[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: GWENPOOL2016009-int-LR2-3.jpg (148KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
GWENPOOL2016009-int-LR2-3.jpg
148KB, 900x1366px
LOL
>>
>>88469377
I thought his mom was dead or something
>>
>>88469404
Retconned out.
>>
>>88469404
Secret Wars
>>
>>88469377
Gwenpool along with dealpool with mlp tier lelsorandomxd. It's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>88469377
>Champions
Nobody fucking cares Marvel
>>
>>88469433
Ironically, I think the comic would be more tolerable if it were even MORE incongruous in tone. Like, yeah, Gwenpool is toting a glock despite being a cutesy pink teenage deadpool look alike, but the tone is still way too "safe" for my tastes. If the comic was maintaining its lighthearted tone and its no care in the world teen girl protag, but everything else was fucked up and graphic in a way that the narrative wasn't really acknowledging but was plain to the reader that might actually be funny.

Like...even imaging some henchmen/mook bodies around her and Gwenpool covered head to toe in blood, but everything else including the dialogue and facial expressions on this page being exactly the same would be funnier.
>>
Why wouldn't she just call Miles directly on his phone?
>>
>>88469404

This was mentioned during their crossover, actually. She used it as evidence of Miles's dimension-hopping.
>>
>>88469527
His Grandma took his phone
>>
>>88469377
Source on the preview?
>>
>>88469526
>Ironically, I think the comic would be more tolerable if it were even MORE incongruous in tone.

Its funny because you kinda expect from her to be that kind of ''cutesy but everything about her comic is gorey and over the top and offensive''

Because the joke is to have a cutesy literally wearing pink character that one would think would be a watered down version of Deadpool and, SURPRISE! She is even more fucked up than Deadpool!

But the joke was to take Deadpool and literally turning him into a cute girl, wearing pink and making cute anime expresions as the payoff to things, lame watered down humor that is not even quotable, etc
>>
>>88469377
where is the joke?
>>
>>88470285
Right? Like, the former would have been predictable and overdone, but currently the book's attempts at humour don't even make sense. There's no real contrast except for the fact GP uses guns I guess. It's baby teen girl deadpool for kids, and the humour and tone is also just baby teen girl deadpool for kids.
>>
>>88470345

They really fucked up by not making the Holiday special a DEADPOOL book instead of a Gwenpool book, just remove her story, the stupid hot pants story and replace it with random Deadpool shit and the book would have sold like hot cakes since this is the Deadpool year, but Marvel is retarded so you know how that shit ended up...
>>
>>88469480
This.
>>
/co/ is so whiny. I love Gwenpool, it's probably my favorite series now.
>>
>>88469404
Molecule Man brought her back to life when he copy-pasted Miles' life over to 616.
>>
>>88469527
That's the joke, she doesn't have his number and probably used a phone book to find the one of his home.
>>
>>88469527
She doesn't have his number. In fact, Miles will probably be upset to find out that she's not in jail right now.
>>
>>88469526
>Glock
That's a beretta you blind nigga
>>
>>88470794
Good for you and your shit-taste.
>>
>>88470794

Most of /co/ is okay with Gwenpool. There's just this one guy that will not shut up about how it's the worst atrocity to befall mankind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.