[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inhumans prime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 30

File: Inhumans the anime.jpg (373KB, 1179x1789px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans the anime.jpg
373KB, 1179x1789px
http://screenrant.com/marvel-inhumans-prime-comic/
http://screenrant.com/marvel-inhumans-future-plans/

So basically they lose
>>
>>88472202
>>
>>88472202
Therw was an xman prime announced too you mutie loving faggot
>>
>>88472202
Why would you leave Teen Titans for the Inhumans?
>>
File: Medusa-Meyers.jpg (65KB, 498x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa-Meyers.jpg
65KB, 498x1210px
>>88472234
>>88472243
How dare you accuse me of loving mutants
>>
File: Black bolt Blacker than ever.jpg (66KB, 1179x886px) Image search: [Google]
Black bolt Blacker than ever.jpg
66KB, 1179x886px
>>88472267
>>
>>88472331
>>
>>88472234
I like the Kree look.
>>
File: Flint-Meyers.jpg (61KB, 1179x762px) Image search: [Google]
Flint-Meyers.jpg
61KB, 1179x762px
>>88472393
>>
>>88472331
I think the artist took his name to serious
>>
>>88472267
>Exiled Queen
So the Nuhumans kick the Royal family off the planet?

>>88472401
It's a cool look, I kinda want Hulkling to steal it
>>
File: skinny swain.jpg (78KB, 1179x762px) Image search: [Google]
skinny swain.jpg
78KB, 1179x762px
>>88472498
>>
>>88472537
>>
File: Gorgon-Meyers.jpg (103KB, 1179x762px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgon-Meyers.jpg
103KB, 1179x762px
>>88472567
>>
Hope Ronan pops in on this book.
>>
I... like these designs? Huh.
>>
Wow that art is shit compared to the TT art
Does it have the same colorist or no?

>>88472265
When the writer apparently wants to do another Trigon story and you don't
>>
File: i1.kym-cdn.com OpoQQ.jpg (20KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
i1.kym-cdn.com OpoQQ.jpg
20KB, 465x446px
>Blackagar Boltagon
>>
>>88472786
>using a meme from the 1870s
>>
>>88472331
>Black Bolt is going back to a more classic look instead of the McNiven travesty
Oh thank God.
>>
>>88472537
Where's the THICC? Those legs are way too skinny.
>>
>>88472567
Black Bolt and Absorbing Man as cosmic cellmates is such a ridiculous idea. I'm pretty hype.
>>
>>88472758
>Does it have the same colorist or no?
No.
>>
>>88472267
Sorry comrade, I mistook your for one of those child rapist mutie lover degenerates
>>
>>88472202
My only question is if BB is going to be a cuck nerfed bitch in this too. Cause he's the only thing the Inhumans have going for them and if he's as pathetic as he has been the last couple years then no thanks.
>>
File: swain.jpg (26KB, 320x269px) Image search: [Google]
swain.jpg
26KB, 320x269px
>>88472831
I guess Jon isn't good at or just made her getting thin a part of redesign.
>>88472758
This isn't the final art
>>
>>88472202
Is that on the left supposed to be Daisy? Was she retconned to being Inhuman in 616?
>>
>>88472900
The guy on his solo claims he would be diving into Black Bolt's powers, I don't know what he Ewing is planning.
>>
>>88472900
His ongoing is about him getting sent to cosmic prison for his crimes against reality. Absorbing Man is going to be his cellmate. Probably wouldn't be much of a cosmic jail if Black Bolt could just yell his way out.

If anyone is going to treat Blackagar with the respect he deserves, it's Ewing. Let's not forget that for the first time since this whole inhumans push started, Black Bolt is at the forefront instead of that cunt Medusa.
>>
>>88472808

>he's a meme-ist
>>
>>88472936
>Is that on the left supposed to be Daisy?
I assume so. They've trying been to combine her comic look and her MCU look for some time.

>Was she retconned to being Inhuman in 616?
Yes
>>
>>88472936
She has been an Inhuman for years now, even before AoS made her inhuman in the show.
>>
File: main antagonist of Eternity War.jpg (222KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
main antagonist of Eternity War.jpg
222KB, 500x578px
>>88472953
>I don't know what he Ewing is planning
Maelstrom, Avatar of Oblivion and Son of Phaedar
>>
>>88473000
An Inhuman who got activated by herself? These assholes better not be shitting on muh Secret Warriors.
>>
>>88473057
iirc activated by Cal's experimentation
>>
>>88473022
Not true. They didn't retcon her into being an inhuman until after it happened in AoS. BUT where Quake's powers come from had been a plot hole/unresolved mystery for years so the reveal of her being an inhuman didn't actually contradict anything. The only things we knew were that Zabo was her dad (which doesn't explain why she would have shockwave powers) and that she wasn't a mutant.
>>
>>88473057
>An Inhuman who got activated by herself?
Wouldn't be the first time. Karnak never went through the mists but still unlocked his powers through meditation and training.

The official explanation is that Zabo's experimenting on himself fucked up Daisy's genes which is why her inhuman powers unlocked without terrigenesis.
>>
File: tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg (121KB, 540x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg
121KB, 540x726px
>>88472393
Not bad costume, but I prefer yellow jumpsuit
>>
>>88473131
Didn't Karnak not go through with it, because he found out there was no way to predict its results?
>>
>>88473057
It had something to do with her father's experiments activating her Inhuman genes
>>
To any Inhuman fans here, I need to ask: Why do you like them? Not trying to bash. I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>88472331
Pretty sizable bulge he's got going on.
>>
>>88472692
He will.
>>
>>88472331
>88472331
>>88472331
>He's literally become black
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>88473191
Or better question would be why do you like "modern" Inhumans?

>>88472393
Why did they cut her hair? Its one of her defining features.
>>
>>88472202

I guess Triton's not on there because he's still in jail and Maximus is back to being a villain full time again? There's a few characters missing though, hopefully they won't just be dropped or forgotten
>>
>>88473192
The best kind.
>>
>>88472267
>exlied

did they seriously not catch this?
>>
>>88472265
I'd trade Percy for Ewing any day.
>>
Black Bolt better not forgive Medusa easily for literally cucking him in the traditional sense and cucking him of his throne.
>>
>>88473191
I liked it when they were a superpowered sovereign state, that wasn't really a part of the usual crowd.

They handled their integration like shit. They just dropped and set up shop next to NY to be included in every fucking event.
>>
>>88472975
what fuckking crimes did absorbing man commit against reality?
>>
>>88473218
Now he needs electric powers. Preferably throwing lighning bolts.
>>
>>88473222
>why do you like "modern" Inhumans?
I don't. Inhumans went to shit after Infinity and Soule's run has been nothing but disappointments. There's been a handful of decent stuff to come out of it (like All-new Inhumans) but none of it is what I like about the inhumans. The whole thing has just been a bastardization.

I'm excited for this because if anyone can bring the Inhumans back on track, it's Ewing. Ewing is going to make the inhumans great again the best way possible, by having them fuck off to space. I also like Rosenberg and the premise for the Black Bolt ongoing is at least unique.

I liked pre-Infinity Inhumans and I'm hoping I'll like post-IvX inhumans. Current inhumans sucks though, we can all agree on that. Just Marvel shoving them where they don't belong and trying to bend them into a mold they were never made for. Just a complete bastardization of Kirby's vision.
>>
>>88472331
>Filename
Heh.
I don't hate it. Really, the Inhumans should've been racially ambiguous from the start, if they were separate from humans since the dawn of humanity.
>>
>>88473311
We don't know yet. Maybe he tries absorbing some power cosmic and shit goes wrong?
>>
>>88472202
God I hope this all fails.

I mean, I like the royal family well enough, but this nuhumans tripe is terrible and I want Perlmutter to cry shameful tears at the death of his pet project.
>>
>>88473191
I always liked how unsuperheroic they are. Usually doing what is best for their people whether it be right or wrong, no secret identities or such just their actual names, their weird society and tendency for the cosmic. Basically all the shit that was pushed aside for a lot of Soule's run.
>>
>>88473222
>Why did they cut her hair? Its one of her defining features.
LONG HAIR BAAAAAD!
SEXY WOMEN ARE BAAAAD, LIKE EMMA FROST AND BLACK CAT!
SHORT HAIR MEANS STRENGTH!
MEDUSA LONG HAIR IS FUNNY, SO IT STAYS LONG!
>>
>>88473315
God, can you even imagine?
>>
>>88473356
Nuhumans are fine. Its Medusa that sucks and brings down the entire Inhumans line.
>>
>>88473222
>Why did they cut her hair? Its one of her defining features.
The stripe was the only defining thing about her hair, the charlie brown jumpsuit was always the most noticeable thing.
>>
File: IMG_20161217_005248.jpg (221KB, 1924x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_005248.jpg
221KB, 1924x596px
>>88473222
>Or better question would be why do you like "modern" Inhumans?
They gave Ewing the chance to create my waifu.
>>
>>88473356
Why would you want this to fail? This is basically Inhumans Rebirth. Ewing/Jonboy going full cosmic with the royals and Marvel Boy? Christian Ward on a Black Bolt ongoing? Rosenberg with... well, I'll give you Secret Warriors. Good creative team, but the actual roster having Ms. Marvel and Moon-Girl on it is a bad sign. But still, this all sounds (mostly) great. They're ditching the cancer of Soule's run and all that nuhuman/T-Cloud shit for cosmic adventure and deepest lore with Crystal looking sexy again and Black Bolt back as the face of the property instead of touting around Medusa.

I hate the current shit as much as you, maybe more, but this sounds like a much needed course correction.
>>
>>88473425
Treating Medusa and her entourage of OCs as the main characters of the property is probably the worst thing about the push.
>>
>>88473407
>>88473222
Caselli cut her hair because he has a thing for short haired girls being an italian of patrician tastes. But then other artists that weren't Caselli had to draw her that way and it always turned out awful.

I don't mind it with Jonboy's art.
>>
>>88472519
They can always exchange makeup tips when he turns up to ask where his brother-in-law is.
>>
>>88472202
I feel like this is the 6th time Marvel has spoiled the results of their events by releasing the plans for the titles post event.
>>
>>88473635
They have been behind schedule since before secret wars and it only got worse with the Civil War delays.
>>
>>88473635
They have to release solicits 3 months ahead of time, so there's really no way around that if you want to promote the books before putting solicitations out.
>>
>WIL MOSS: Well, he’s in the second scene of Prime. We waste no time having some fun with Karnak in the Prime one shot. Karnak’s right there. We’ll be exploring some interesting things about Karnak in the Secret Warriors book. It’s a question of, “Why is he not with the Royals?” That’s something that kind of a mystery. What is that’s made it that he’s left here still on Earth? Is it by choice? Is it not by choice? What’s he hoping to accomplish by helping these kids out? It’s something that’s going to push Karnak in ways that will be new for him and interesting.

>CHARLES BEACHAM: Without giving away too much, and adding to what Wil said: Karnak is going to be who Karnak is. We’re going to, as we do in Marvel comics, he’s going to grow but he’s still going to have that same personality, that same grit that he’s always had. So one of the fun things about this book that we’re going to see is: how does that relationship with the beginner characters build, and what is it that made them have to go to him or him come to them, and how are they going to work together and grow together throughout the story? It’s definitely going to really be a fun dynamic, I can promise you that.

Glad Karnak won't be shunted, I actually like what they have done with him in recent years.
>>
>>88473191
I like them because most of the comics I've read of them have been pretty good. I have only got into comics relatively recently, like the last couple of years, and most of their comics have appealed to me because they have a really interesting and solid base of this fully functioning society trying to change due to a catastrophe. The fact that they have a PR department, laws, and are a fully functioning nation having to deal with other world powers really appeals to me as a really good story hook. It certainly hasn't been used to it's fullest potential, but the glimmers I see of it, especially in All-New Inhumans, make me hopeful.

I like most of the nuhumans. The worst is probably Inferno and he's just super bland, not offensive. Iso is cool in design and personality, Readers bitching, Frank is awesome, Naja has a really good nonhuman design which I think is lacking in a lot of super characters, and Flint has been undergoing some good character-work recently that I'm confident Ewing will continue.

Their powers, while frequently falling into the same trap of "dude shoots fire" have some interesting outliers like the Socipathic Healer, or Mosaic (I know he's like Deadman, but I haven't read much Deadman so it's still rather novel to me).

The solos have generally been pretty good and my niece likes Moon Girl and DD so that book is a positive in my opinion. Karnak is good when it comes out every blue moon. All-New is great and I'm confident Royals will finally warm me up to Black Bolt, who I'm honestly more lukewarm on than most inhuman fans on this board.

In contrast, and I'm also trying not to bash, the only mutant thing I have enjoyed recently is probably Spider-man and the X-men. If the X line had more books like that I might like them more than Inhumans.
>>
Kamala gets no cloak?
>>
>>88472202
Why do they have to be kree experiments

they should have been connected more with the eternals
its more prestigious with that
>>
>>88474149
>they should have been connected more with the eternals
They're the Kree's attempt to replicate the Celestial's experiments that created the Eternals. The inhumans are basically knock-off Eternals.

And the reason is because the inhumans and their origins predate the Celestials and the Eternals.
>>
Why did the Inhumans quit ruling the Kree?
>>
Why does Kamela give 2 shits about the Inhumans? She's from fucking Jersey.
>>
>>88474126
He's staying on earth so no redesign.
>>88474149
Because nobody wants to completely redo their Kirby origins. The only time it messed with was in the 80s when they made the Kree motives for making them be that they wanted to make Eternals of their own rather than soldiers to fight the Skrulls.
>>
>>88474194
Honestly, the cover's not something to take seriously. Her involvement in IvX is pretty minimal as is despite having prominent space in at least 2 of its covers.

Literally there to push sales.
>>
>>88474192
Black Bolt showed up after being dead for a while and pointed at Earth so they left. He had some cosmic awareness shit tell him that some bad shit was going to be going down (turned out to be the incursions) and that he'd need to be there for it.
>>
>>88474192
Editorial wanted them on earth, same reason the gotg can't leave despite multiples people on earth having ships they could use.

>>88474194
Why wouldn't she, she has been shown going their to train and interacting with Medusa, and she still hangs out with Lockjaw. It's not like lives in Attilan or has to go to space, there is no reason she would refuse to be on a team with them.
>>
>>88474274
She's on the cover because she's on the Secret Warriors. So the question you should be asking isn't "why does Kamala give 2 shits about the Inhumans," it's "why does Kamala give 2 shits about clandestine black ops spy missions?"
>>
>>88474329
What the fuck
>>
>>88474305
>all the Guardians need to do is get to Knowhere, where they can get a new ship
>no one on Earth can take them there
>second issue of Nova has Sam and Rich go to Knowhere like it ain't no thang
Bravo Bendis.
>>
>>88473222
Looks less like a Hellcat knockoff
>>
>>88472234
I am really digging this. High hopes for this series.
>>
>>88474329
I feel like she might be leaving Champions, half the book is her at odds with Cho, and the sales hit hard for the second chapter. Plus her solo is getting to floppy cancellation levels and there hasn't been any renumbering announced. Marvel made a point saying the only things getting renumbered where things that change writers or hit a turning point in the story. Kamala might be on team duty for a while.
>>
>>88474305
>there is no reason she would refuse to be on a team with them.
Literal mutant holocaust
>>
>>88473509
Reader is great, Nur is great, and some of the NuHumans are fine. Just, Medusa is a black hole of really boring plots. Like her getting Axis, throwing a tantrum, leaving, meeting a guy at the bar and coming back. Or how Medusa is dating Human Torch. Medusa is the problem with the Inhumans books because she is just plain awful.
>>
>>88472331
>Black Bolt manifested a new Inhuman power: Turning black.
>>
>>88474613
Nobody cares anon, none of the other capes do, Kamala doesn't, and it is seen as unintentional. Plus between working on the cure and picking up mutants to move out of the cloud's way, they are the only non X-men doing anything about it. Might as well ask why she doesn't stop being muslim since islamic terrorist exist.
>>
>>88472202
Goddamn it. Stop dragging Kamala into this shit, you fucks.
>>
>>88473315
>Now black, just needs electric powers.
He's got lightning bolts running down the sides of his suit and his name has "Bolt" in it.
>>
File: blackbolt-kills-cyclops-4.jpg (4MB, 1988x1525px) Image search: [Google]
blackbolt-kills-cyclops-4.jpg
4MB, 1988x1525px
>>88474707
There is a difference between being a Muslim and working for ISIS.

>it is seen as unintentional.
Pic fucking related.
>>
File: 1444238771447.jpg (46KB, 217x328px) Image search: [Google]
1444238771447.jpg
46KB, 217x328px
I'll never get tired of how salty Kamalafags get when she gets put on team.

>Reee she's too good for the Avengers, Inhumans, champions
>she's the next spider-man

Most overrated new character of 2010s
>>
>>88473315
>Now he needs electric powers.
Technically his powers are fueled by releasing a special particle that attracts electrons into his body that charges his powers.

He literally runs on electricity.
>>
>>88474805
Is that Emma making the ugly face at the bottom?
>>
>>88474805
What issue, please i must know those expressions are delicious.
>>
>>88474844
You can't be too good for the Avengers and fucking Silk is too good for the Inhumans.

Champions sounds about right.
>>
>>88474805
Everybody thinks Scott is hitler and that he picked a fight with the Inhumans.

There is a difference between being on a team that is made up entirely of Nuhumans and hanging out with Medusa gassing muggas. The way things are set in the narrative she has no reason to be against the Inhumans, it doesn't matter how you feel she should feel, the comic says otherwise.
>>
>>88474177
>>88474241
retcon it

the kree sucks
>>
>>88474903
>t. valientfag
>>
>>88474870
Death of X #4

>>88474891
>Everybody thinks Scott is hitler and that he picked a fight with the Inhumans.
He was murdered in front of multiple witnesses for refusing to be kidnapped by people that had no god damn authority to do so for destroying a fucking cloud.

If everyone thinks that's what happened it's because Inhumans are murderers AND liars.
>>
>>88472202

Wait, that black girl who they said is the smartest person in Marvel is an inhuman?

the fuck?
>>
>>88474917
Thank you my friend you are the best.
>>
>>88474943
Yes. Her power lets her swap minds with Devil Dinosaur.
>>
>>88474879
>muh waifu deserves better
anon pls, they did nothing but bitch since fcbd issue. Complaints about her only using hulk hands, about the avengers being in solo even though they only showed up in the first chapter, and how everything was ruining it. Despite Kamala having a shit ton of guest appearances in her first volume by, Loki, Medusa, Logan, Carol,Lockjaw and captain america.
>>
>>88474980
>Captain America
I don't remember this one.
>>
>>88474980
>muh waifu
I'd be saying the same shit about anyone that was getting dragged into Inhuman's bullshit. I was saying it about fucking Johnny just fucking yesterday.
>>
>>88475001
OK, but why say it about someone who is literally an inhuman? It'd be one thing if you were complaining about Noh-Varr, but you're not.
>>
>>88474943
>black
>inhuman
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>88474376
How is his GotG run? I hear even the peoole that used to like his shitty run are fed up with it but I haven't bothered to look into it although I fid see dome anon raging about him fucking up Venom again.
>>
>>88472847
How about the fact that they let him keep his wrecking ball in prison?
>>
>>88475068
It's a very hospitable prison.
>>
>>88474974

Well I know they're trying to hype Inhumans but damn, that's pretty blatant.
>>
>>88475063
>How is his GotG run?
Absolute fucking garbage outside of its great art. The most recent issue was one of the few decent ones and the whole thing was just one big advertisement for Infamous Iron Man. Had jack fucking shit to do with the Guardians.
>>
>>88474997
issue seven, Steve talks with Medusa about her.
>>
>>88475068
>well, i know you use this weapon to fight thor who is arguably one of the strongest avengers and he could fart his way through my entire lineage without messing up his hair, but I caught your fight in Sandusky in '78 and it was fuckin wicked so here ya go, champ.
>>
>>88475025
>OK, but why say it about someone who is literally an inhuman?
Just because you're an Inhuman it doesn't mean you have to god damn hang out with the Attilan Inhumans.

Not every mutant associates with the fucking X-men

Once again, SHE'S FROM JERSEY. It would be one thing if she grew up drinking the Kool-Aid, but she should not be associating with mass murderers.
>>
>>88475110
She was already in a team with Iron Man so too late for that.
>>
>>88475127
Iron man didn't mass murder anyone that's still dead.
>>
>>88475110
But she's not hanging out with the Attilan inhumans. The Royals are fucking off to space. She's just joining another superhero team.
>>
>>88475141
Who on the Secret Warriors mass murdered anyone that's still dead? I mean, besides Devil Dinosaur maybe accidentally stomping some small creatures into premature extinction.
>>
>>88474917
Well anon why didn't X-men tell the "truth" then, didn't Emma have a video even though illusion scott shouldn't have shown up on one?
>>
>>88475110
They aren't mass-murderers though. At least no more than any other superheroes. They are a governmental body who extended a hand of kindness to her every now and then in her own book and loan her a cool teleporting dog.
>>
>>88475110
She was on the Avengers with Tony and likes Carol, clearly she is a fan of the mass murdering.
>>
>>88475148
>But she's not hanging out with the Attilan inhumans.

Literally standing next to Black Bolt on the cover
>>
>>88475141
Wait so them coming back makes it OK?
>>
>>88475192
>They aren't mass-murderers though. At least no more than any other superheroes.
Pretty sure Cloak and Dagger didn't unleash a global pathogen that lead to thousands if not millions of deaths and then murder people trying to clean up said pathogen.
>>
>>88475231
You can't seriously be this stupid. This is a one-shot setting up the three new inhuman ongoings. Black Bolt (hence Black Bolt being on the cover), Royals (which is about the royals fucking off to space, so 0 interaction with Kamala there), and Secret Warriors which is the team that Kamala is joining. The only person on the team who is a pure-bred inhuman is Karnak.
>>
>>88475250
Obviously.
>>
>>88475250
Yeah, pretty much. Why wouldn't it? Did they suffer?
>>
File: 1454391959199.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1454391959199.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>88475231
>bitching this hard and doesn't even know what team Kamala is on
>>
>>88475254
>people
one guy and it wasn't actually him, just an illusion.
>>
>>88475254
>cripple man tries to talk down a guy from a power everyone knew he couldn't control
>gets murdered in cold blood
No worse than Cyke
>>
>>88472202
Is that guy on the left Firestorm?
>>
>>88475254
Neither did the Inhumans. Black Bolt and Maximus did, and honestly if you were bitching about BB or the brother he constantly lets get away with his shit I'd be on your side. But Inhumans at large had nothing to do with creating the cloud.
>>
>>88475456
Inferno. The worst nuHuman.
>>
>>88475323
We both know Alchemy wouldn't have died of M-Pox if the Inhumans hadn't given him an open wound first.
>>
>>88475522
>We both know Alchemy wouldn't have died of M-Pox if the plot didn't demand it
Having no wounds didn't stop anybody else of getting M-pox and Dying. It was just the plot that Scott and Alchemy die in two seconds, notice how the entire rest of the team that was with real scott are fine today several months later. Even Rogue and Sunspot who I am pretty sure got it later, show more symptoms than them.
>>
>>88472607
>>88472567
>>88472537
>>88472498
>>88472393
>>88472331
>>88472267
>>88472234
>>88472202
Christ, this artist is trash
>>
>>88475701
They're not even all by the same artist, you sperg.
>>
>>88475787
Then the various artists that did them are trash
>>
>>88472607
gorgon can walk again?
>>
>>88475931
Yes he fixed in all new Inhumans
>>
>>88472202
Wait dino chick is an inhuman? Is evrry new fucking character an inhuman?
>>
>>88475931
Yeah. In the first issue of All-new Inhumans, they got a nuhuman with healing powers. In the last issue, she asks Gorgon why he never just asked her to heal his back for him and he went on a whole shpeel about how this is his penance for what he did to his son and until his son comes out of his coma he had to pay for his sins by being robbed of his feet and yadda yadda.

Then the nuhuman healer at the end of the speech says that she had already healed his back like 15 minutes ago. So Gorgon had to stop being a little bitch and getting fat in a chair.
>>
>>88475986
If it makes you feel any better she hasn't undergone terrigenesis yet so the super intelligence is all natural

Other black science chick isn't an Inhuman
>>
>>88476020
That hardly makes me feel better because its like Marvel is forcing inhumans into fucking everything thus ruining what made them likable in the first place.
>>
>>88475986
Yes, Spoiler. Moon-Girl is an inhuman. Her whole first arc centers around her trying to avoid the cloud at all costs and find a way to stop terrigenesis because she hates the idea of getting turned into an inhuman. She even appeared in an X-men annual trying to help them with some anti-terrigen shit.

But then she failed, and ended up getting turned into an inhuman anyways. Her power is brainswapping, but so far she's only been able to get it to work with Devil Dinosaur which has the adverse effect of putting Devil's mind in her body. Devil doesn't deserve that. He doesn't deserve getting dragged into any of this shit. He just wants to fight other devil beasts in the valley of flame with his bro, Moon-boy.

Devil Dinosaur has had a hard life.
>>
>>88476050
To be fair, literally the entire fucking planet is getting hit with Inhuman power activating gas so a bunch of new Inhumans is inevitable.

This shit has been done before with mutants too.
>>
>>88476077
Moon-boy's dead, deal with it.
>>
File: 1449324366188628683.png (630KB, 1600x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1449324366188628683.png
630KB, 1600x1558px
>>88476050
>its like Marvel is forcing inhumans into fucking everything thus ruining what made them likable in the first place
>>
>>88476078
Its a stupid concept if it all. And as retarded as Marvel citizens are im still suprised they even go along with it. >>88476077
I been meaning to pick the book up but as long as she doesnt go to 'i was wrong about this, Inhumans are great' spell then i guess ill pick up a trade.
>>
>>88475357
Xavier deserved worse
>>
>>88472331
Art is garbage but at least they're going back to the classic suit. Black Bolt has an amazing costume, why they made it all MCU-ized in the first place is beyond me.
>>
>>88476101
It's a Time Travel caper, they're going to go back and time and rescue him from the evil Cavemen.
>>
>>88476002
It wasn't 15 minutes ago, it was in a previous issue when Gorgon was trying to train the Australian guy before he jumped through the warp teleporter thing

Gorgon is giving her a speech about something that I can't remember off the top of my head and there's a panel with her standing behind him and she puts her hand near his neck and there's clearly something happening but then nothing came of it

I noticed it at the time and I thought by the end of the issue he'd be walking again, so it was cool when she finally confirmed what she'd done, it's weird that Gorgon goes all that time without noticing that he's not paralyzed though, especially with all the stuff that happens in between
>>
>>88472202
>Noh-Varr with the Inhumans
What did he ever do to deserve this. One thing was being turned into a bi by the Avengers gay club but now hanging out with the Inhumans?

Well, at least it seems Johnny's out.
>>
>>88472975
>hates female characters

Black Bolt fans are just contrarian Cyke fags.
>>
>>88475110
>Not every mutant associates with the fucking X-men
Best joke I've ever read today.

Can you or anyone name a single mutant that hasn't been associated with the X-Men in one way or another since his/her creation? Whirlwind might be the only that comes to mind and it's kinda pushing it.
>>
>>88476333
Ah, yeah, you're right. Been a while since I read the issues. It's too bad that it died so soon when it was better than Uncanny Inhumans. That fill-in arc in China really killed the momentum on it.

Also, are they just going to drop the Skyspears plotline entirely? I figure Ewing is probably enough of a madman to work it into whatever the big story he's trying to tell is, but on the other hand, would anyone really care if it was dropped. It was the least interesting plotline of ANI and didn't really go anywhere besides "these things showed up and we don't know what they are."
>>
File: 19.jpg (2MB, 2013x3056px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
2MB, 2013x3056px
>>88476427
>Black Bolt fans are just contrarian Cyke fags.
Jokes on you, I love them both. My two favorite Marvel characters.
>>
>>88476970

>uncontrollable powers kept in check by self-discipline
>natural leaders
>indomitable wills
>have red-headed waifus
>cucked multiple times
>will do anything to protect their race
>both vilified in the past 5 or so years

Black Bolt is basically cosmic Cyclops
>>
>>88476890
I don't think it was necessarily better than Uncanny but Crystal > Medusa and until they both got going that was all there was to really separate them, Uncanny is pretty solid anytime Medusa isn't around, Quiet Room was okay and everything with Reader has been really good, but the arc in Utolan in ANI was my favourite from the two

The skyspears seemed like they were building towards something really big, covering 99.9% of the earth's surface or whatever, being inhuman in origin with the word "genocide" written on one in old inhuman language and enhancing their powers, plus there was Medusa talking with BB about them like they were anticipating "something coming", which is pretty vague but at least leaves room for something good to come out of it so I hope Ewing doesn't drop the idea and he doesn't seem the type to

I also hope he doesn't drop all the nuhumans, there's a few missing from that cover and I liked pretty much all of them
>>
>>88477386
They're already following this whole inhumans plotline from Earth-X (down to the royals flying off to deep space to find the secrets of terrigen after Black Bolt sets off Maximus' T-Bomb) so they might as well just go with the Celestials. Follow it all the way through and just redo the end of Earth-X.
>>
>>88477386
The nuhumans seem to be going over to Secret Warriors. The interview seemed to imply that others besides the ones shown will be showing up too.
>>
>>88477386
This pretty much. Soule was good at writing the characters he created but made Medusa way too bitchy and incompetent. I also got the feeling he really didn't want to write Black Bolt. BB got taken out at the beginning of every fight besides the Ahura one, was absent for most of Inhuman and UI, played a small role in DoX despite causing the entire thing. Even quite room which is Black Bolt's bar was just a vehicle for Reader's plot lines, hell reader even did more in the bar than him.
>>
>>88472393
her hair is growing back!
>>
>>88475063
>How is his GotG run
Awful. Just awful. I read it in a storytime here once, and basically, he doesn't understand what made the team work under Abnett and Lanning at all. Essentially, they're the guardians of earth FROM the Galaxy for most of the stories I read, rather than actively trying to defend the galaxy at large from existential threats, and on top of that, Peter's characterization is just terrible.
>>
File: 1479287360889.jpg (396KB, 415x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1479287360889.jpg
396KB, 415x1242px
>>88472567
>>88472331
Why the fuck is Black Bolt suddenly black!?
>>
>>88477674
>Peter's characterization is just terrible
Gamora's is even worse. He turned her into Drax, and turned Drax into an idiot. Which I'm generally fine with, but not when it comes at the expense of his need to kill Thanos.

Gamora shouldn't be the one constantly complaining about needing to go kill Thanos while Drax tells her to reign it in. Not to mention her sudden angst for him being her father. She never had issues with him! He was a good dad!
>>
>>88477758
He's in jail. >>88472567 isn't Black Bolt though. It's Crusher Creel, his new cellmate in cosmic prison.
>>
File: 1405721233473.jpg (128KB, 423x536px) Image search: [Google]
1405721233473.jpg
128KB, 423x536px
>>88477789
>Gamora shouldn't be the one constantly complaining about needing to go kill Thanos while Drax tells her to reign it in.
Fuck, that's so dumb, I must have blocked it out.
>>
>>88477921
Gamora is literally the only person in the entire book that has a single character motivation beyond "wants to hang out in space and get into the occasional fight." And that motivation is:
>I must hunt down and kill Thanos as revenge for being shitty father (which he wasn't) and killing my one true love Richard Ryder (which, come on)
Bendis gave Gamora Drax's defining character trait and motivation, then stripped every other character of their defining character traits and motivations. And introduced multiple characters who were deadlier women than her!

It is un-fucking-believable how badly Bendis botched GotG.
>>
>>88477605
I haven't read everything inhuman yet but I'm making my way through war of kings right now, what can you really do with medusa though? All her character was was the person who talked because black bolt can't, fucking black bolt, talking down to Crystal and telling people what to do (most of the time Crystal) solely because "I'm the queen" even though that was pretty much meaningless because she was just a mouthpiece

Plus the stuff with Johnny makes no sense, it's completely irresponsible for her to have him as the liaison with how serious she is and what she's trying to achieve, her being lonely makes no sense when she's been single for all of five minutes and claiming that "he's the only one that doesn't look at me like I'm a queen" is dumb when all she ever does is tell people "well I'm the queen so you have to do what I say"
>>
>>88478012
That thing Medusa hasn't had her character built up in Modern books, she more stuff on her own when replaced sue and showed up in a few books but it was never long term. Medusa needs to be built up as a character before she can be the main character.

>"he's the only one that doesn't look at me like I'm a queen"
There are a dozen things wrong with Medusa and Johnny being together but that was probably the worst. First off most of the other Royal family don't treat her that like that beyond ceremony and Crystal especially since 60% of her character is being the only royal Inhuman to not give a crap about royal positions and ceremony. She never comes to Medusa as a subject.
>>
>>88477758
space tan
>>
>>88477674
What exactly is wrong with Peter? If you say that he became Chris Pratt, that's just synergy that was gonna happen with or without Bendis.
>>
>>88478004
>which he wasn't
Right. Unlike the movie version where he was the cause of all her problems, he saved her from certain death at the hands of Magus, and gave her purpose and the tools with which to get her revenge on him. He even celebrated Christmas with her (not joking). I mean, he did kill her later when she found out what he was really after, but it's Thanos, and he was just going to kill everybody anyway.
>>
>>88478441
Here's the thing, the only thing that happened between Gamora not having that much of a problem with Thanos (Thanos Imperative) and wanting to kill him no matter what (Bendis' GotG) is Dick's death. But even then, Gamora going on a personal vendetta revenge quest against Thanos just because he was kinda responsible with her fuck-toy's death is ridiculous.

She dated Adam Warlock! She's used to them dieing. Not really a big deal.
>>
>>88478396
>If you say that he became Chris Pratt
Not at all. The change happened before the movie, as soon as Bendis started. The easiest way to describe it is that he kind of became Luke Skywalker, but a worse version. His entire conflict was now all about he father, who Bendis wrote as a complete dick, and had as a central villain from early on. I can't think of really any traits that carried over from DnA, and he took his sweet time even explaining how we got from the last time we see Peter in the Cancerverse to where we first see him in Bendis issue # 1.
>>
>>88472498
Is that traced from the Kid Flash artwork for Rebirth?
>>
>>88472393
That jacket
>>
>>88472202
Ryan Sook is drawing Inhumans Prime and this is the cover they give us?

HAVE FUN IN SPACE SHITHEADS EARTH IS MUTANT TERRITORY!!
>>
>>88472202
Poor Kamale. She had so much potential, all squandered.
>>
>>88472331
WE
>>
>>88472265
well Teen Titans is tanking so...
>>
>>88479040
Sales will spike once the Trigon and Judas Contract arcs start. You just wait.
>>
>>88478981
Here lies Kamala
Born an Inhuman, Died a Nobody
>>
>>88472202
Eh, would it kill marvel to not copy at least one thing from the x-men?
>>
File: medusa.jpg (581KB, 866x1898px) Image search: [Google]
medusa.jpg
581KB, 866x1898px
>>88472267
At least it is modeled after her best look
>>
>>88472393
this is some fan art-tier art
I'm glad to see inhumans tanking completely
>>
>>88473425
they are not
>>
>>88473475
because inhumemes are trash and don't deserve any kind of push
and not when FF is gone. it's a joke, this all push is a joke, and you are a fool for falling for it
>>
>>88474655
>knowing the names of shithumans
>writing nuhumans with capital n and h
>using the word "nuhuman"
off yourself
>>
>>88472202
Will these aliens finally leave earth alone?
>>
>>88476572
Whirlwind, Nekra, Mandrill, Portal to name only a few
>>
>>88472202
It's my impresion or Marvel have shitty colorists. The art of Jonboy look better in the TT book.
>>
>>88479732
More like
>Born an Hero, died as inhuman
>>
>>88480637
>Born an Hero
Isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
>>88476572
Justice
>>
>>88480713
Yes, how did you know that?
>>
>>88480740
I'm pretty intuitive for an autist.
>>
>>88480748
Well, you have a bright future for sure
I wish I had
>>
>>88474805
Ah fuck, I forgot how awful the art in that book was. Fucking Iceman's face makes me laugh everytime.
>>
>>88477758
Prison... prison changes a man.
>>
>>88472393
Someone put some big goggles with orange tinted glasses on the jacket design. And maybe some big cyan glowing arc-reactor type tech in the middle of her chest. I wonder how that would look.
>>
>>88473347
And people argue we aren't /co/mblr.
>>
>>88476970
why cant black bolt go back to handling his bar? most inhumans are shit
>>
>>88479020
Wuz
>>
Neither side will lose. They'll just figure out a way to make the Terrigen non-deadly and they'll all pretend they never fought each other.
>>
>>88472202
QS is Inhuman now? I remember he is no longer Magneto's son, what else they did to him?
>>
>>88472202
Meh, none of this will make them more popular than they already are. Ironically it would only make people more sick of them.
>>
>>88472567
>>88472847
I can understand Black Bolt ending up in a cosmic prison, but what the fuck is Absorbing Man doing there?
>>
>>88476002
Whatever happened to Gorgon's daughter? The one that fell in love with an Alpha Primitive to Gorgon's disgust and disapproval?
>>
>>88473047
Maelstrom as a villain for the Inhumans would be a great idea. He has a history with them and now that he's with Oblivion he's a bigger threat than ever.
>>
why is Gorgon even called Gorgon when he can't turn things to stone or anything?

I can get Medusa, since her hair tendrils are kinda snake-like, but Gorgon has no excuse as far as I can tell
>>
>>88482928
I think it's because Gorgon was the first Inhuman other than Medusa to be introduced. I'm guessing that Stan Lee went with Gorgon because he wanted a name related to Medusa and didn't really think it through very much.
>>
>>88482969
you'd think a later writer would have had him develop an appropriate power at least
>>
>>88483019
What would be the point? He's a guy with goat legs that causes earthquakes. Why change his perfectly fine powerset just because of his name?
>>
>>88483059
it worked for Emma Frost
>>
>>88483069
Wasn't that done because Grant Morrison wasn't allowed to resurrect Colossus for some reason?
>>
>>88473047
So what's this guy's deal?
>>
>>88473191
Because some of them are actually legit fun. And I like the idea of powers not being random. Let me name a few good inhumans that actually make things fun to read: McGee and Auran(buddy cop couple, what's not to love), Reader(overpowered as fuck and thus fun) Quiet Room owner Black Bolt(some of the issues reminded me of the movie Four Rooms). Almost every single other inhuman is boring trash with combat powers.
>>
>>88483151
He can manipulate and absorb biokenetic energy.

Back when he first showed up he wanted Phaeder who had been kicked out of Attilan for cloning. His dad moved in with the deviants, had sex with one and Maelstrom as born a deviant/Inhuman hybrid. Phaeder later and Maelstrom tried to take revenge on Attilan by trying to remove their powers. it failed, he became an Avengers and later died. Then he was brought back and became an agent of Oblivion, got Phyla-vell killed and hasn't been seen since then.
>>
>>88483069
No, it didn't.
>>
>>88473407
>SEXY WOMEN ARE BAAAAD
Then why make her more sexy by giving her short hair?
>>
>>88472265
I agree the Inhumans sucks.
>>
>>88472202
Shit book.
>>
>>88472202
Jonboy Meyers Is a traitor and judas for marvel ?
>>
>>88472234
Meyers ? the Inhumans?
the Inhumans still sucks.
>>
>>88472234
Glad to see Ewing is bringing him back to his roots after all the shit Bendis did to him.
>>
>>88472202
So what happened to Triton? Tony Stark took him away to his sex dungeon or something for blowing up his tower, but now Tony'd dead.
>>
>>88476413
Don't think of it like that. Think of it as Ewing-written cosmic Noh-Varr inspired by Morrison's work.
>>
>>88474943
All the other contenders are either dead or Bendis'd.
>>
>>88475068
Doesn't the ball have some sorta unique properties that pretty much make it impossible to separate from him?

>>88472847
AM getting told how to use his powers better by a mute guy would be harlious.
>>
>>88480565
Now you're pushing it even more than I did
>>
>>88474866
No thats Medusa..
>>
>>88472393
>Return of the jacket
YES
>>
>>88482527
>QS is Inhuman now?
No, he's an artificial mutant. Or a New Man depending on your perspective. Either way, not an inhuman.

That's Noh-Varr on the cover.
>>
>>88483151
So you know how Thanos is (or was) the avatar of Death? Well, he's the avatar of Oblivion.
>>
File: 6056474_orig.png (541KB, 622x418px) Image search: [Google]
6056474_orig.png
541KB, 622x418px
>>88482928
Wrong type of Gorgon, anon.
>>
>>88486360
And now Thanos seems to have become Oblivion's avatar, or at least one of his devotees. I wonder where that leaves Maelstrom.
>>
>>88483724
The Uncanny Inhumans tie-in for IvX is about Maximus putting together a team of inhuman villains and Triton is on it. The team is:
>Maximus
>The Unspoken
>Triton
>Lash
>Lineage
>>
>>88486430
Maelstrom would still be the Avatar unless Thanos can prove that he's more worthy of the position. Oblivion has other regular agents like Doorman over in the Great Lakes Avengers so it's not like there can be only one. Just only one top dog.

Eternity War seems to be building up to Eternity vs. Oblivion, so Oblivion is probably going to need his own army to combat the one that Galactus is putting together.
>>
>>88486438
>>Lash
Does that mean Kacy the Balloon Girl is part of it too?
>>
>>88486489
I agree that Oblivion will probably play a role, but Eternity War seems to be about Eternity vs. what lies outside the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>88473311
Pretty sure he broke into Asgard and tried to steal some shit in Illuminati. Could be for that. Titania will break him out eventually.
>>
File: 1481876745438.jpg (17KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481876745438.jpg
17KB, 282x282px
>>88473425
>Nuhumans are fine.
No.

>>88473475
>This is basically Inhumans Rebirth.
Any decision made by current year Marvel is so far apart from what Rebirth is doing that I can't believe you can seriously make this statement.

As long as the MCU continues to make money, all of Marvel's comics will suffer.
>>
>>88486494
She showed up in the CWII tie-in. I doubt she'll show up in the IvX one too though since the focus will probably be on Maximus and his band of jolly men.

Which also just made me realise that once Soule is gone, we'll probably never see her again.

It's pretty fucking hilarious that despite Soule creating a shitton of new characters, the ones that are getting used after he's gone are:
>Inferno (created by Fraction)
>Swain (created by Asmus)
>Flint (the one nuhuman that he created the proceeded to abandon so Asmus could work on him, and then proceeded to write him contradictory to his character in IvX)
Meanwhile the ones he shilled the fuck out of (Iso, Naja, Reader, Nur) are nowhere to be seen. I actually do like Reader though and wish he'd been put on the Secret Warriors instead of fuck damn Dante the Inferno.
>>
>>88472975
>cosmic prison
How much do you want to bet that they reopenened the Kyln?
>>
>>88486617
>Which also just made me realise that once Soule is gone, we'll probably never see her again.
Not necessarilly, no reason not to have Lash use his henchmen.
>>
>>88486617
He didn't use Naja a whole lot after the first couple Inhuman chapters. He is already put Nur in daredevil, he will probably do a blind guy team up with Reader. Like with Lineage, and the thieves from wolverines, Soule takes any opportunity to bring his own characters into his current comics.
>>
>>88486714
>He is already put Nur in daredevil
I dropped his DD so I didn't realise this. Is it worth checking out?
>>
>>88486966
I haven't been reading either
>>
>>88472331
__ ___ Black Bolt __ ________________
>>
>>88482302
KINGZ
>>
>>88487109
We Wuz Black Bolt ?
>>
>>88486380
Huh, learn something new every day.
I still don't know why Karnak is called like that though.
>>
>>88487109
cu cuc Black Bolt cu cuuuuuuuck
>>
>Redesigning characters
>Not getting McKelvie or Wada to do it.

marvel confirmed for going out of business in 3...2...1...
>>
>>88472267
So if Medusa, Black Bolt, Gorgon and Crystal are all exiled, who's in charge of Attilan now?
Karnak? Ahura?
>>
File: 1469965519065.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1469965519065.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88472202

>Six Inhuman books

MARVEL ITS TIME TO STOP
>>
>>88487922
I cannot wait for none of them to make any money.
>>
>>88487922
>Royals
>Black Bolt
>Secret Warriors
>Ms. Marvel
>Devil Dinosaur and Moon Girl
I count 5
>>
>>88477758

Remember when they tried to subtly push Electro as darker skinned when ASM2 came out? It lasted like 2 months.
>>
>>88487956

You're right, I thought Prime was an ongoing
>>
>>88487344
He's the religious one of the group, so maybe he's named after the ancient karnak temples of egypt? Or it was just a cool sounding word.
>>
>>88487999
No? He showed up with charred skin at the end of one issue because he just got out of an explosion. Everyone saw that and got all triggered going "OMG THEY RACESWAPPED ELECTRO" because they're fucking morons. He was "dark-skinned" for two pages at the end of one issue.
>>
>>88472537
Swain is kinda sexy
>>
>>88487956
Well, 6 if you count Mosaic, but there's no fucking way that thing isn't cancelled by the time these books roll out. Ms. Marvel's sales are holding steady despite CWII hurting it pretty badly and DD&MG is being carried on the backs of it's apparently stellar trade sales to the "tween" market.

But Mosaic is probably going to be sub-cancellation numbers by issue 3 and is only solicited up to #5 so far, which is the end of the first "arc."
>>
>>88488788
Not THICC enough.
>>
>>88486714
We never did get Naja's origin explained in the books.

I think I've heard in passing online that she was a fashion model who hated being held to human standards of beauty and ended up loving her Inhuman transformation.
>>
>>88486617
Reader is fucking great. I don't care that Soule shilled him, I'd do the same thing. I hope he sticks around.
>>
>>88490066
For the longest time, I had assumed that she was just a redesigned Tonaja.
>>
>>88478209
>>88478012
I find this monarchist attitude especially strange for the NuHumans. Surely all of these inhumans from democratic nations aren't going to be nearly as reverent as she thinks they are. Or do the inhumans have harsh draconian laws against disrespecting royalty that prevent such an attitude being displayed publicly which makes it her own damn fault?
>>
>>88483724
Maybe the US justice system pointed out that Triton has diplomatic immunity and it's illegal for Tony Stark to act like he has the right to legally jail anyone as that's commonly known as kidnapping?
>>
>>88486526
The negative zone?
The many angled ones?
The in betweener?
>>
>>88490375
Tony: It's just been REVOKED!!! (blasts Triton)
>>
>>88483466
Because their secondary goal was to get more fags like you reading comics
>>
>>88472234
>All that poncho

Why not just use Wraith after his many years being forgotten after Conquest?
>>
>>88472331
Barackagon Boltagar?
>>
>>88472393
That jacket is here to Avenge the Inhumans' rightful place in the Marvel Universe (somewhere on the fringes allowing for regular contact but little influence on the meta narrative) (except for that one time they were set up to rule the Kree Empire, that was a cool idea that got kneecapped pretty fast)
>>
>>88476413
>One thing was being turned into a bi by the Avengers
Wasn't that speed? I could have sworn he just fucked Kate bishop in that.
>>
>>88491517
Like, one of the last things he mentions is "also I like dudes too".
>>
>>88491621
No he said that he'd fucked a few dudes in the past but decided it wasn't his thing
>>
>>88472234
I hope he has the transforming gun
>>
>>88472202
Am I the only perv that noticed Medusas nips?
>>
>>88492810
Many artists these days casually draw things in such a way that you can tell where the nipples are, norhing new.
>>
>>88475063
The only good issues were the Infinity tie-ins and those were years ago.

Some thoughts from someone who has looked at his run closely:
- Everything takes twice as long as it should. The book would actually be entertaining if it was half the issues.
- In interviews he said he was doing it more Firefly than Star Wars: has none of the charm or anything as remotely interesting as the show.
- Most of the stories seem to just be people popping up and attacking them. Attackers are just repainted older characters. I find it hard to even call these stories.
- Galactic Council meta-storyline played completely straight. No twists, reversals or reveals.
- Pages and pages each issue of Guardians arguing poorly, usually with random positions on an issue.

Basically it was the garbage heap /co/ warned me about when I tried arguing the series could be good when it was announced.
>>
>>88474974
That actually sounds pretty cool. Is the book worth reading?
>>
>>88494044
It's pretty fun but she is kind of a cunt in the first couple chapters
>>
>>88494044
It's a fun all-ages book that's clearly meant for a younger demographic. I like it well enough though. It's comfy and the villains are entertaining. Moon-girl herself is kind of obnoxious at times though, especially early on before she gets any character growth.
>>
>>88476050
They just swapped their lazy origin method. It was x-gene before, it's inhuman gene now.
>>
>>88491517
>I could have sworn he just fucked Kate bishop in that.
That sounds like bi to me.
>>
>>88476572
Squirrel Girl. I think most of the GLA were mutants but aren't associated with the X-Men besides the GLX joke.
>>
Yay, another inhumans book for all three dozen inhumans fans to buy for two months or so before it's inevitable cancellation.

Stop trying to make the inhumans happen Marvel. It's never going to happen.
>>
>>88483069
She doesn't turn to ice, anon
>>
>>88494113
Man, I'm reading it now, and it's a lot more action-focused than I expected from an all-ages book targeted at young girls.
>>
>>88494388
Squirrel Girl isn't a mutant
>>
>>88494915
...But she was considered such for a long time, and was never associated with the X-Men. Don't be a pillock.
>>
>>88494776
Do you read Lumberjanes? You may like it.
>>
File: tracer.png (59KB, 169x349px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.png
59KB, 169x349px
>>88481548
Like this?
>>
>>88486526
>>88490399

The Gentry?
The hypercrisis is real, anons.
>>
>>88494549
It's just a one-shot. Calm down.
>>
File: 69_14.jpg (209KB, 959x680px) Image search: [Google]
69_14.jpg
209KB, 959x680px
>>88496121
See how his Hand is Empty?
>>
File: 1479192824784.jpg (470KB, 692x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479192824784.jpg
470KB, 692x900px
>>88492810
It just happens sometimes anon
>>
>>88490399
The Beyond Corporation
>>
>>88498435
>Karnak with a big curly mustache
>everyone's nipples sticking through their clothes
>Maximus in his full regalia
>Gorgon's clearly visible bulge
>Crystal's hair going BEHIND her nipples
>Triton's mouth hanging open like he's just drooling for a good dick
This image is fucking insane and I love it.
>>
>>88483394
You skipped all of his glorious dicking over of Wendell Vaughn.
>>
>>88483394

>got Phyla-vell killed

Well at least he did something good before he went out.
>>
File: fired.jpg (237KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
fired.jpg
237KB, 960x740px
>>88500056
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.