[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x460px
>Ruined Venom because he wanted to tell a pointless symbiote story in his GotG (which led to a shitty design and his book bombing)
>Ruined Kamala by dragging her into Civil War 2 (which turned off fans and now her book isn't even in the top 100)
>Ruined Ice Man by making him gay and his whole character revolve around his sexuality
>Ruined Jean Grey by making her a mind intruder and mind rapist worse than Emma
>Ruined Carol Danvers by having her go full minority report and arrest people before they commit crimes
>Ruined Tony Stark by making want Thanos to invade and kill people
>Ruined Hawkeye by making him kill Bruce Banner

How does he keep getting away with it? And whose next?
>>
You're waifu and husbando.
>>
>>88467020
Which Jews you lose.
>>
Peter's next

full-on dead and replaced by Miles.
>>
>>88467094
Slott is preventing this
>>
>>88467126
CC isn't topping charts, anon. Peter's goner.
>>
>>88467126
Slott can't hold on forever.
>>
>>88467020
>forgot that he ruined GotG proper by making the stories Earthcentric, fucking up Gamora's characterization and creating one of the worst couples in recent comic memory
>>
>>88467233
How did he fuck it up? I haven't read his gotg because I'm not a masochist.
>>
>>88467020
Bendis a shit but:

Jean was always the worst (mind rape and genocide are classic Claremont Jean)

Carol was already ruined since the KSD run

Tony has been ruined since Axis
>>
>>88467328
Bluetooth Man was rad and it's shame they got rid of him.
>>
>>88467312

>Gamora was a badass antihero/villian who could go 1:1 vs Ronan (established to be Galactus Herald-level when he took down Ravenous)
>Now she's a whiny jobber who cares about her friends
>>
>>88467020
To be fair Iceman's whole character, for the last 15 years has ALWAYS revolved around his sexuality. The problem was on how it was handled and based on the fact that he never showed interest on guys.
>>
>>88467126
>Slott is the only thing keeping Peter alive

what a world we live in
>>
>>88467020
>And whose next?
>whose
>>
>>88467328
>Tony has been ruined since Axis
>>
>>88467020
Can't really blame him for ruining Kamala that's mostly on Wildon and Waid

Carol was always shit so there was nothing new
>>
File: bendy ruins everyting forever.jpg (52KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
bendy ruins everyting forever.jpg
52KB, 587x663px
>>88467020
>next?
Honestly, given his track record over the last decade ... whatever title they give him.

I mean: in all seriousness it's not even a *question* of "if he'll fuck shit up" because he literally starts every run by breaking the toys and then proceeds to ignore all continuity/characterization (even his own as the run goes on).
>>
>>88467020
How does Bendisnhave so much influerence? I could understand if it was Slott. But outside of Spider-Man Civil War 2, most of his books sell like garbage (and even then, one's a event book and the other has the Spidey name on it).

For Christ's sake, they had to give out his current Iron Man run for free to comic stores to increase sales. So why is allowed full control of Marvel?
>>
>>88468076
He's been there for a long time and has some pull. And in the 00's he used to sell far, far more.
>>
>>88468076
his last #1 book was Dark Avengers, and that was riding on Ellis' thunderbolts sales mostly

He must be very good friends with people there.
>>
>>88468076
Ultimate Spider-Man gave him a lot of pull and allowed him to rub elbows with the right people
>>
>>88468392
Spiderfags were a mistake.
>>
Bendis being one of the few minority writers in marvel gives him plenty leverage to do all kinds of shit.
>>
>>88467149
Not if RYV has anything to say about it.
>>
>>88467020
But at least Scarlet Witch fans will forever love him for his nuanced characterization.
>>
>>88468411
>minority writers
You know he isn't really black>>88468411
>>
>>88468461
he has 2 black daughters

he has repeatedly stated on his twitter that this makes him black as well and blamed his CW2 delays on "CPT" shenanigans
>>
>>88468076
Most writers of similar stature have enough integrity that they get burned out on writing superhero comics, or don't want to write stupid events.

Most of the other "architects" at Marvel left to concentrate on their own work, partly because they can afford it, partly because you can only write event tie-ins for so many years before you go nuts.

Bendis has a good enough relationship with Marvel that he's willing to write what is obviously an editorially-mandated cash-grab of an event, like Civil War 2. In exchange for doing what the editors want, they leave him alone when it comes to continuity and characterization.

Slott is the only other writer they have left with any kind of sales track record, and he's such a slow writer that he can't do more than a couple of books a month without farming the dialogue out to someone else.
>>
>>88468511
>Slott is the only other writer they have left with any kind of sales track record

nah

they have PAD but he is probably not willing to do editorial mandate shit without ranting about it on his blog

they have Gillen but he is probably not willing to do janitorial duty like Ewing is, cleaning up after Bendis' shits

And spurrier said he was on the last marvel summit but he didnt take any work
>>
>>88467126
I seriously can't see how it could possibly get any worse. At least Bendis could make him actually funny even by accident. Slott's pretty much the worst writer you could put writing a wise-cracking hero.
>>
>>88467038
>both are DC characters
Thank God.
>>
>>88468498
I know he really wants to be black, but he's still not black
>>
>>88468416
RYV was a marvel#1, they were probably throwing them at retailers, wait until next month to see how #2 fares
>>
>>88468498
Was he the one who said that because he's married to a minority, that makes him one too or was it some other retard?
>>
>>88467020
You forgot wanda.
>>
>>88468732
Someone else. His wife is white.
Your quote is familiar, though.
>>
I swear to god if they kill Peter and start pushing Miles even more I'm going to kill that fat fuck
>>
Never forget that when they launched Iron Man under Bendis, the EiC announced it was part of Marvel's plan to finally make Tony Stark into as popular a character in the comics as he is in the movies.

Mere months later they announce they're replacing him with a teen minority and a villain.

I don't think Bendis is as popular as Marvel thinks he is. Probably his name leads to some extra orders at the LCS, but do people actually buy comics based on his name any more?
>>
>>88468818
Every time he has book announced I see comments "I liked his Ultimate Spider-Man so I'll try this as well".
Fucking shills, all of them.
>>
>everything BUT the fights are decompressed to absolute hell and back
>overuse of shitty copypaste beat panels of talking heads with no dialogue during conversation
>fight scenes that boil down to a single static 2 page spread of team clashing against team
>>
>>88468773
Was it Alonso? I think it was him now thinking about it.
>>
Will anything stop Bendis from just completely taking over Marvel? Everything he gets his hands on gets so fucked up that other writers have to either try to desperately clean up his mess or just deal with it.
>>
>>88468918
It was Alonso. The quote was "my wife is Korean, which makes me Korean, alright?"

It was the same panel where he described himself as "the furthest thing from a social justice warrior" and the world of comics "journalism" slowly started to notice that Marvel doesn't actually like them.
>>
>>88468920

only a change in management (which is needed) would or having a bunch of overwhelmingly better writers hogging the spotlight like what happened during 2012-2014 with suprrier, hickman, ellis, remender and gillen all having bendis relegated to his teen xmen and gotg shit
>>
>>88468818
I think it was the marketing guy not the EIC who said they intended on Invincible Iron Man to be the flagship of All-New All-Different Marvel. And then when Marvel Now 2 was happening he said that Champions was gonna be its flagship.
>>
I still don't get why he has a following.
>>
>>88467074

Yes, op, please tell us which jews you misplaced
>>
>>88468461
Bendis isn't really black?
>>
>>88467702
I still don't get why he's so popular. Every book he starts promises intrigue, but he never gets to it, and its usually a let down. Don't forget dangling plot threads! Like Luke's baby is a Skrull, or who 616 Miles Morales was.

AND HE KEEPS GETTING SO MUCH OF A FOLLOWING WHEN HE OUTRIGHT SHITS IN EVERY ISSUE $4 - $6 EACH!
>>
>>88469904
Yes, Bendis isn't black.
>>
>>88469951
It's because his books are overly bloated with dialogue so readers feel like they "get their money's worth". The same kind of people who read Ellis' moon knight and feel outright cheated when they get a page without dialogue.
>>
>>88468579
>they have Gillen but he is probably not willing to do janitorial duty like Ewing is, cleaning up after Bendis' shits
All I can say is, there is probably a reason why Gillen won't touch the Marvel side of things anymore.
>>
>>88468582
People think Slott's Spider-Man is hilarious and I got to admit, it does have that over the top absurdity to make things work. Like, replacing a baby with a naked Spider-Ham is the kind of shit people love.

You all might see Spider-Man as this deep well of lore. But everyone else in the world sees dumbass loser and they like it that way. Spider-Man Homecoming anyone?
>>
>>88468788
Thing is, Miles has NOTHING going on for him! Bendis has put zero effort into making Miles' book worth a damn! His last few issues have just been a summary of Civil War II! Bendis is more concerned that people know who Goldballs is than developing Miles as a character!
>>
File: lol.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>88467038
>Reed and Sue
thank god their not in the universe.
>>
>>88470063
Christ, I feel bad for anyone who buys this shit. The last issue might be the worst where they get that same fucking page they've been reusing all the time and copy and paste it four times on a single page.
>>
>>88469542
>he said that Champions was gonna be its flagship.
Like Defenders post Fear Itself?
>>
>>88469978
But, Bendis usually has a pages of no dialogue. Hell, he uses two page spreads all the time over not important matters!
>>
>ruined my lord Sentry
>ruined Avengers
>ruined X-Men
Everything he touches turn to shit.
>>
>>88470117
Also, I hate how Bendis si so openly against Sam Nova. Like, a character out of nowhere two issue ago just blurts "I hate Nova" and how Kamala is always there for Miles, but Nova is nowhere.
>>
>>88470080
theyll eventually reach a deal with that studio like they did with spider man, and who do you think is going to be all over that relaunch?
>>
>>88470156
So what part of Marvel hasn't been tainted by him?
>>Bendis on Thunderbolts.
>>Bendis on Eternals (didn't he have them job in Marvel Heroes?)
>>
>>88470156
I think the only thing he didn't turn to shit that was Daredevil. Hell, he is even fucking up Jessica Jones. How do you fuck up something you made?
>>88470185
Yeah, that's weird. Sam is alright and I did like the newest issue, but he never seemed bad.
>>
>>88470156
I forget the Guardians of Galaxy and Starlord.
>>
>>88470208

deadpool

but it was tainted by Way
>>
>>88470132
Did they say that for Defenders too? I only remember Iron Man and Champions cause it's in recent memory. And more significant since they're drastically changing the Iron Man titles since it didn't end up being as flagship as they wanted.
>>
>>88467020
>Ruined Carol Danvers by having her go full minority report and arrest people before they commit crimes
That's entirely in character for Carol. I don't know why people complained.
>>
>>88470185
Benis self inserts as Negro-Man and sees Sam out to cuck him, obviously.
>>
>>88470299
nah its pretty clear bendis' self insert is ganke
>>
>>88470221
>>88470185
I really hate the whole "Bendis grudge" thing. Like, he's a writer who goes out of his way to say how lame certain characters are and goes lengths to trash them. Like Alpha Flight, Hawkeye, Tigra, Captain Britain, etc. Like, the Avengers come off as these macho assholes who put down every other hero who aren't them. I don't get how he finds that an endearing characteristic.
>>
>>88467020
>>Ruined Tony Stark by making want Thanos to invade and kill people

Oh no. He ruined Tony by making his book even shitter than Fraction did, something which I did not even believe possible.
>>
>>88467328
>Tony has been ruined since Axis
Eat shit.
>>
>>88470151
Those actually tend to look cool since he gets all the good artists and then those 2 page spreads get turned into posters to sell for $$$.

It's when you realize that the two page spreads have more coherent story content than the rest of the book while simultaneously being used to dodge the problem of actually writing coherent content that they start getting annoying.
>>
>>88470318
You mean Goldballs?
>>
>>88470320
>Alpha Flight
>Hawkeye
>Tigra
>Captain Britain
>Sam Nova
Bendis hates all the characters I love. This makes me feel happy. Also, terrified.
>>
>>88470366
both. all the fat persecution complex in spider man is probably his way to deal with him being bullied irl
>>
>>88470236
I don't think Bendis likes Deadpool.
Hell, he doesn't like Venom or Hulk either.
>>
>>88470251
Defenders was getting a lot of hype from Fear Itself.
>>
>>88470386
It's usually annoying when Bendis hits your favorite because he either makes them shallow and immature for the rest of the run, or makes them die. Like how he killed Jennifer Kale.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nbhv9a45PT1sytwuo.gif (875KB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbhv9a45PT1sytwuo.gif
875KB, 267x212px
>>88467020
>yfw Benis eventually reunites Doom with his mom in Infamous Iron Man
>>
>>88470397
I told my friend over the phone about the Miles and Ganke "Fat vs. Black" argument, and he outright went "Dude, that is really offensive and dumb!"
>>
>>88470518
Don't you mean Doom battles his mom?
>>
>>88467020
>How does he keep getting away with it? And whose next?

Real answers instead of paranoid "SJW" ones or whatever coming up.
It's about the business side of things, almost entirely. Early on in the 00's Bendis sold well, but when Marvel got bought up by Disney he was one of the only big name writers who basically agreed 100% to stay onboard.
Since when you acquire a company you usually leave an exec of yours in charge (this would be Pearlmutter) but leave much of the minutiae to people who are already there so you don't have to spend money and time re-populating the country with experts. He was a big name there at the time so he got a lot of leverage and power after Disney took over.
Combine that with the notorious insularity of the comic book industry, the increasing lack of new talent, the allow comically tyrannical way Pearlmutter runs Marvel, and how Disney effectively treats Marvel like an IP farm and doesn't really care if it's comics sell and you have a REALLY toxic environment for comics creators.
>>
>>88470236
At least Deadpool got better, just like Wanda (sorta), Scott Lang and Hawkeye after Bendis trying to ruin them in Disassembled/House of M.
>>
>>88470617
>Hawkeye
Ha.
>>
>>88470524
>Fat vs. Black
I gave up on Miles a while ago. What's this about?
>>
>>88470208

Bendis tainted Thunderbolts with Dark Avengers, and subsequent writers decided to take after his shitty Moonstone characterization.
>>
>>88470641
Hey, at least he got a new book, in which he's both in-universe and literally trying to washh the bad taste of murdering Hulk.

At least a way better fate that dying in such a fucking stupid way.
>>
>>88467373
This, he fucked Gamora really badly and had her get repeatedly beat by lesser Accusers and random nobodies.
>>
>>88469951
>I still don't get why he's so popular
He isn't. He's given the books that are guaranteed to sell, and that means MCU adverts like GoTG, events and such.

Books written by him that can't sell by brand recognition alone or massive amounts of marketing sell like shit.
>>
>>88467328
you're still wrong, Tony was never good
>>
>>88471442
being fat is just as bad as being black because of discrimination or something
>>
>>88467020
>Ruined Tony Stark by making want Thanos to invade and kill people

Not much to ruin when it comes to Iron Man.
>>
You fuckers are lucky, one of my fav characters was Sentry....

God That was an ass raping.
>>
How do we stop Bendis? Seriously, how do we fix the shit we've been getting? Fucking DCfags aren't having it this hard...yet...
>>
>>88472392
you have my sympathies
>>
>>88472592
Only hope are our disney overlords cleaning house and getting people unconnected to the current comics industry in to head marvel. People who can look at sales and go "why the fuck are we still letting this twat write? His shit sells like garbage." or "Why are we alienating our core loyal demographic for sales to attract a much smaller and less devoted demographic?"
>>
>>88472592
>Fucking DCfags aren't having it this hard...yet...
>Identity Crisis
>NU52
>etc
They had their share of suffering, man, for the longest time.
>>
>>88472761
Disney doesn't give a shit about comics. The movies and merchandise is all they care about
>>
>>88472392
I think Sentry and Scarlet Witch are perhaps the most ass-raped by Bendis.

When he sets out to destroy a character, he is mercilessly thorough in creating a clusterfuck that writers struggle to fix.
>>
>>88468732
that was axel alonso
>>
>>88472240
We'll see if that's true when the next writer takes over the GotG book. It'll be in the same situation that Bendis was plus movie hype. If it sells worse, you have no grounds to this claim.
>>
>>88476759
Not him, but not necesarily; Current Marvel ISN'T the same situation as when they put GotG in bendis' stubby greasy fingers. Their books are selling like shit, relatively speaking, also because they insist on shitty status quo, so regular comic readers may not bother at this point. The damage is already done, they're stuck on Earth and who knows what else he's done that's sticking once he's gone. Maybe a token Inhuman, Carol and I dunno, a Drax legacy maybe who happens to be a black transexual midget with three pronouns for a name.
>>
>>88474088
Hawkeyes coming close
>>
>>88473777
Trips o' truth. Marvel's just an IP stable now.
DC too, just less lucrative
>>
>>88478139

new GotG should be dick ryder, starlord, cammy and drax and thats it
>>
>>88478527
>DC too, just less lucrative

batmerch and licensing is arguable the most profitable derivative of comic ip
>>
>>88470320
>hates Tigra
well that explains The Trust
>>
File: Marvel vs DC Licensing Chart.jpg (161KB, 648x853px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel vs DC Licensing Chart.jpg
161KB, 648x853px
>>88479138
>batmerch and licensing is arguable the most profitable derivative of comic ip
NOPE
>>
>>88479138
>>88480201
I think I saw a chart the other day saying TMNT was more than those.

>>88479100
>no Rocket & Groot
Come on, they just gotta get good writers who remember how they were before the movie. Maybe Mantis, too.
>>
File: tumblr_m5k2ueWWIA1qb8wg6.jpg (45KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5k2ueWWIA1qb8wg6.jpg
45KB, 500x197px
>>
File: 1481112207209.png (25KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481112207209.png
25KB, 256x255px
>>88467038
>Kamala and Beast
But he already drove Beast to the ground with an anchor and a noose
>>
>>88470185
He probably dislikes Nova but I think that he also used that line to take potshot at pretender for THE teen hero.
You just know MilesxSpider-Gwen happened at Bendis' urging so his boy could get some spotlight.
>>
>>88467126
Slott's bringing Spock back. Peter is as good as dead after the Movie is past.
>>
>>88472592

Weve had a LOT of shit to get trough to get back where we are. take hope, The time will come when you can mock us again without doubt in your heart.
>>
>>88467702
>because he literally starts every run by breaking the toys and then proceeds to ignore all continuity/characterization (even his own as the run goes on).
Unlike other writers
>>
>>88480992
Is this an edit?
>>
>>88467126
The cure is worse than the disease
>>
File: Scarlet Witch - Fuck Bendis.png (74KB, 1176x513px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Witch - Fuck Bendis.png
74KB, 1176x513px
>>88467020
Don't forget
>Ruined Wanda by giving her daddy issues, go crazy, and cause "mutant genocide" for no reason
>Ruined Scott by having his story go nowhere after AvsX
>Ruined Tony Stark by completely ignoring Superior storyline (I know you mentioned Tony but I still feel cheated for not getting a proper Superior Iron Man ending)
>>
>>88482667
Okay seriously, what's your problem with Slott?
Superior Spider-Man is over, so why you still so butt-hurt?
>>
Scott's my least favorite Ant-Man but I'm legit mad about the way Bendis treated him. At least Scott's too big to get fucked over now.
>>
>>88482713
>implying it got better
>>
>>88482703
>Ruined Scott by having his story go nowhere after AvsX
And he says he's fan of Cyclops. Way to show that.
>>
>>88472592
Let that be solved by Stan.
>>88479871
>>
File: 1477016570273.gif (1MB, 419x237px) Image search: [Google]
1477016570273.gif
1MB, 419x237px
>>
>>88483213
You don't need to give publicity to those dumb threads anon, you're better than that.
>>
>>88467020
this is actually sometwhat interesting, at least her character had some development instead of being stuck in a limbo
>>
>>88483268
she wasn't stuck in limbo. her solo was all about developing the conflict between her appetite as a warrior and her desire to be a person of authority, topped with the mild hypocrisy that comes from her being such a kreeaboo due to Mar-Vell
>>
>>88483268
There is no development. She's gone back as the most perfect and beloved superhero ever (aka the Yaas Queen) despite locking people up against their will. And the only people who hate her are strawmen.

Because she has a movie coming up and Ike still wants to make her their Wonder Woman.
>>
>>88482713
My problem with Slott?
I like spiderman but I can't read it because is written like shit.
I started reading Slotterman with the Superior Spiderman arc that was shit (and not because MUH PETER, I quite enjoyed SSM Team-up) and I endured until Spiderverse, that was so fucking painful to read I sweared to never read a Spider book from Slott again.
I made an exception for the "renew yor vows" mini in Secret Wars and *surprise surprise* it was just another unreadable shitfest.
>>
>>88483424
Still preferable to Bendis.
Don't believe me, just wait and see.
>>
>>88482546
Nope. Bendis wrote that. He had Wolverine yell at Jessica Jones "stop raping me."
>>
>>88483268
Her character develoment was stripepd away, she USED to have character, but instead of building passt that to become what sh is now some hack writer just erased all her bad parts, they stopped him before he could fuse black captain marvel to her for a free power up. This was actually a thing that was gonna happen.

Who's gonna replace Perlmutter when that shithead dies? If it's a disney guy I hope he realizes how shit Bendis is.
>>
>>88470386
It doesn't matter, that means he might kill them off because he's a douche.

He fucking raped Agetn Venom, and he keeps ruinging everythign he touches. At least with Slott machine you could keep him on as an idea guy, because while he can't write for shit he at least has some really good ideas, or at least ones good writers can have a blast with.
>>
>>88470236
Way was fine, and helped Deadpool along the character path. He also had some decent stuff even if some chaarterization was off for Xmen and peole who werne't in a dp book

That being said, I'm glad he's not on the book anymore.
>>
>>88471573

I enjoyed his Norman, Dark Avengers, and Thunderbolt runs. DA was probably the last good thing he put together. Siege was poorly executed, though.
>>
>>88483798
>or at least ones good writers can have a blast with
Superior Spider-Man, for one
>>
>>88483865
He also had the idea for Anti-Venom and Agent Venom. I know he's had more, but seriously, the ideas are crazy enough to work, or just plain good. He just can't write em for shit.

Better than Miles one-hit-and-quite Morales, mary sue of the year.

Well next to the one op forgot
>kills off ironman
>kills off warmachine
>replaced with a smrter Tony Stak
>only it's a GIRL
>a black girl!
>AND SIHE"S FIFTEEEN
I fucking hate bendis.
>>
>>88483904
Best par is that Iron Man book isn't about him, anymore. I bet that's how Superfags felt when the had to read about Steel and Cyborg.
>>
>>88467038
Jokes on you, Wanda is my waifu, so it's already over.
>>
File: Feel the Bern.jpg (450KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Feel the Bern.jpg
450KB, 900x1366px
>>88472592
Vote with your wallet and start massive campaigns on twitter and FB to get people to not buy his garbage.
>>
>>88484489
Sorry, can't do. I liked his Daredevil plus his comics have good art. I have to read his books.
>>
>>88484517
Then buy DD and tell Bendis to fuck off with everything else.
>>
>>88478139
You are delusional if you think the Guardians will stay on Earth past Bendis.
>>
its gotten to the point where he needs more than 30 issues to finish an arc and after youre done reading it you look at the other comics youve read how far the story has progressed and you feel like the girl mutants are still out on shopping day or sitting in a room discussing the opening page of this arc
>>
>>88478139
That's a retarded excuse. Back in the daywhen the damage wasn't done, the book sold like shit. As a matter of fact, it was their selling like real shit that made it possible for Bendios to get their hands on them.
>>
>>88484489
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>88484774
a shop of the Red Skull rally arcs that was suppose to be more in line with Trump supporters x10 but as it kept going the narrative reflected more of what radical Bernie supports x10 were acting like.
>>
>>88484877

I guess this is the world now.
>>
>>88484877
really bad xwhatever
>>
>>88467020
>Ruined Kamala by dragging her into Civil War 2 (which turned off fans and now her book isn't even in the top 100)
I'm pretty sure that one isn't on Bendis
>>
>>88484877
It's actually based on neo-Nazi groups and how they recruit. I think you might just be a thin-skinned faggot who hates the idea of Nazis being seen as bad.
>>
File: trump deport.png (609KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trump deport.png
609KB, 1000x1200px
>>88484967
>>
File: 1458917351483.png (17KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458917351483.png
17KB, 163x200px
>>88484489
>>88484877
I don't understand how Americans managed to get the image that Sanders is a madman who would crash and burn down the country.
>>
>>88484517
then you have no right to complain about him.
>>
>>88484967
yeah remember when he was portrayed as a villain for saying that opening your country to hundreds of thousands of refugees was bad?

what a fucking racist sexist homophobic shitlord
>>
>>88485048
No, he was portrayed as using generally acceptable and understandable positions to draw in and radicalise followers, which is a known neo-Nazi tactic. You'd understand that if you weren't overly sensitive to anything involving Nazis being villains.
Seriously, how do you fucking think Nazis recruit?
>>
>>88467020

I haven't bought a single comic he ever wrote. I heard about his crap years ago and people I've heard, online and off say to save your money and yourself from him.

>>88468076
I've been wondering that ever since I first heard of the bastard. I personally think it's like others have mentioned, he has VERY good friends in the industry and profit speaks more than loss.

>>88468119

Everyone still thinks he can do Ultimate when it's no longer a fad.

>>88468988
There's no way in hell I'd agree with that ideology. That's an excuse. If anything it should exclude you from things.

I haven't been in the modern loop for a few years now. Can anyone tel me if House Of M was finally reconned or do I still have to wait for mutants to return?
>>
>>88468461
But he is Jewish
>>88468498
>blamed his CW2 delays on "CPT" shenanigans
Wasn't it the artist who was the reason for delays?
>>
>>88485027
Because he was an idiot who never actually accomplished anything and Euros liked him.
>>
>>88485027
Sanders would say whatever made you feel good with no plan on how to get there (just like Trump) but he would push it with a more self righteous angle, also Sanders (much like Trump) campaign against the very thing that got him that far in power.
They are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>88467020

His face kinda reminds me of the Vulture.
>>
I admit I like Iron Doom but I'm not sure if I'll keep it on my pull list if he doesn't address UK gun laws not allowing ownership for self defence. We decided to ban that after a pedophile shot up a primary school and seeing him ignore such things is off putting (I wasn't affected by the incident so I'm just going by ignoring how our laws are different rather than claiming this is some offensive outrageous insult).
>>
>>88467126
>>88467153

What if PAD replaced Slott?
>>
>>88473386
New52 was decent you contrarian old cunt.
>>
>>88483424
I forgot that pile of shit called Spider Verse existed. Thank you for remainding me.
>>
>>88485126
You should read the Messiah Complex Storytime that has been going on for a few weeks.
>>
>>88486550
PAD is a SJW now, even tho he had an autistic rage against a gipsy
And remember that he killed scans daily with his rants.
>>
>>88468818
>but do people actually buy comics based on his name any more?

I know I don't. I won't buy anything with his or Humberto Ramos' name on it
>>
>>88487201
>New52 was decent you contrarian old cunt.
Something's got to be a lot better than "decent" to justify throwing out decades of continuity across the board.
>>
>>88468461
That's ok because black people are not actually a minority.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.