[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all ready for Hydra Cap's ruse cruise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Civil_War_II_The_Oath_Preview_4.jpg (102KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II_The_Oath_Preview_4.jpg
102KB, 800x1200px
Y'all ready for Hydra Cap's ruse cruise?
>>
>>88449787
I am more than ready.
>>
>>88449787
>It's going to amount to nothing, and in a few years it will have been forgotten outside of "Dumb shit that actually happened"
I hope not, but you just know it's true.
>>
>>88450068
Fucking hope not, you got villain Cap which in itself is fucking interesting because he's a figure that all the Avengers and the majority of people trust and seek for guidance and as a confidant, even when they are against him people believe he is a genuinelly good person, so much even the villains trust he wouldn't fuck them over.

Red Skull and Kobik (although not intentionally on her part) basically did the worst thing someone can do to Steve which is pervert his own being and when this whole thing is over and Steve goes back to normal he'll basically be disgraced, hated, his relatiinships destroyed or changed and the characters who believed in him will feel betrayed.

I mean I guess people like Bucky, Clint, and even Deadpool won't hold a grudge against him but others won't trust him anymore and will want him to answer for what he did and people like Hill are going to be on his ass. (Maybe he's going to get shafted from the Avengers into the Tbolts or any suicide squad type of group with someone keepingan eye on him until he redeems himself).

But Steve himself is going to be a mess, he should fucking break after this.
>>
>>88450244
I like how Steve is still idealistic, striving Cap, only for a different set of ideals.

And how he's plotting against Skull because he believes he's betrayed the "good" ideals his concept of Hydra is based around.
>>
>>88449787
I just noticed this right now but Carol is there in her Airforce uniform and Sam is there in a suit (Kamala might be besides him and behind her there's Ben Grimm) and to Steve's right and out left there's Sharon.

I guess it's a funeral for Tony or judging from the formality and Cap is just giving a fake crappy speech.
>>
>>88449787
https://news.marvel.com/comics/26514/sdcc_2016_civil_war_ii_the_oath/
>>
>>88450244
Do you think Steve will look for ways to prevent his mind or other people's minds from being tampered in such a way? That could take him to an extreme place for people's freedom of mind.

Psychics in general would probably become targeted. Not just X-men but heroes with abilities that can alter people. Good spot for Kilgrave to shine too...
>>
>>88450244
bullshit and you know it. hes gonna fuck up the world, then some ass backwards reboot and then were back at square one with the universe and characters.
>>
>>88450396
Looks like Tony might just get his body fucked up and become Riri's AI to help her out while he recovers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bendis rewrote the CW2.0 story to cripple him like Rhodey was crippled in the MCU, he's a hack like that.
>>
>>88449787
Is that iron doom in the fourth panel with those soldiers?
>>
Anyone willing to storytime Hydra Cap?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.