[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /co/ hate this woman so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Tara Strong.jpg (27KB, 441x661px) Image search: [Google]
Tara Strong.jpg
27KB, 441x661px
Why does /co/ hate this woman so much?
>>
File: Kari_Wahlgren.jpg (91KB, 483x594px) Image search: [Google]
Kari_Wahlgren.jpg
91KB, 483x594px
>>88484677

cause she's the most popular voice actress in the industry.

Tara's alright, overrated for sure but not bad by any means.

I'm a Kari Wahlgren man myself.
>>
>>88484677
She's hated? I haven't been here much in the last couple of years, but back then she seemed to be plenty popular.
>>
I only hate you, OP.
It would be nice if you died in a painful accident, so we wouldn't have to endure your endless shitposting any more.
>>
>>88484825
Dude, how are things going at home? Do you need to talk?
>>
>>88484677
She's a bit of an attention whore.

There's also the board culture thing that /co/'s supposed to hate /mlp/ and she voices the main character.
>>
>>88484915
Things are great. If you want to talk it better be about the extremely necessary suicide you need to take care of as soon as possible.
>>
>>88484677
Cocktease, that's really about it
>>
>>88484677
4chan is contrarian as fuck, anon.
>>
because she drives my dick absolutely wild
>>
>>88484677
I don't hate her. I want to fuck her.
>>
>>88484973
Yeah but she also voiced Bubbles so that cancels out
>>
File: second.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>88484974
>>
>>88484677
Memes aside, I think Tara really is a great actress. People may say she recycles the same voices, but her acting is always improving. Like, say what you will about the animated Killing Joke, but she did damn well with Batgirl in there.

>inb4 "IT WAS JUST SEX, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MEAN ANYTHING"
>>
>>88484677
Because I want to fuck her like an animal and won't stop cockteasing.
>>
File: 1481164685919.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1481164685919.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>88486003
>cockteasing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVZVD1nRUbU
>>
>>88484677
Professionally, she's a great voice actress.
Personally, she's an attention whore and a cocktease.
>>
>>88484677
I don't. I want to fuck her till my dick falls off
>>
/co/ hates her because she does a voice in a pony show, and they really hate that she shows off her body and tits a lot. It really triggers the fuck out of the effeminate numales of /co/.
>>
>>88484973
>a bit

She's a wanton attention whore.
>>
>>88488607
I love that about her. Aging beauty wanting attention, makes her cock teasing more fun cuz she wants it and she's held up enough that I want it too. I'll give it views/likes for sure, just keep it coming. It's not like she's after my money or anything.
>>
>>88488675
If that's your thing, more power to you, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.