[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Eddie Brockfags such cancer? Other than the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: venom_by_nebezial.jpg (602KB, 1600x1054px) Image search: [Google]
venom_by_nebezial.jpg
602KB, 1600x1054px
Why are Eddie Brockfags such cancer? Other than the fact that he had cancer himself
>>
Symbiotefags in general are cancer op. Just look at maniafags or flashfags
>>
>cancer
>spreads wildly when unattended to
I don't see that many Brockfags, OP.
>>
>>88472659
Maybe cancer isn't quite the right words since I mostly see them in Venom threads (especially the last one), but they are terrible regardless.

>>88472626
Mania and Flash have some substance to their characters at least.
>>
>>88472626
This. Brockfags are alright for the most part. It's Flashfags and Maniafags who shit the bed at every little thing.
>>
>>88472600
Theres nothing wrong with Eddiefags, but casual Eddiefags are another story. At any rate, cant we all just come together and shit on the new edgelord Venom?
>>
>>88472626
What if I just want to fuck a symbiote?
>>
>>88474398
Didn't feel that way in the last Venom thread.
>>
>>88474557
Flashfags have been making so many threads complaining about Flash not being Venom again, wanting "daughterfu" Mania back, and shitting on Brockfags lately that I don't even know which thread you're talking about.
>>
>>88474598
This thread
>>88423586
>>
>>88474692
I just see Brockfags having to explain symbiote lore to Flashfags who have never read early Venom before. It's better than that thread where that one Flashfag was trying to bash Eddie with out of context pages from comics they never read.
>>
>>88474438
>Edgelord Venom

That's a redundant thing to say.

I'll reserve my hate for Lee when he does something truly cringe worthy Kratos-tier edgy. Right now his edge hasn't gone either way for me.
>>
Reminder that Eddie Brock gave up the symbiote because he saw Passion of the Christ.
>>
>>88477104
>Flashfags causing shit

Truly the real cancer.
>>
>>88472600
For the exact same reason Batfans are intolerable, Jokerfans are intolerable, Frankfans are intolerable, Supermanfans are intolerable, Thorfans (guy version) are intolerable...
These are all great concepts for characters that comics got right on the first try.
There are others of course, many many others.
And the problem is always the same: Characters have to change, they have to grow, develop, they can't stay stagnant, but these fans want that, and sometimes these characters do stay unchanging for years and years.
But that's pointless. There's no reason to read those stories where nothing will change and nothing matters.
So the choices are that nothing is ever done with these characters or they become worse in the fan's eyes.
Venom was perfect from the get-go, there's nothing that can be done with him/it without ruining what was a perfect idea.
And so the fans are intolerable to listen to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.