[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It sucks that her solo is ruined before it began

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1481717830958.jpg (1MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1481717830958.jpg
1MB, 1987x3056px
It sucks that her solo is ruined before it began
>>
I have to get ahold of my lcs and tell them to take this book off my pull list for a few issues.
>>
>>88450529
>Tynion
F
>>
>>88450529
she's a shit character
>let's make Batman incompetent in her issues so she can talk back to him and shine.
>>
File: new narrative.jpg (209KB, 1014x976px) Image search: [Google]
new narrative.jpg
209KB, 1014x976px
>Tynion
>Bennett
>Oliver
They're all great. I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
They say you can summon her at will if you get 2 women to make out
>>
>>88451871
That's basically the point of Tec tho, Batman is just there to let the other bat-character shine when compared to him.
Even Steph can tell him to stop being Batman because he isn't helping but only makes more victims and no one says anything.
>>
>>88450529
Tynion and Bennett can be alright.
/co/ really exaggerates
>>
>>88450529
It was ruin even before it began.
>Being a lesbian
>>
>>88450529
Bennet actually has a good handle on Batwoman...the problem is the bloated af cast and the complete aimless of any semblance of overarching plot for the Bombshell universe...Tynion can go fuck himself for shitting on Jake Kane, what the fuck was the point of that shit...why would you gut one of the most important characters for Batwoman if you are planning on giving her a fucking book.
>>
>>88452381

Jake Kane was already fucked up in the previous ongoing.
>>
>>88452381
Fuck off, based Tynion did nothing wrong.
>>
>>88452479
Not the in the same way he got fucked by Tynion thou, he pretty much became a villian.
>>
>>88452542
Last volume Batwoman left Maggie and became a fucking vampire.

This isn't that bad.
>>
>>88450529
Why does she need to wear lipstick for a bat costume? How does that scare criminals?
>>
>>88452602
I give you that.
>Tynion>>>>Andreyko
>>88452633
Superstitious lot+vampire look, its not that hard brah.
>>
why are batwoman fans so arrogant to think they deserve better
>>
>>88452633
>>88452784
I want Batwoman to stop me from committing crimes with lipstick kisses.
>>
File: large marge.jpg (117KB, 504x498px) Image search: [Google]
large marge.jpg
117KB, 504x498px
>>88452087
>Bennett can be alright.
You keep telling yourself that, anon.
>>
>>88452855
You are not alone
>>
I love Batwoman Elegy and think Batwoman is cool even though Rucka rubs me the wrong way these days.

Is there even anything else with her worth reading? I think half of what I like is the awesome artwork and general spooky vibe.
>>
>>88455130
Read TEC, if you can get over Tynion pretty much being Tynion, the book is pretty solid.
Plus the Monster Men crossover was pretty dumb fun.
I would rec you Bombshells...but that has some issues and Batwoman is not really the main.
>>
>>88455130

Batwoman's N52 run is pretty much the most perfectly crafted superhero story in the past 20 years.
>>
>>88455410
t. guy that has read nothing else
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.