[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did cutest WW have to be most psychotic bitch WW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: WonderWoman_zpsa0a35418.jpg (55KB, 904x504px) Image search: [Google]
WonderWoman_zpsa0a35418.jpg
55KB, 904x504px
Why did cutest WW have to be most psychotic bitch WW?
>>
>>88484283
I thought Wonder Woman looked like absolute shit in this movie though
>>
>>88484283
Because its hotter that way anon!
>>
You probably could have picked a better screencap
>>
>>88484283
Is that the one where she banged husband of the queen of Atlantis in front of the queen's eyes and then murdered her?
>>
>>88484313
no she fucked aquaman, mera found out then went to kill wonder woman but Mera got her head cut off
>>
>>88484307
This
>>
>>88484283
Why do we still put our dick in crazy?
We all know 'never put your dick in crazy' but there you go.
What doth life?
>>
>>88488601
Crazy is usually easier and better in bed.
>>
>>88488601
>>88488641

We see our own dicks as mighty swords and think that we can vanquish the beasts with it and save the damsel laying underneath.

It never works, though.
>>
>>88484344
Geez. Is there any DC hero that Wondy hasn't fucked yet?
>>
>>88488978
Booster Gold
>>
>>88488664
Don't romanticize it. We fuck crazy 'cause we want exciting sex.
>>
>>88488978

What are you talking about?

She fucked Superman because of their godlike powers, Batman because of the bad-boy who's sweet underneath and Aquaman because of myth/royalty connection.

It's not like as if she was like the Wasp or something.
>>
>>88488641
>Crazy is usually easier and better in bed.
Easier in the short term only.
Then you wake up still drunk with a pair of scissors sticking out of your shoulder and think 'goddamitpenis!'
>>
>>88489129

Kinda... specific scenario there, anon. Want to share something?
>>
>>88489125
From the main DC heroes she fucked 3 out of 5. If i' m not wrong only the Flash and Hal are not in her list yet, no?
>>
>>88489191
No, no. Occasionally I get drunk and greentext the times I got stabbed. But nothing germaine to the board.
>>
>>88489220

Green Lantern, the Flash and Martian Manhunter, yes. People always forget about the Martian Manhunter.

But usually she only fucks Superman, Batman and Aquaman in Elseworlds. Before she'd mostly kiss them in the main canon. Nu52 marks the first time she fucked one of them (Superman) in the main canon.

Well, that is if we ignore the time she fucked Batman and blew Aquaman pre-Nu52, but that is fan wishful thinking reading too much into certain panels.
>>
File: tumblr_mac5yjYtvu1qlwb72o1_1280.jpg (477KB, 1280x1105px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mac5yjYtvu1qlwb72o1_1280.jpg
477KB, 1280x1105px
>>88489220
Hal's a regular man-whore. Wouldn't be surprised if they did give things a go.

Flash is too pure--be it Barry or Wally. 'sides, they're taken.
>>
>>88489332

>Flash is too pure--be it Barry or Wally. 'sides, they're taken.

Barry dicked Zatanna pre-CoIE in the Justice League of America original series, something which remained canon after CoIE. Wally was also a man-whore before being made into honest man by Linda.
>>
>>88484283
>he thinks warhead face Wondy is cute.
Everyone looked shit in that movie.
>>
>>88489329
And what the hell is going on with Wonder Woman and married or engaged men anyway? Does she has a fetish or something?
>>
>>88489952

Well, she's the JL most important and known gal, so it's an easy picking when you're trying to create relationship drama.

In Superman case because DC and most people see her as Superman with titties, so it's natural for her to be defined as one of Superman's love interests. Since the Superman and Lois is such an established and iconic thing Wonder Woman ends up playing the role of the stalker/homewrecker.

In Aquaman case it happened during that weird period when Aquaman and Mera were separated and hating each other after the death of their baby.
>>
>>88488978
The Flash?
>>
>>88489332
Nah Barry and Wally went around although they both settled im the end.

In Wally's case he mentions he used to have a crush on Diana when he was a kid and compared said crush to having a crush on a teacher. He also thinks she's beautiful but he also respects her way too much to try anything (lso going by the whole Fable Queen arc in JL probably a little intimidated by her since he wouldn't dare kiss her to wake her up).

IIRC during the crossover he had with WW when he unconsciously touched her lasso he blurted out the fact that her being too damn perfect frustrated him.

I don't even think Diana has really interacted with Barry that much, the script for JL Mortal had him having a crush on her and acting all goofy when she was around but other then that they don't aclnowledge each other much, heck outside Bruce, Clark, and Arthur, Diana doesn't really interact much with the other Leaguers, at least post New 52
>>
>>88484344
That's what I said.
>>
>>88484283
Which was this movie again? I'm behind in dc movies.
>>
>>88491341
Flashpoint Paradox
>>
>>88489329
>People always forget about the Martian Manhunter.
Oddly enough, I got a bit of a vibe from the two of them back in the old JL and JLU cartoons.

It certainly wasn't as pronounced as her and Batman's thing but I took notice that they had some very sweet, tender moments, like when J'onn had a crisis of faith after hearing too much of humanity's petty thoughts, then overheard a bunch of folks out looking for a lost child and he helped them out, Diana met him afterward with a soft smile and a warm hug.

And when he reappeared during the Darkseid invasion at the end of the series, Diana just threw her arms around him and his hand was planted firmly on that Wonder waistline.

I know it could be just Diana being nice and simple camaraderie, but it seemed that out of everybody, J'onn was closest with Diana, more open and affectionate. More to the point, Diana wasn't really as affectionate with anyone else on the team, not even Batman. She just made more overt passes at him which he rebuffed most of t e time. It probably meant a lot more to J'onn, poor lonely guy that he was.
>>
>>88492531

J'onn was close to Wonder Woman in the JLA books as well. You're not wrong there.
>>
>>88484283
>t. /a/ poster
That wonder woman looks like shit. Her face looks like something out of Green Arrows quiver.
>>
I love the fact that out of all the Trinity, Wonder Woman being evil is the worst possible thing. Her and the Amazons running a train on the whole world was almost unprecedented.

Even Evil Superman is more manageable.
>>
>>88484313
>>88484344
The thing that really took the taco in this case was the fact that after she beheaded her, she promptly took her crown and put it on her own head like a trophy, then got mad at Aquaman for not being cool with it.

Now, mistakes were made on all sides here. Arthur was a dick for cheating on his wife, Diana was a cunt for sleeping with a married man, and Diana was also a turbocunt for straight up decapitating Mera.

I mean, killing in self defense is one thing, but Diana's skills and power would seem to preclude the need for her to fucking murder a bitch. She couldn't have simply disarmed and restrained her? She just had to go for the kill and then flaunt it in Arthur's face?

That is messed up.
>>
>>88492722

Has there been an evil Batman story?

The way i see the normal JL stories already treat Batman as the evil guy who's on the good side.
>>
>>88492722
I don't really get this, though. The other Amazons aren't nearly as strong and skilled as Diana herself, and they can and have been killed by conventional, even simple weapons like spears and arrows. And just how many of them can there possibly be on that one small island?

Yeah they can take regular armies and soldiers easy enough, but there's tons of other superhumans on or above that level. They can't possibly have enough woman power to effectively wage war with the entire rest of the world.

It just doesn't seem reasonable.
>>
>>88492859
Tower of Babel, more or less.
>>
>>88492937
They had the will of hera on their side. Storms and lucky coincidences and straight up magic and shit. But flashpoint was careful not to delve to deep into the actual mechanics of the conflict. Just 'shit's bad m'kay?'
>>
>>88493039
>They had the will of hera on their side
And Shazam alone has six deities on his side, two of which surpass Hera outright, Zeus and Atlas.

One goddess' favor isn't enough to beat the whole world, especially when several of her teammates have fought and defeated gods all on their own.
>>
>>88492655
>t. retard who's obsessed with /a/
>>
>>88484283
Sauce?
>>
>>88493124
Im not saying it makes sense, Im saying there was a reason given in story.
whether or not its a good reason I leave up to you.
>>
>>88489002
One Day.
>>
>>88493277
Flashpoint Paradox
>>
>>88492859
>Has there been an evil Batman story?
Sure has! Oh wait, you meant a GOOD evil Batman story? Let me get back to you.
>>
>>88484283
>That
>Cute
I'm sorry for your eyes, anon
>>
>>88497596
>evil Batman you say...
>icon
>nvm
>>
>>88484295
Agreed
>>
>>88493124
Okay, this bothers me and I know you're not even here but I have to say it:
You're thinking of Black Adam
Black Adam directly gets his powers from the ancient Egyptian pantheon. After his betrayal of the Wizard Shazam the Egyptian gods refused to rescind his power because they didn't think he was doing anything wrong. So that's why Shazam had to imprison him.

To avoid this shit happening again with his next champion not only did he get powers from all over the Greek mythology instead of just the pantheon (gods, demigods and titans) he made it so they enchanted the word not the individual, so he could remove their powers at will.

Assuming Flashpoint universe has something similar happen (which is okay since Shazam is kind of a controlling dick regardless of the universe) that's why.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.