrong.
>>
>>88494980
No. I don't care what you think and it's not worth my time to argue with you.
>>
According to Mark Hamill, Bob Kane acted more like The Penguin.
>>
>>88494980
so are the others, anon
>>
>>88494980
I want to fuck him, not be him
>>
>>88494980
>Comic book characters
>Self inserts on some level
Wowzie anon, you've solved the mystery. This is a better achievement than your 2+2=4 breakthrough.
>>
>>88494980
>>88494980
I'm not skilled, rich, handsome, intelligent, strong, strongwilled, reliable, calculating, well connected, nor have I ever lost anyone dear to me.
Hell, I'm not american and I'm of anglo descent.

I guess I do have dark hair, anger issues and a clown that follows me around.
>>
I don't self insert as Batman.
>>
>>88494980
Pretty sure you were thinking of Spiderman, OP.
>>
>>88494980

How so? Characters like Dick Grayson, Peter Parker, or Kyle Rayner are not only far more relatable to comic book readers but more desirable to self-insert into in the first place. Why would you wanna be an obsessive and depressive forever-alone when you could be a flawless young hotness?
>>
>>88496036
Do you know what a self insert is?
>>
>>88496192
>Super rich

>Gets all the womens ;^)

>Could /totally/ beat Batman

>Unbeatable

>Smartest being in the world!

>Strongest human of all time.

The obsessive and depressive part is for the same reason people self insert into Reaper.
>>
>>88496232
I'm saying that nothing about Batman is relatable to me, why would I put myself in his shoes?
Sure, it sounds "fun" to have all the cool gadgets and stuff, but why would you pretend to be Batman unless you have some really weird power trip and violent fantasies?
>>
>>88496300
Only one of those things is true
>>
>>88496300

Idk what you're talking about. He doesn't get that many women, he gets the shit kicked out of him probably more than any other superhero, he's not the smartest person (Lex, Tim, Holt, etc.), he gets overpowered by Bane and other large thugs so...

Yeah, he's rich. Self-inserts usually aren't trust-fund babies.
>>
>>88494980
He's plot armor manifested into a human in a cape and hood, and his primary arch nemesis is plot armor in clown makeup.
>>
>>88494980
Every character is a shitty self insert, prove me wrong.
>>
>>88494980
Burden of proof isn't on us, prove me wrong
>>
File: 8bc2rHf.jpg (568KB, 658x1015px) Image search: [Google]
8bc2rHf.jpg
568KB, 658x1015px
>>88496336
Power fantasies are self inserts.

>>88496350
>>88496424
See: >>88490220

Also there's the fact that he's constatly getting batwanked. Hell, he's even so smart he can't be mind controlled for whatever fucking reason.
>>
>>88497376
that image never made much sense since it counts out of canon stories and other stuff and still Batman isn't even at the top of the list
>>
>>88494980
Can't argue with that, you need to be a retard to self insert as Batman. That's why I've self inserted as his Robin all my life.
>>
>>88497376

List is already wrong since Batman never slept with Bekka. Also looks how silly his list is, it's full of no-namers compared to Wolverine's or Iron Man's who's-who lists of the world's most spectacular women.
>>
>>88494980
I can't prove you wrong when you're right
>>
>>88497376
>radio control waves

it's not hard to think that the guy who has mad hatter as a rogue enemy has a cowl that shields him from radio waves
>>
Bill Finger wrote the self-insert parts out of Batman decades ago, OP.
>>
>>88497833
Are you me?
>>
Everything in your life is fucking meaningless, prove me wrong.
>>
>>88494980
Scott Snyder's Batman is a self-insert. I agree.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.