[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucker is ruining the DCEY and yet, people here think he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: hack.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
This fucker is ruining the DCEY and yet, people here think he is the good guy here. Why is this?
>>
>>88452356
I think you mean DLCEU. Because they can fix it in the extended edition, for the idiot buyers.
>>
>>88452356
Because he is the only capeshit director whose films don't look like bland shit with cookie cutter stories
>>
>>88452356
>Why is this?
Because at least he's free to make his vision of the characters, I may not care for them but Zack Snyder is making these movies as only he could. Marvel has pretty much proven that their directors are replaceable and interchangeable

I'll never get to see Edgar Wright's version of Ant Man
>>
File: rTVmo6D.png (708KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
rTVmo6D.png
708KB, 1024x435px
>>88452356
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW SNYDER IS EVIL
>>
>>88452507
>I'll never get to see Edgar Wright's version of Ant Man
I can agree with what you're saying, but the descriptions of what he had planned sounded pretty awful. Different, but not good.
>>
>>88452356
Because being a contrarian makes people who don't know shit about anything feel smart.
>>
>>88452507
Oh stop acting like Marvel fucked over Edgar. Fucker had years to get his film movin and by that time too many installments had been made and he threw a hissy fit when Marvel asked him to stay in continuity
>>
File: CeQrWvGW8AAQZRH.jpg (52KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
CeQrWvGW8AAQZRH.jpg
52KB, 450x640px
>>88452544
WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST
>>
File: tumblr_nysr2xTXd21qfgee3o1_400.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nysr2xTXd21qfgee3o1_400.gif
2MB, 332x332px
ALL NON-SNYDER FAGS NEED TO LEAVE
>>
File: They will Race.jpg (1MB, 3063x661px) Image search: [Google]
They will Race.jpg
1MB, 3063x661px
>>88452356
>00
>>
>>88454997
I really don't want Justice League to suck, but damned if I'm not expecting it to.
>>
File: ANDISAYDCISAWHOLESTEPDOWN.jpg (50KB, 858x481px) Image search: [Google]
ANDISAYDCISAWHOLESTEPDOWN.jpg
50KB, 858x481px
I'M A MAN WHO COMES FROM A HIGHER GROUND

AND I SAY DC IS A WHOLE STEP DOWN
>>
File: hzMNX3e.png (1MB, 1462x650px) Image search: [Google]
hzMNX3e.png
1MB, 1462x650px
>tfw nothing in the MCU will ever match the emotional depth of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij8D4nm-hkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdThNznR8do
>>
>>88452507
Everything I've heard about Wright's version of Ant-Man sounds like it would be shit. Fuck the idea of evil Pym for his first movie, fuck losing the daughter parallels between Ant-Men and especially fuck not having the stepfather turn out to be decent guy, the one actually seriously unique thing about Ant-Man
>>
>>88452356
Snyder makes good movies. Get over it.
>>
File: 1481487505593.jpg (70KB, 261x317px) Image search: [Google]
1481487505593.jpg
70KB, 261x317px
>>88455227
>>
>>88455227
Mr. Snyder, what are you doing up this late? Don't you have more screenplays to write?
>>
>>88455175
>DCEU
>Emotional depth
Man, that part where Superman was super monotone and talked about how everything was pointless and shitty? So much emotional depth, man.
They really fixed him by ditching that boring version of him that inspires hope and saves people because it's the right thing to do, that shit was so stupid and lame. Comics are for kids, these movies are for refined adults.

Also Batman is the most relatable, because he has no powers.
>>
>>88455227
*music videos
>>
>>88455268
>that inspires hope and saves people because it's the right thing to do

So... the version from mos and bvs?
>>88455268
>that part where Superman was super monotone and talked about how everything was pointless and shitty?

I don't remember that part, i do remember the part when he was so affected by the people around him being hurt, and felt so bad for failing them that he it's deeply affected
>>
Not knocking Henry, but this boring ass movie had perhaps one of the best Superman moments ever and outshines anything DCEU Superman has ever done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbGL6bed5yM
>>
File: 1481165251043.png (713KB, 1207x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481165251043.png
713KB, 1207x425px
>>88455268
>They really fixed him by ditching that boring version of him that inspires hope and saves people because it's the right thing to do, that shit was so stupid and lame. Comics are for kids, these movies are for refined adults.

So what's more inspiring, a Superman who is automatically good all the time and never does anything controversial and never faces any tests to any of his ideals, or a Superman who is a real person, who has to go through trials and tribulations to figure out his role in the world, and becomes "muh" Superman by going through a death and rebirth? Which of those is more interesting and compelling?

Which of those is more relatable and more likely to affect your life and how you approach the world?

If comic fans are going to continue to attack things that take risks and challenge preexisting notions about characters, then they don't deserve movies as good as Snyder's. They deserve the MCU, they deserve boring, forgettable, unoriginal trash.
>>
>>88455357

>what is first flight
>what is the call to ma' kent
>what is the world engine
>what is you are my world
>>
>>88455324
>That part where Pa Kent tells Clark that maybe he should let children die
>That part where Ma Kent tells Clark he has no responsibility to do the right thing
>That part where Superman doesn't save Jimmy Olsen and only intervenes when Lois is about to be hurt
>That part with the montage of Superman begrudgingly saving people
>That part where Clark tells Lois that the idea of Superman doesn't exist before flying off to possibly murder Batman if it comes down to it
>That part where Clark talks to Pa Kent on a mountaintop and he gives him new information despite being a figment of Clark's imagination
>That part where Superman saves the day by punching the bad thing really hard
>That part where Superman never smiles or laughs or exhibits any joy or positive emotion except for when he's about to fuck Lois
>That part where he gets less screentime in a movie he has top-billing for than Spider-Man did in his cameo in Civil War

Snyder is a hack who makes plodding trash with all the depth of an edgy highschool philosophy paper. It's very pretty, well-shot trash, but that's more thanks to the DoP.
>>
>>88455408
Except he doesn't become that Superman.
He's not the humble Kansas farmboy who can outrun a speeding bullet. He's a weird alien who doesn't get humans.

Superman is supposed to be the everyman; Snyder's take has him ACT like he's the messiah, which is nowhere near as interesting as an average guy who has to shoulder that burden, yet still manages to keep faith in humanity and smile at the end of the day.

Snyder's Superman is a wooden robot-man who goes out like a chump and won't get any development or respect until WB wises up and cans his ass (but that's not likely to happen, considering his wife is an executive).
>>
>>88455438
Anon, the plane scene in Superman Returns is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than all that nonsense.
>>
>>88455408
He's literally grimdark supermang, he's mopey, people think he's jesus, and he's not at all the light in the darkness when he destroyed a whole fucking city.

He's a monster and I can't believe anyone defends the dccu

For fucks sake his dad is a tornado >>88455554

If DC had a director who didn't suck, and the executives didn't try to ape Marvel when available, we might've gotten something good.
>>
>>88455554
>>That part where Pa Kent tells Clark that maybe he should let children die
That didnt happen and you know it
>>That part where Ma Kent tells Clark he has no responsibility to do the right thing
He doesnt, he doesnt have to save the world, he can do it, and if he does it he will do it out of hi good nature, his will to do good. Not obligation.
>>That part where Superman doesn't save Jimmy Olsen and only intervenes when Lois is about to be hurt
He fails to save a CIA idiot that put innocents in danger, he was to far to save the rest.
>>That part with the montage of Superman begrudgingly saving people
You mean when he is worried about the people he sees? the parts where he shows realhuman emotions like empathy instead of smiling like an idiot in front of people that is about to die and just got their houses destroyed?
>>That part where Clark tells Lois that the idea of Superman doesn't exist before flying off to possibly murder Batman if it comes down to it
You are confusing escenes
>>That part where Clark talks to Pa Kent on a mountaintop and he gives him new information despite being a figment of Clark's imagination
It wasnt new information, it was a memory in form of a revelation
>>That part where Superman saves the day by punching the bad thing really hard
That was cool
>>That part where Superman never smiles or laughs or exhibits any joy or positive emotion except for when he's about to fuck Lois
Given that the story chooses to focus on struggle and aseries of problems instead of wasting 20 minutes in mundane shit, that's just not muh
>>That part where he gets less screentime in a movie he has top-billing for than Spider-Man did in his cameo in Civil War
Civil War was a terrible movie, and Superman does deserved more time, at least we got a great clark kent
>>
File: 31.png (2MB, 1123x1166px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
2MB, 1123x1166px
>This fucker is ruining the DCEY

Shut the fuck up
IN SNYDER WE TRUST
>>
>>88455796
Stop trying
These people are mentally retarded
>>
File: Ozymandias.jpg (557KB, 1576x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandias.jpg
557KB, 1576x2100px
>>88454948
You can't tell me what to do.

>>88455145
I feel the same. I want good films from DC. I liked Man Of Steel when it came out but I've started to sour on it, BVS was boring, but at least Suicide Squad was fun but very flawed. I have high hopes for The Batman and Aquaman thought.
>>
>>88454948
Fuck you moviefag, I'll shitpost where I fucking like.
>>
>>88455408
>Which of those is more interesting and compelling?
The one that's been his character and kept people interested in his character for seven fucking decades, you fucking cocksucker.
Snyder tried to reinvent the wheel and it blew up in our faces.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.