[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of the Inhuman Royal Family wear masks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: inhuman royal family.jpg (305KB, 572x868px) Image search: [Google]
inhuman royal family.jpg
305KB, 572x868px
Do they have bad acne they need to cover up?
Could the masks be some sort of fetish thing?
Are they trying to pull a collective "Hannah Montana"?
>>
Medusa x Lorelei when
>>
>>88456207
Im kind of disappointed the Inhumans movie got the shaft.
>>
>>88456207
I think it's hilarious that they just let Maximus walk free and do whatever the fuck he wants. That relationship is worse that Batman and The Joker.
>>
>>88456207
Kirby had a thing for mask, and Black Bolt is only one that has a mask now.
>>
>>88456207
>>88456428
I remember it being explained as the Royal Family's act of penance for those whose transformation via Terrigenesis become something ugly, monstrous, or despite powers somehow lesser than what they were.

I know a big deal is made now about how even inhumans who look freakish are supposed to be beautiful in the eyes of their culture, but before there was serious tension over the freakier transformations.

Ergo, Royal Family who mostly still look like themselves after Terrigenesis wear masks.
>>
>>88456207
Interesting fact Black Bolt was the inspiration for Gene Simmons's Demon outfit in Kiss.
>>
>>88457367
I heard it was more the other way around. The inhumans that still looked human were ashamed of that so they wore masks.
>>
>>88456207
They're terribly comfortable.
>>
>>88456357
Not really. Black bolt doesn't pretend to be a symbol of justice only to let his brother run a muck. He's just a king with a retarded brother. It doesn't keep him awake at night
>>
>>88456207
It's Inhuman Tradition that anyone that isn't drastically changed physically by the mists must wear a mask to hide their unchanged physique. Basically, coming out of the mists looking like a regular-ass human was looked down upon, hence the masks.

Of course like many things inhuman, it was kinda thrown away in their attempt to turn them into the not-x-men.
>>
>>88456207
Nobody cared who they were until they put them on.
>>
>>88461800
>It doesn't keep him awake at night
What doesn't? The sounds of his retarded brother fucking his wife?
>>
>>88462275
for real?
>>
>>88461754
Everyone will be wearing them.
>>
>>88456207
The real question is why are the Inhumans asshole, especially the royal family and anyone related to them?
>>
>>88456207
Only the human looking inhumans wear masks and it's because they view human appearances as subinhuman.
>>
>>88462275
>>88463712
Then why does Crystal's fine ass get to walk around maskless? Is it because she's the brash, outspoken princess type?
>>
>>88463767
It's because it got added decades after she was created to explain the mask in the first place. There was no reason originally and Black Bolt's parents didn't have mask either.
>>
>>88463767
>Then why does Crystal's fine ass get to walk around maskless?
Because she was always the rebellious teenager that would shirk inhuman tradition because "I just want to be a normal girl in the real world! Save me from my loving family, Johnny Storm!"
>>
>>88462479
That's easy. They were building sci-fi cities with hyper-advanced technology while humanity was busy chucking rocks at each other. Gave them a pretty huge superiority complex until the rest of humanity started getting super-powers, but even then, they were always really high and mighty about their traditions and culture.

It'd be like if there was a city of literal neanderthals and some of the neanderthals would occasionally get lost and end up in your neighborhood, banging on your door for seemingly no reason and stomping through your yard and knocking over your flower pots. That shit would get pretty annoying.
>>
Big Guys.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.