[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IvX Inhumans v X-Men: Dawn of Stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Cyclops is literally Hitler for wanting to get rid of a death cloud that is killing mutants because it's a sacred peanut
>>"To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…"-Soule
>future solicits paint Inhumans as the good guy rebels and mutants as the evil empire
>"#3. Now, the only hope for the Inhuman legacy rests in the hands of an unlikely crew of young Inhumans"
>"#4. The young Inhumans devise a crazy plan to infiltrate Muir Island… The only thing standing in their way: the master of magnetism himself, MAGNETO"
>Marvel wants to paint Mutants as the bad guys and the Inhumans as the good guys who have to save the day and fight against the evil invading mutants
>Mutants are evil for wanting to get rid of the Austraila-sized death cloud that is getting stronger and will make the whole Earth unlivable for mutants
>Mutants don't want to die or lose their home planet
>Inhumans apparently knew the cloud was always going to eradicate the mutants and was incurable
>but we are suppose to side with the genocidal inhumans because muh sacred peanut
Is...Is Marvel fucking insane? Or autistic?
Are they that insane to paint the X-Men as villains because of film rights THEY sold long ago?
Is Marvel really expecting anyone to side with the Inhumans and their death cloud?
Do they expect people to stop reading X-Men and go read Inhumans? Why?!!!
>>
>>88443357
I don't think anyone is rooting for the Inhumans. I mean, they already made the X-Men bad guys for AvX, and that was after the X-Men suffered through decimation, school bus explosions and kids getting sniped on their lawn. The Avengers? They had to hide from Norman Osborn a bit, then get this grand celebration around the clock for simply existing.

I mean, fuck, the way the Avengers were introduced in AvX is that they save a crashing plane, while the X-Men have their leader kick a teenage girl in the stomach.
>>
>>88443450
Don't worry, Inhuman youth is there to save the day.
>>
>>88443450
They had the Mutants hit first aka invade first and all the solicits are about the Inhumans fighting back against the evil Mutants. To the point that Storm joins the Inhumans.

Marvel is still trying to make us side with the Inhumans an their giant peanut cloud of holocaust.

They even brought in Kamala and soon Moon Girl to try and make them look good.
>>
This issue was great because it is literally super powered Mossad vs Muslims.
>>
>>88443357
>"#3. Now, the only hope for the Inhuman legacy rests in the hands of an unlikely crew of young Inhumans"
They're basically treating the Inhuman Royals and the Mutants as both in the wrong, with the nuhumans as the ones in the right...

Which is stupid, considering the nuhumans are the most hated (outside of Kamala) of the three groups. At least the Royals have history and legacy. Who wants to see a bunch of characters made in the past couple years run a train on mutants and then no doubt go "ugh, like, monarchy is so lame." We already know the Royals are fucking off to space when this is all over.
>>
>>88443357
They know that X-fags have a massive persecution complex, so they're just trying to pander to that.
>>
>>88443357
Marvel at its worse.
>>
>Frost in diamond form is going to no-sell Black Bolt because Marvel forgot he commands the strong nuclear force, it isn't supersonic
>>
>>88443527
Oh, I know.

I think what's happened is that they're playing off new fans who don't know any better. The ones that squee over Kamala and Miles, and literally call Jane Thor simply Thor. It really is annoying how current Marvel just acts like you're a moron for not supporting the decisions they make. Hell, I seen people who actually buy evil Black Cat now because "She's always been a villain"
>>
>>88443576
I've seen anons on this very board call Thor "Odinson" and Jane "Thor".
>>
>>88443611
Disgusting. Like Marlel.
>>
>>88443357
>Inhumans apparently knew the cloud was always going to eradicate the mutants and was incurable

It's not true
>>
The entire fucking fight is retarded. Inhumans can't survive in a perpetual terrigen environment any more than mutants.

>>88443570
1. Regardless of how his power is fueled. His voice attack is still a shockwave.
2. The person that did most of fucking him up is Dazzler, and rightly so.

If you think Frost couldn't fuck up his throat, that's at least debatable.
>>
The worst part of this event is they dragged the Human Torch into it.
>>
>>88443357
Fuck the Killer Peanut Supporters.
>>
I thought it was cool young Jean showing some proto-Phoenix power level by spanking Karnak.

Storm shutting Beast up.

Dazzler. Magneto. Emma. Fantomex. All getting revenger. Literally the best issue of this arc since it began with ANAD

Is Black Bolt just killing fuckers now? Does he need to be put down?
>>
File: BLACK BOLT.jpg (542KB, 1488x972px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK BOLT.jpg
542KB, 1488x972px
>>88443570

look, another asspained BlackBolt fag angry at what is 100% canon.
>>
>>88443715
>Is Black Bolt just killing fuckers now?
>now
>>
>>88443669
The worst part is that they are dragging Kamala in this shitfest. And are going to drag her into another team. It was bad enough she was dragged into Civil War 2 and champions.
She's not even a top 100 seller now....
>>
>>88443768
>Hit that high note Bolt baby.

>This is not how a god dies
>DIIIIIIIIIIE!

Haha what is this? I think I need to read it.
>>
>>88443838
What if... Infinity, I think.
>>
>>88443851
Thanks.
>>
File: Teen Jean Strikes Again.jpg (119KB, 655x994px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Jean Strikes Again.jpg
119KB, 655x994px
Marvel could have done just one thing... ONE... to make this event salvageable.
>>
They haven't been painting the X-Men as Villains. They've done very little to make you side with the Inhumans so far, the X-Men are the obvious good guys.
>>
>>88443902
AHAHAHA, IS THIS FOR REAL?
>>88443910
Tide will turn when X-Men start imprisoning Inhumans.
>>
>>88443806
She was just walking her dog, hasn't actually joined the fight yet. And Johnny they just threw in so there would at least be one recognizable character among the inumans.
>>
>>88443910
>muh peanuts
Which incidentally is an argument that no god damn longer applies once this shit is going to go worldwide.
>>
I hope Johnny and Sunfire fight in IVX 2.
>>
>>88443357
We already know that the mutants win, guys.

Marvel is backtracking on the whole 'mutants gotta go' thing now that it's supremely obvious that Inhumans aren't working for people.

Soule's shit is just an attempt to save face and make things seem very slightly morally grey.
>>
File: 1456862075873.jpg (19KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456862075873.jpg
19KB, 374x374px
>>88443357
>>>"To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…"-Soule
I don't know how things work in America, but where I live in places like schools if there are people with a nut allergy then you aren't allowed to bring nuts to said school.
>>
>>88444013
I know places that don't work like that but even if everything didn't work like that. A giant death cloud that's unavoidable isn't the same thing. Soule's retarded.
>>
>>88444013
>if there are people with a nut allergy then you aren't allowed to bring nuts to said school
Seriously? Thanks fucking asinine. Other people shouldn't be punished just because YOU have a nut allergy. That's your problem and you need to learn to deal with it.

Most food has warnings that say "may contain nuts" on them. If you don't pay attention to those warnings then that's your own fault.
>>
>>88444013
Also, peanuts aren't in danger of reaching "total dispersion" and becoming bonded forever with every air molecule on Earth, killing everyone with peanut allergies.
>>
>>88443973
Literally the only moral grey area is that the X-men aren't telling the Inhumans that the entire earth will be uninhabitable for them in two weeks.

But nobody in their right mind would believe that would change shit for the Inhuman leadership, albeit it might prevent a few of the side fights.

But it's easier and safer to just knock fuckers out and apologize after the fact.
>>
>>88444013
Some schools, including the district I work in, don't allow any latex on campus due to allergies, and the whole staff is made aware of who is allergic and to what.
>>
What are the chances this event ends with it being revealed that Emma was mind controlling Beast to say and do what he did to set up a conflict with the Inhumans?
>>
>>88444060
I hope Kamala's fight ends with whoever she's up against just telling her she's fighting in the name of genocide and she quits. Or, better, she punches Medusa into the dirt.
>>
>>88444055
See the problem is that some people can have a nut allergy so strong that the smell of it can cause an allergic reaction. Particles of it in the air can cause an allergic reaction

How are you supposed to "you need to learn to deal with it." with that?
>>
>>88444060
>But it's easier and safer to just knock fuckers out and apologize after the fact.
Isn't the inhumans doing that exactly what caused the initial conflict in DoX?
>>
>>88444083
It's SOP for teachers to avoid using latex supplies and for nurses offices to stock latex free gloves at schools in my area. Doesn't even require kids to have a latex allergy. It's just a precaution with no downside.
>>
So X-Men win = Inhumans keep about their normal lives, nothing changes except no more inumans are born

Inumans win = All mutants die unless they go live on mars

Doesn't seem like they want us to side with the inumans.
>>
>>88444111
Yes.

But they've shown already that they don't care about saving lives, they just want to make sure their royal family has more subjects to order around. There's no talking to them.

Also, it's a bad idea to negotiate with Black Bolt. He has to be killed immediately if conflict is a remote possibility.
>>
>>88444111
I don't know. The only part of Death of X I read was the part where Black Bolt just straight up murders not!Cyclops for saying he won't come peacefully which he had every god damn right to do. He attacked a god damn cloud, not a person and it's not like they were in Attilan.
>>
>>88444164
>He has to be killed immediately
Yeah, good fucking luck with that. Do the X-men even have anyone on Vulcan's tier? I guess Jean and Bobby are technically Omega-level, but one is too untrained and the other is too gay.
>>
>>88444190
Dazzler already fucked his ass up with an assist from Emma.
>>
>>88443576
>>88443973
It's obvious that Marvel (Ike) is butthurt that fans sided with the Mutants over Inhumans (and their giant cloud of death).

So they are having the Inhumans lose and leave the planet (as spoiled in solicits and CW2) BUT not without trying to make the Mutants look "morally grey" aka dicks for wanting to not go extinct. Which is just the most petty thing ever to do to the X-Men just because people like them. This whole inhuman push has been a disaster.
>>
>>88444158
>nothing changes except no more Inhumans are born
Not even that.
They're existed for ages and never needed to bolster their numbers like this.
It's not even slightly necessary, it's just convenient.

They could easily come up with bullshit excuses to make the cloud more vital to the Inhumans, but since they haven't they all are clearly unambiguously evil.
>>
File: IvX (post issue 1).png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IvX (post issue 1).png
3MB, 1799x1222px
>>88443357
I don't care about the story I just care about Bingo
>>
>>88444190
They said "no one dies".
FUCKING MAGNETO won't kill. Guess he didn't get the memo when he killed all those racists in his last solo.
I hate corporate comics.
>>
>>88444190
Nigga he's not invulnerable.

Any speedster with a very very sharp weapon could kill him.

Or, canonically, Dazzler can control all his shit.
>>
>>88443357
>>88444013
This is the worst metaphor ever.
>>
>>88444055
>deal with it
>allergy
Are americans really this stupid?
>>
Why can't we just send all kids allergic to peanuts to go live on another planet?
>>
>>88444217
Initially the cloud was a gambit to build an army against Thanos.

But Thanos has since completely fucked off and Inhumans just decided they'd stick with the plan despite all sorts of in canon reasons why they wouldn't (remember when Black Bolt wouldn't expose Quicksilver to Terrigen because the risks were too high for a non pureblood? Remember when Thanos's kid nuked his hometown when he got his powers? Remember when Red Raven's kingdom was destroyed by secondary terrigenesis because repeated exposure to terrigen completely fucks up Inhumans most of the time?)
>>
>>88444218
Why isn't Clonflict is one sided fan favorite minor x-men is killed and the phoenix shows up not crossed out.
>>
>>88444272
There are people that are lactose intolerant. Does that mean milk should be banned? Fuck that.
>>
>>88444289
Say what happened to Thanos inhuman son anyway?
>>
>>88444237
Or a telepath could implant a mental block to keep him from speaking.

Or Magik could send him away.

Or Cypher's powers could become so bullshit that he's able to duplicate Black Bolt's voice.
No more retarded than a city "telling" him where to find a bomber.
>>
>>88444237
>Any speedster with a very very sharp weapon could kill him.
Well shit, what are the chances that Black Bolt gets shanked in his upcoming ongoing?
>>
>>88444302
You're retarded.
>>
>>88444218
>Jean grey box
I don't know, peering into someone's mind is not the same as putting them in a mental time loop.
>>
>>88444305
>Or Cypher's powers could become so bullshit that he's able to duplicate Black Bolt's voice.
>Cypher tries this but it's too much to handle and his body explodes
>"Fan Favorite Minor X-men Characters Gets Killed Off" box gets checked
>>
>>88444303
Fucked off to space to usurp his fathter

Good job Black Bolt.
>>
>>88444305
>Or a telepath could implant a mental block to keep him from speaking.
He's immune to telepathy attacks. That's been tried before.
>>
>>88444318
Says the non-American who thinks people should have to pander to a tiny minority of people just because they get a rash or some shit when they eat something they know they shouldn't eat. I thank Trump every day that I don't have to live somewhere shitty enough to actually ban people from eating food they enjoy around other people just because they can't enjoy it.
>>
>>88443538
>no Sabra appearance
Wasted opportunity. Ugh
>>
>>88444329
>Doug
>Fan favorite
Ehhhhh

>>88444353
Okay, how about.....someone uses telekinesis to keep the muscle in his throat from moving right?
>>
>>88444303
Fucked off to Space. Got a big following of people that treated him as their messiah and savior. Then all those people got killed. Now he's on Titan getting a team together with Death's help (who is super jelly that Thanos doesn't love her anymore and wants to be with Oblivion now) to kill Thanos.

So far the team is:
>Thane
>Champion
>Starfox
>Death in a stripper outfit
>>
>>88444302
Having freedom doesnt mean you're allowed to spray people with milk anytime you wish to do so, without regards to their health conditions
>>
>>88444388
>Okay, how about.....someone uses telekinesis to keep the muscle in his throat from moving right?
Emma just punched him in the throat, same concept
>>
>>88444241
Spoken by an actual lawyer
>>
>>88444331
>>88444401
That's stupid
>>
>>88444531
Well it's not like he had any reason to stay on Earth. Black Bolt already destroyed his entire town.
>>
>>88444353
He's not immune, just absurdly resilient. Emma conned him with her Cyke apparition, after all. That spy in Infinity managed to get a sneak peak before getting BTFO. Maximus has puppeteered him multiple times.
>>
Isn't this more like there are kids with deadly peanut allergies and the parents are literally hitler for trying to stop the principal from pumping peanut dust into the air of classrooms at random.
>>
>>88444610
Right, but it's less complicated to just say immune.
>>
>>88444663
No, it's more like there are kids with deadly peanut allergies and the parents are literally Hitler for trying to stop the principal from installing peanut scented air fresheners in every classroom to be run at all times.

We're past the death cloud and into death global event.
>>
>>88444663
It's more like if there was a austraila-sized giant cloud of peanuts that travels the planet killing people with peanut allergies (and sometimes killing non-allergic peanut people) and driving people out of homes.

And you can't get rid of the giant killer peanut cloud because a bunch of caste cultists worship it.
>>
>>88444739
Also, said peanut cloud is now affecting the earth's core making it uninhabitable for people with Peanut allergies
>>
>>88444683
Yes, but propagating misinformation is a disservice to proper discourse.

Now check these dvbls
>>
>>88444498
Makes sense why he is not a lawyer anymore then.
He couldn't come up with any good counter argument.
>>
>>88444770
Principals have gotten pretty harsh since I was a kid.
>>
>>88444803
Because there isn't god damn one. Short of Inhumans literally needing the cloud to live (in which case, sure, fuck off mutants, you have a plan B), there is no scenario where the Inhumans are in the right.
>>
File: presidente peanut.jpg (25KB, 242x715px) Image search: [Google]
presidente peanut.jpg
25KB, 242x715px
>>88443357
>muh sacred peanut
This turn of phrase amused me out of all proportion.
>>
Kids who can't eat peanuts don't deserve to live anyways, just kill them all.
>>
>>88443938
Walking Medusa's dog. Lockjaw has never been Kamala's and she really just borrows him.
>>
>>88445116
>borrowing person
wew
e
w
>>
>>88444099
More likely Kamala won't respond in-character and say something about how the Inhumans are her people first.

Even though her own book shows that Kamala only cares about her own life in Jersey and refuses to be involved with Medusa's kingdom.
>>
>>88444610

Emma also had the Cuckoos backing her up. I bet the Cuckoos spill the beans and they sre split from Emma and each other eventually as a result of the discord.
>>
>>88445250
True, good point.

B-but muh three-in-one!
>>
>>88443806
>She's not even a top 100 seller now....
That shitty "get out the vote" issue surely isn't gonna help that any. (And to add insult to injury: it didn't ship until well AFTER the fucking election!)
>>
>>88445250
I think Kidclops will learn what happened and he'll switch sides.
Continuing to disappoint me.
>>
File: Pet Avengers.jpg (112KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
Pet Avengers.jpg
112KB, 600x910px
>>88445128
Lockjaw is a dog, deal with it Byrne.
>>
>>88445201
>Even though her own book shows that Kamala only cares about her own life in Jersey and refuses to be involved with Medusa's kingdom.
Maybe she shouldn't be walking her fucking dog then.
>>
>>88444354
>'Merican
>Trumpet
"Shocking", said absolutely no one.
>>
>>88444803
>Makes sense why he is not a lawyer anymore then.
He's still a lawyer. He just cut back on the number of cases he takes to have more time to do comics.
>>
>>88445363
Lockjaw tends to do his own thing. He probably slipped out to play with Kamala for the day without anybody knowing.
>>
>>88443450
The X-Men weren't saints during AvX. It doesn't matter what had happened to them before. Having a shitty life doesn't justify doing shitty things.

I side with them on IvX though. FUck the Inhumans.
>>
>>88445488
The X-Men did nothing wrong. It was the Phoenix influencing 5 people unprepared for that task, which ultimately was, by his own admission, Tony's fault.
>>
>>88445250
>Cuckoos
>split from Emma and each other eventually
I don't think anyone has paid any fucking attention to the "hive mind" concept in years anyway (see for example Bendy giving them different colored hair).
>>
>>88443902
that's jean? looks like shit, but then again teen jean always looks like shit
>>
>>88445488
The terrigen cloud really isn't that different from the phoenix.
Phoenix:
>will turn regular humans into mutants
>revered by mutants
>could potentially kill a shitton of non-mutants so non-mutants don't want it around

T-Cloud:
>will turn regular humans into inhumans
>revered by inhumans
>could potentially kill a shitton of mutants so mutants don't want it around
>>
>>88445609
>>revered by mutants
Kek. Ask Rachel what good Phoenix brought her.
>>
>>88445609
>>will turn regular humans into inhumans
Inhumans are literally born as such and are naturally faster and stronger than normal humans (though those born from cross-breeding with normal humans seems to not have this trait). All the Mist does is give Inhumans additional powers.
>>
>>88443357
>"To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…"-Soule
is this real?
>>
>>88445609
Doesn't the cloud also kill Inhumans on occasion, or force Inhumans that have already gone through Terrigenesis go through another change is terrible for them?
>>
>>88445710
Pure inhumans, yes. The "nuhumans" are only like .1% inhuman, so they're essentially just humans until they go through the mist.

Fuck the nuhumans though. Race-mixing was a mistake.
>>
>>88444401
Isn't Death head and shoulders more powerful than Thanos sans major cosmic artifact?
>>
>>88445744
Yes and yes, but that's been swept under the rug post-SW to help justify this IvX horseshit.
>>
>>88445744
Yes, there is a certain fatality rate for Terrigenesis.

Furthermore, an Inhuman that has already undergone Terrigenesis when exposed to Terrigen again will undergo secondary Terrigenesis. Secondary Terrigenesis has a much higher rate of fatality and turns Inhumans into monsters like 50-75% of the time.

And those stats are for purebloods. The numbers are much higher for mixed breed Inhumans.

In addition to all that, Inhumans, much like mutants, sometimes kill everything around them when they get their powers.

Literally the same Terrigen cloud the Inhumans are fighting to protect has already destroyed 1 Inhuman town and 1 Inhuman kingdom through the aforementioned effects in addition to the widespread M-Pox, sterilization of the mutant race, and ensuing mutant massacres from people paranoid M-Pox was a transmissible disease it lead to.
>>
>>88445889
I don't think the abstracts are really "allowed" to directly interfere though. I mean, if they could, they wouldn't need champions to represent them. Oblivion is significantly more powerful than Maelstrom or Doorman but still relies on them to get anything accomplished, Death was always more powerful than Thanos but needed him as her champion, Eon was probably more powerful than Quasar, etc.
>>
>>88445555
The X-Men were unprepared to deal with the thing since the beginning. The only thing they had going for them was some future shit and blind faith.
>>
>>88443357
X-Men: Gays.

Inhumans: Muslims.
>>
>>88446040
Hello Hank.
Rachel said otherwise. She'd know better than you. Unless clandestinely nuking people gives you some special insight.

>blind faith
Nah m8, Hope iced Bastion. That's pretty hardcore. I'd side with that anytime over James "No slayer of babes" Howlett's disillusionment.
>>
>>88443910
Except for the writer's interview implying that the Inhumans are the good guys, and X-Men are in the wrong for not just going away from the All-Killing Peanut.
>>
File: Celestial_Race_Marvel_Comics.jpg (235KB, 1200x570px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial_Race_Marvel_Comics.jpg
235KB, 1200x570px
>>88445609
However though I will admit it's bullshit (even for an X-fag), mutants are a protected species because of the Phoenix and the Celestials. The Phoenix came back because mutants were becoming extinct to "rebirth" the earth fire and brimstone style to keep the seed of genetic progress going (because x-gene bullshit). Plus when mutants really take a hit the celestial get involved either through Apocalypse or rally together to forcefully reboot the world like what happened before AXIS. If mutants go extinct then everyone gets fucked by Celestials or the Phoenix. Plus remember that Cyclops entire plan was to subdue the phoenix and contain it before it destroyed the world (which he did even with the Avengers fucking shit up). Inhumans just let a biological weapon loose without even having a plan for the possibility of it causing harm to other people or feeling any accountability for the deaths caused by it.
>>
>>88446296
Oh yeah, the mutants are absolutely in the right in both circumstances, it's just that the broad strokes are extremely similar. Most mutants don't know about they're cosmic importance and Celestial origins, so from, say, Old Man Logan's perspective, his comment about "what happens if there's no cloud? Some people get to stay regular people and don't get superpowers?" is really no different from the mentallity that drove the Avengers to attack the X-men in the first place.

Then again, Wolverine sided with the Avengers during AvX so I guess that's pretty much in-line with his thinking then too.
>>
File: secondary terrigenesis.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
secondary terrigenesis.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>crtl+f peanut
>31 results
kek, someone needs to pelt Soule with peanuts

>>88445984
>Secondary Terrigenesis has a much higher rate of fatality and turns Inhumans into monsters like 50-75% of the time
I won't be surprised if they pull a "inhumans found a way to make secondary terrigenesis safe" bullshit during or after this event
>>
>>88443450
I'm rooting for the inhumans. Partially because the inhuman books have been better than the x books for v the last year or two, but mostly because x-fans are insufferable and frankly deserve bad things to happen to them.
>>
>>88444354
>I thank Trump every day
>>
>>88445984
And there are those rare Inhumans (both pure and cross-bred) that simply don't get affected by the Mist at all.
>>
>>88446424
>I won't be surprised if they pull a "inhumans found a way to make secondary terrigenesis safe" bullshit during or after this event
Well considering when it doesn't turn Inhumans into monsters they become much more powerful, that'd be a major shakeup in the Marvel world.
>>
>>88446296
I want Inhumans to win just so these guys would show up and BTFO Inhumans then give more power to mutants or smth.
>>
>>88446559
>implying they wouldn't job like always
le-thor-axe-that-kills-celestials.jpg
>>
>>88443357
>To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don't get rid of the the cloud the size of Australia that is made of peanuts and will soon contaminate all breathable air with peanut dust. We just make sure those particular kids say away from air. That is that exact solution. Now, we'll see what happens in "Peanuts v Kids With Deadly Peanut Allergies"...
>>
>>88446608
>Everyone had to give their all against one celestial.
>An armada of celestial descends.

What now?
Also I'd be so good if at end of CV2 or whatever, that inhuman scum does experiences this.
Celestials coming to destroy the earth because "No more mutants!"
>>
>>88446027
Did Death WANT him as her champion, though? Hasn't she always hated him?
>>
File: Checkpool.png (232KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
Checkpool.png
232KB, 400x488px
>>88446777
I wanted to say that I want that to happen, too but I won't hold my breath... then I saw your glorious trips.
>>
>>88446850
Too bad we knew Royal Family and most Inhumans are fucking off to space.
>>
>>88447201
Fucking no-kill rule. Now they decided to be warriors.
>>
>>88443357
When is Ike going to retire/die already?
>>
>>88443450
>I don't think anyone is rooting for the Inhumans.
I am.

>>88446440
And this.
>>
>Mutants: Evolved Humans
>Inhumans: Alien freaks that are mostly Human
>>
>>88443357
I feel the most sorry for Luna. Out of any other character she's probably the one that's going to have the most issues arise out of this.
>>88444864
I wouldn't say the inhumans are in the right here but Beast is correct to think that fighting an all out war which has no actual advantages due to the sheer bullshit size of the cloud at this point. The X-men can destroy 99% of the inhumans but it does not matter the slightest bit. The war is prettymuch already lost.
>>
>>88451762
does she still exist
>>
Did a new issue come out and I missed storytime?
>>
>>88452170
She showed up recently and revealed that Crystal is racist against the British.
>>
>>88446280
>Except for the writer's interview implying that the Inhumans are the good guys, and X-Men are in the wrong for not just going away from the All-Killing Peanut.

"How dare you get mad that I've decided to spray my religious peanut dust on every surface on the planet! It means so much to me, spiritually. Fuck your allergies."

The inhumans are garbage in this. Hell, they've always been garbage. Search your feelings, you know this to be true. What kind of assholes decides that a main character who can't even fucking speak should be the star of a static medium like comics. lol

Even your heroes can trip and fall on their ass and not every idea is a winner.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 278x225px
>Inhumans kill 6 million mutants in a giant floating gas chamber
>X-Men try to stop them
>X-Men painted as the villains for trying to stop the holocaust
Is Marvel secretly redpilled?
>>
>>88444272
Every. Single. One. Of. Us.
>>
Remember when the bomb first dropped, and the initial mutant/inhuman conflict looked to be a social one caused by the fact that despite being almost the except same fucking thing, inhumans were seen as victims by the public while mutants were still seen as scum? Rather than the terrigen cloud literally killing all mutants?
>>
>>88444108
How the fuck are you going to live your fucking life if smelling something kills you?
>>
>>88453433
You carry an epi pen with you at all times and avoid them. Continent sized clouds of peanut gas don't circle the earth so it's pretty easy to avoid.
>>
>>88444302
>Does that mean milk should be banned? Fuck that.

Lactose intolerance is having bad gas. Peanut allergies are them crawling on the floor dying because they can't fucking breathe. Unless you're a fucking retard the difference should be obvious.

Oh, and unless you're a retard, your milk drinking won't give someone else gas. Meanwhile peanut oil from your hands on a doorknob can fuck someone else completely over.

>Hurf durf, You should have read the warning label... of that candy-bar that someone else ate before they rubbed their dick beaters all over everything.

Yeah.
>>
Are there any tie ins for this event or is it all IvX issues?
>>
>>88443570
>muh black bolt controls electrons, not soundwaves
>how do you make light?
are Marvelfags this retarded?
>>
>>88453433
With fucking care.
>>
File: Terrigenesis.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Terrigenesis.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88443357
Fuck the Farteaters
>>
>>88444218
Didn't Alchemy die? Is he a fan favorite?

And Emma is probably going to die.
>>
>>88444218
Can magneto still reliably make wormholes? I'm surprised he didn't simply just shoot them into outer space.
>>
>>88455463
That depends, do you think Soule will remember?
>>
>>88453141
>Search your feelings, you know this to be true. What kind of assholes decides that a main character who can't even fucking speak should be the star of a static medium like comics. lol

Casual spotted
>>
>>88455499
That's sorta the point. Magneto could have just teleported the entire thing into deep space since it apparently uses magnetic building materials and that' not even getting into actually using magnetic propulsion to make them experience several G's worth of thrust turning them into pancakes as they fly back to the moon.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.