[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Foodfight-post-2.jpg (138KB, 510x276px) Image search: [Google]
Foodfight-post-2.jpg
138KB, 510x276px
If it had been released in 2002, could it have been good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uIhu8qrrs
>>
>>88489864
The humor was the same as the other thousand of 2000's shrek bandwagon comedies and the studio never made a real animated movie. Both the writing and cgi (even in better form) would age like ass.
>>
No.
Absolutely no kid gives a fuck if their food products come to live when no one looks.
>>
>>88489864
It will still suck ass
>>
>>88489864
Well it came out again as sausage party.
>>
>>88489864
>Same scenes with better animation
No it'd still be crap but the visuals wouldn't burn my eyes as bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjJY8vHWWg
>>
>>88489864
For anyone who doesn't what he's talking about the story is that the original movie was stolen before it was released and the movie we got was the attempt to recreate it
>>
It would have been forgettably mediocre like Doogal instead of trainwreck ironically great like Delgo.
>>
>>88489864
>Charlie Sheen wanting to fuck an underage Hillary Duff

I dunno

Also the writing was shit
>>
better than sausage party for sure
>>
>>88489864
No it would've sucked. It would've been one of those dime-a-dozen talking animal CGI hackjobs with celebrities and pop culture references they had so much in the 00s.

The unfinished... er, "finished" version is goddamn hilarious and has a bizarre charm of its own (for all the wrong reasons). I wouldn't trade it for the world.
>>
Sunshine would've actually looked cute.
>>
The movie as a whole would look noticeably better, but still not great.
It would be able to capture that Tex Avery feel better, but the visuals, while better, would still be below par for the era, and the writing would probably still be shit.
>>
>>88489864
was g ood
>>
>>88489864
Nah.

It'd be less retina-burning, but that'd be it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.