[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these people suddenly saying that Bruce Wayne is Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: batsuit-and-bruce-wayne.jpg (78KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
batsuit-and-bruce-wayne.jpg
78KB, 800x533px
>all these people suddenly saying that Bruce Wayne is Batman

For fucks sake people, there are even several pictures of the two together, like this one. How can people be this stupid?
>>
>>88476351
It's clearly Oliver Queen.

Batman wouldn't be stupid enough to emerge so soon after Wayne returned and there's no way Queen's beard isn't fake.
>>
>>88476351
Why does your filename says batsuit and Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>88476351
Why would you need to see them together? He's Bruce fucking Wayne! Would you break some punk's jaw when you could be banging an entire synchronized swim team because you had the money to buy the pool they practise in in your pocket? Shit, that guy must be the happiest dude in the world.
>>
>>88476351
I met Bruce Wayne once. He acts real nice, a true gent despite what the tabloids have said. His humor can be a bit too raunchy at times, but he kinda just sops and goes: "Oh, was that inappropriate. Oops. Anyways..." like that. He's a hoot, but yeah, there's still that thing in his eyes like a fucking tiger. He's messed deep down, but I can't say he's the Batman. That's like having fucking Ben Affleck turning out to be a masked vigilante. I think Batman is Lex Luthor. The rivalry between him and Superman is all a play, each fight an elaborate hoax to make the idea that Lex is Batman more and more unbeliavable. That's why Supermans and Batman are actually close friends--because secretly Lex really does like Superman.
>>
I think The Joker and Batman are brothers.
>>
I saw Bruce Wayne at a grocery store in Gotham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>88476967
Speaking of Superman, does anyone else think that he looks a hell of a lot like that one reporter (Kent something or other) from the Daily Planet?
>>
>>88477267
He looks nothing like Peter Parker, dude.
>>
>>88477267

Clark Kent? That foppish wimp? I don't see the resemblance. Besides, who says Superman even has some sort of secret identity? I doubt one so arrogant as that alien entity would deign to sully himself by rubbing elbows with the common man, no.
>>
>>88477365
Clark Kent's just a betacuck at the news. He interviewed me on what it was like being saved by Superman at the radiostation from that hot electric chick who used to work there before me. So yeah, I saw Clark and Superman. They're nothing alike. Pretty sure Clark had brown eyes too. DOn't remember. He wore these really thick and dorky glasses.

Would fuck his butt though.
>>
File: 1479604497851.png (142KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1479604497851.png
142KB, 400x372px
>>88477267
>google "kent daily planet"
>get pictures of some fat numale
>people think this guy looks like superman
>>
>>88476351
Here's legit proof that Bruce Wayne and Batman are completely different person
>>
>>88477413
I saw him when Brainiac attacked the entire west coast with robots, and wouldn't you know Bruce Wayne was there too! Kent was some stuttering shit and Wayne was chatting up some chick reporter in a suit that probably cost more than my car.
>>
That millionaire playboy? He's too busy living it up at cocktail parties and managing the affairs of the Wayne Foundation!
>>
Batman's identity would be pretty easy to figure out with some basic deductive skills.
>>
>>88477514
Shouldn't you be at a cucktail party?
>>
>>88477532

I wasn't invited...

Thats actually a Simpsons quote.
>>
>>88477267
What are you on? Not even close.
>>
>>88477478
Dude, it's like I said! Lex fucking Luthor hired that guy to pretend to be Batman! YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIM WATCHING THE GUY HOW DO PEOPLE NOT NOTICE THIS!?
>>
>>88477516
Yeah, but the police are fuckin' so adamant on using him that they discard of anything that could be relevant.
>>
>>88477496
>Wayne was chatting up some chick reporter in a suit that probably cost more than my car.
It wasn't Lane, was it? Cause I could totally see her going all gold-digger on his ass.
>>
File: oh shit its lex.jpg (84KB, 279x453px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit its lex.jpg
84KB, 279x453px
>>88477676
Speaking of Lex, look there he is!
>>
>>88477756
Nah, she was blonde. Totally into him, like it would have been embarrassing if he didn't play it cool like always.
>>
>>88477267
The fuck are you talking about? They look absolutely nothing alike!
>>
>>88477925
Yeah, Clark would never glasses, unlike Superman.
>>
>>88478030
Why would Superman wear glasses, is he a short-sighted?
>>
>>88477572
I thought Stan killed you?
>>
File: 1471675797711.jpg (81KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
1471675797711.jpg
81KB, 552x532px
>>88477248
>>
>>88477801
Bruce is based. Would fuck.
>>
>>88478223
I'm sure he spits on hotter girls on a daily basis. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne run for president? He'd be way better than Luthor.
>>
>>88478339
Huh. My girlfriend told me they fucked once. Said it was the best sex she ever had.

How come Luthor doesn't give any thought into getting some? He's rich, he could have anyone he wants.
>>
>>88478415
lol cuck
But I could understand if the Playboy Billionaire himself hit on your girl. What you gonna do, fight that guy? He's jacked, and even if you beat him he'll probably ensure you can't get a job emptying garbage cans anywhere in the world.

But Luthor probably wants to fuck Superman. I mean, he's bald, he talks about Supes all the time.
>>
>>88477516
Then why hasn't anyone leaked it yet? Oh yeah, BECAUSE LEX LUTHOR IS KEEPING IT COVERED UP!

Watch this thread get deleted.
>>
>>88478504
I had my balls removed in an explosion during a Terrorist attack in the heart of Gotham. Batman saved me though, but I'm paralyzed from the waist down.

I kinda let my wife do who she wants cause of that accident though. She loves me and she makes the most dough outta the two of us; she deserves to have fun. It's a nice life. If it weren't for the Bat I'd have been dead.
>>
>>88478551
Lex Luthor is so obviously Batman it fucking hurts.
>>
>>88478611
What kind of work do you do? A crippled guy with a hot wife, I don't know. It sounds like you'll be fighting the Batman in a few years time anyway.

But I can still see your point. At least he pays her cab fair home, right?
>>
>>88478664
Even better, he had his /butler/ drive her home. But yeah, my jobs just as a security camera man for the big mall we got downtown. Pretty busy considering Gotham's crime-rate, not t mention dangerous. City's kinda like New Orleans--its rich with history, lots of culture, but there's some shady-ass shit going down all the fucking time. I've seen people friggin' murderd on my security cameras, dude.

There's this one robber that shoplifts everyday. He just...breaks in! Like, through the windows, and steals shit, then leaves. He calls himself the fucking Kite Man. Fucking ass.
>>
>>88478851
I hate it when shits give themselves terrible villain names. But still, despite the crime I'm glad there's like 98% White people here. When have you ever seen a black person, let alone a black committing a crime?

If you ever go rogue, call yourself like, Eye in the Sky. You'll have cameras with microphones and speakers to taunt the Bat until he finds you a half hour later. At least you'll make the news.
>>
>>88478851
At least you HAVE a history. I'm from Hub City. This place isn't a hole: its the hole in the MIDDLE of the hole. Full of gangsters and thugs, and the capes seem to be hands-off of this place like it was plutonium. The best thing we've got is some nutso dressed like an old noir detective who wears some kind of skin-mask. Calls himself "Mr. Question" or some shit. Shook me down for info once. I think he was tripping or something, kept going on weird-ass tangents. Pushed off as soon as he got what he wanted. Just kind of shuffled off into the fog. I guess he's alright.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.