[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadpool: Till Death Do Us event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

http://www.newsarama.com/32416-deadpool-at-war-with-wife-shiklah-in-new-spring-crossover-event.html

>The honeymoon is over.

>Less than two years after they were married, Deadpool and Shiklah are going to war in a new six-part crossover titled Deadpool: Til Death Do Us. First reported by ComicBook, the series will connect through two issues (each) of Deadpool, Spider-Man/Deadpool, and Deadpool & the Mercs For Money in March and April 2017.

>Originally introduced in the digital-first series Deadpool: The Gauntlet back in January 2014, Shiklah was revealed as Deadpool's bride in April 2014's Deadpool #27. Shiklah is queen of an underground city known as Monster Metropolis, and shown to be at odds with Wade Wilson even in wedded bliss.
>>
>>88465392
>Deadpool & the Mercs for Money
>HASTINGS
WOAH WAIT WHAT
>>
>In Deadpool: Til Death Do Us, Shiklah is said to declare war on humanity, forcing Deadpool to choose sides.

>"In the first chapter of this we see the encroachment on the Monster Metropolis from above, from the surface world. Humans and monsters are not great neighbors. At the end of a long series of incidents of poor behavior on both sides, Shiklah decides she's had enough," said Deadpool writer Gerry Duggan. "Even though she is coming to terms with Deadpool not being a great husband, she is also beholden to her people, so this is very much an act of preservation in her mind for her kingdom. It also will force Deadpool to make some choices. Are you with the soft pink surface dwellers or are you with your wife and her citizens back down below?"

>Duggan explained that he and series editor Jordan White hae discussed this potential fallout between Shiklah and Deadpool since the earliest days of the character.
>>
>"My parents were married for 17 years and then they were divorced for 17 years and now they're back together, so I'm intimately aware of the inner dynamics of this relationship. All these emotions run super hot," Duggan explained. "They do, the two character do love each other, but they also, are being pulled in big opposite direction."

>Salva Espin will be drawing Duggan's Deadpool issues during this crossover, while Deadpool: Too Soon writer Joshua Corin and artist Scott Koblish are taking over Spider-Man/Deadpool. Christopher Hastings and Iban Coello are doing the Deadpool & The Mercs for Money issues of the crossover.

I'm actually excited. Deadpool has been a good read these past years.
>>
>>88465392
Glad to see this storyline come to it's head in a big way. Duggan's been teasing it since pre-Secret Wars.
also MARCUS THE CENTAUR WARRIOR WEREWOLF WITH A SYMBIOTE AND DIABETES
>>
>>88465392
Good, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Deadpool is too good for Shiklah.
>>
>Deadpool 2099 says his war with Shik-lah reached the breaking point when Ellie died
welp
Granted, she's still alive as Zenpool 2099 by that time, but he isn't aware of it
>>
>>88465392
When was the last time these two were lovey-dovey anyway?
>>
>>88465392
seriously, does Deadpool have more books than Batman by now?
>>
>>88465392

Marcus the Werewolf Centaur with Symbiote is a cyborg now.
>>
>>88465622

AXIS
>>
>>88465482
>MARCUS THE CENTAUR WARRIOR WEREWOLF WITH A SYMBIOTE, ROBOT LEGS AND DIABETES
FTFY
>>
>>88465392

Is Hastings just writing Mercs for Money during this or has he replaced Bunn?
>>
>>88465392
>Less than two years after they were married
>April 2014's Deadpool #27
>>
looks epic
>>
When did Aaron motherfuckin' Stack join the Mercs for Money?
>>
>>88466124

MARVEL NOW!

they kicked the previous cast out (and gave most of them solo books), and brought in Domino, Hit-Monkey, Machine Man and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (looking like the movie version and alive again?)
>>
>>88465392
That's a good poster. The divorce lawyer billboard is a pretty neat detail
>>
Aw man, I liked Shiklah.
>>
>>88467158
I like her but I think she has the potential to be an A-List supervillain
>>
>>88465960
Presumably just for this. Same with Corin/Koblish doing this arc of Spider-man/Deadpool instead of Kelly/McGuiness.
>>
I hope this ends with them getting back together.
>>
>>88465920
He probably lost his front legs to diabeetus.
>>
>>88469621
Deadpool ran him over with a steamroller
>>
Wade needs to settle down with a nice lady who can be a positive influence on Ellie and keep him from spiraling down into self-loathing and doing things he'll regret.

Unfortunately, the list of people who A:are genuinely good at heart and not going to manipulate or turn on him for their own advantage B:are okay with him being a full-time mercenary with a very violent past and C: can look past his physical deformities is pretty limited.

I actually like Shiklah, she's put up with a lot of Wade's shit and has helped him out even when she didn't need to. When he was hired to kill Peter Parker and didn't know he and Spiderman were different people, Shiklah brought spidey back to life once he realized he'd made a mistake.

As far as looks go, she's a demon-queen who finds the full-body scar tissue a turn on, and actually loses interest when he gets handsome again courtesy of Death (capital D)

He gets along well with Outlaw, but idk what she's up to these days. He and Rogue have some chemistry in Uncanny Avengers, but she's too major a character doing her own thing , not to mention her own complicated state of affairs

Oh and apparently he has a daughter with Shiklah that's evil-deadpool in 2099 who fights adult-ellie who is good-deadpool
>>
>>88465392
Yeah, sure, this could be fun. I like Shiklah.
>>
The timing of this does mean that the Madcap arc will be over with, so it'll be interesting to see Deadpool's first big event once he's no longer sharing a skull with the creepy fucker
>>
>>88466151
>looking like the movie version and alive again?)
But with her original powerset, apparently.
Presumably she's going to get her Cannonball-lite powers as well, but it's good that they didn't literally just paste in the movie version and pretend that's how she always was.
>>
>>88470015
Are there any guys that would work?
>>
>>88470069
She's already got new powers.

Like that house she was living in when the Mercs found her was some sort of construct she created with her mind.

And in the preview for the next issue she creates Deadpool for the new team of Mercs

So she's some sort of low level reality warper.
>>
at first i was like is this really an event? but hey family crossovers are fine
>>
>>88470091
He's basically only gay for spidey, and only the original at that. He makes a point of mocking Miles and all his clones and AU spinoffs, so that's unfortunately a no-go

Semi-interestingly, the reason Deadpool likes spidey so much is because he wore the Venom suit for a while before and after spiderman did, so he got left with some of the symbiote's attachment to him.
>>
>Deadpool has enough books to have a crossover event
>>
>>88471082
kek
>>
>>88466013
I guess he means less than two years in-universe
>>
5 bucks says Shiklah admits she's jealous of Wades thing with Lady Death
>>
>>88465392

Fuck YES This bitch is going down finally, The Demon Whore is getting the blade!
>>
So what are the odds the Howling Commandos get dragged into this?
>>
>>88470733
>He's basically only gay for spidey
I know he's dead but what about Wolverine?
>>
>>88472696

That's who Spidey is beating in the center of the issue anon. Look at Op's pic.

>>88472863

it's none of the above, he only does it to make people uncomfortable. Same reason he used to do it to his enemies. He uses everything as weapons, including his sexuality.
>>
>>88470733
>He's basically only gay for Spidey

Only when Kelly writes him, in Duggan's comic he does mean but funny shit to Peter and Peter doesn't particularly like him because of it.

That said he is totally gay for more guys other than just Spidey (the Cat, Cable, Thor, etc...) and not in a make them uncomfortable way he genuinely found them attractive.

IMO the most serious he has been about a guy is Cable, Nicieza even confirmed that Wade has thought about him as more than a friend but Wade just doesn't want to admit it.

>>88472863
Nah Logan was a pure bro situation.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.