[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians of the Galaxy #15 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 21

I love Valerio Schiti and I love Ben Grimm. This issue has both of those.

Unfortunately, it also has Bendis. Let's see if Bendis' bad will outweigh Schiti and Ben's good.
>>
>>88445700
>>
>>88445709
Seems like Bendis' gimmick for this "Grounded" mega-arc is to have each issue be a "send-off" to each character. Which is a solid premise, but, again, Bendis.
>>
>>
>>
>>
F
F
F
F
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Have Ben and MJ seriously never met? That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88445700
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Let's have em get stranded on Earth
Bendis was a mistake.
>>
The coloring is pretty ass
>>
>>
>>
>>
And there ya' go. One big advertisement for Infamous Iron Man.
>>
>It took Bendis more than a year to do something interesting with Ben and the disappearence of Reed and Sue
>he used the opportunity to advesrtise his new iron Man ongoing
>>
>>
>Bendis is still on this
Jesus fucking christ. How long has he been on this book?
>>
>>88445793

That was honestly very sweet.
>>
>>88445700
>CWII
>JJ
>Miles book
>two Iron Man books
>GotG
It's obvious he's not giving a damn about the Guardians, he's overloaded and he knows he'll be off the book soon-ish.
>>
>>88447079
And yet this issue was one of the best issues of the run. Not that that means much.
>>
>>88446051
They've absolutely met. I think I remember him talking to Peter on the phone and telling him to tell MJ he said hi, and that was after brand new day.
>>
This issue wasn't that bad, since at least it acknowledged that the F4 are known and beloved in-universe (which is something that Bendis very seldom shows). On the other hand, everything Maria Hill felt out of place, and so did Ben supposedly having left absolutely no possession behind.

>>88446383
>woman-sounding name
>Tony was courting her
>"she" pronoun used multiple times
>Ben only comments on this after he's seen her business card
It really doesn't sound right, not even for that line

>>88445870
Was this a complicated way to tell us that nobody does know what happened to the Richards and the foundation? Because we already knew that.
>>
>>88445700
>Bendis
it's hopeless
>>
>>88449023
>Hopeless
No, it's Bendis!
>>
>>88445793
>>88445804
Oh hi, DC Universe citizen! What are you doing here?
>>
First issue I've read of this in awhile. Bendis is still bad at dialogue and worse at comedy.

>>88446344
It's not a bad idea for a story but there's zero chance Bendis won't blow it.
>>
>>88445837
How are a hand full shield agents gonna do anything to intimidate the Thing? he fist-fights the hulk on the reg
>>
I feel like I've read this before. Is this going on in Iron man as well?
>>
>>88449023
>>88449706
This was a better exchange of dialogue then most Bendis issues. Bravo.
>>
>>88454554
>he actually believes this
at least bendis is successful
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.