[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1280x738px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The one who tried to kill a kid when she couldn't get what she wanted.
>>
>>88467056
Pearl?
>>
File: 76543.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
76543.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>88467056

In Bismuth's defense, she thought Steven was rose. Or maybe she just used the possibility that Steven could have been Rose as an excuse to act out her feelings?

That being said Steven is the one who accidentally let her out of the bubble. So lets just do the easy thing and blame the writers.
>>
>>88467121
None of the Gems understand that Steven isn't just Rose in a different form it seems
>>
It's not black and white.
>>
>>88467361
Well, I mean, the Breaking Point is shit as an actual weapon, given the windup it has before shattering a gem.

There are perfectly valid logistical reasons for not using it, least of which being the fact that it basically only helped Gems who's primary method of attack was punching, of which the only contender is Garnet.
>>
Humans kill people in war because we don't have a way of reliably capturing an enemy force and holding them in perpetuity.
>>
>>88467411
okay but this argument is pointless because if Steven realized this and successfully convinced Bismuth of it, she'd just make something much worse
>>
>>88467467
Hit enter too soon.

For a species that has a way of not only reliably and humanely containing an enemy forever, but doing so in a space no larger than a shoebox, killing enemies in war is pretty much just spite.
>>
Steven, for being such an impediment to revolutionary action.
>>
>>88467025
Gambino was pretty clearly in the wrong. He sold out Guts for a pittance, and was too arrogant to accept that he was washed-up. He got what he deserved.
>>
>>88467025
Bisthmus, because the point breaker was clearly an execution device and not a weapon
>>
File: Pearl is quiet.jpg (44KB, 736x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl is quiet.jpg
44KB, 736x1158px
Staff Died (Heroism -30)
>>
>>88467065
Yes.
>>
>>88467025
both. Bismuth needs to chill and steven needs to get of his high horse of hypocrisy. given how many people he has hurt despite/with all his wishy washyness I hope he gets called out on it
>>88467303
What if they are correct?
>>
>>88467635
lapis did not have fun. while there will be some you can convince to change sides later there always will be people who will stand against you on an ideological level and keeping them around would only endanger your system
>>
>>88468031
by what logic?
>>
>>88467025
the writers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.