[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the DCEU now looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>2017
Wonder Women and Justice League have gone under big rewrites. The latter of which has gone under significant changes by the likes of Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck and is now a completely different movie from what was originally envisioned.

>2018
Aquaman, Batman and Gotham City Sirens are all to released.
Batman will land July, Aquaman October and GCS August

>2019
Flash has been delayed to this year
JL 2 has been delayed and changes were made to remove the two part story and roll it all into JL 1.
Suicide Squad 2 is to be released

All other titles are in development. WB is waiting to see the outcome of their 2017/18 movies.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/12/15/the-batman-and-gotham-city-sirens-eye-2018-releases/#488b3dc45b20
>>
>>88442827
>The latter of which has gone under significant changes by the likes of Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck and is now a completely different movie from what was originally envisioned.

I trust Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck, pretty excited for this one
>>
File: 1481813762290.jpg (179KB, 968x651px) Image search: [Google]
1481813762290.jpg
179KB, 968x651px
Please god...
>>
>>88442827
>Flash has been delayed to this year
Also no director
>>
>>88442827
Did they push Flash to 2019 so that CW can go the full planned 5 seasons?
>>
>>88443954
no, director bailed out and script is a mess.
>>
>>88442827
Why delay Aquaman? everything was moving along smoothly, why not push it ahead if anything?

Also of all the films to get a sequel first it's fucking suicide squad?

I'd prefer a reboot at this point. If you had a car that keeps breaking down at some point you don't keep fixing it you get a new car
>>
>>88444545
Theyre delaying shit because Justice League will make or break everything
>>
>>88442827
>JL 2 has been delayed and changes were made to remove the two part story and roll it all into JL 1.
So they're defeating darkseid five movies in before even getting a chance to properly introduce us to over half the league great
Also
>2 suicide squad spinoffs on the slate for 2018 and 2019
>still no fucking mos 2
I just hope wonder woman and JL bomb bad enough that the rest of this shitshow gets canceled and we get a proper dc film universe sooner
>>
>>88442827
The DCEU was a mistake
>>
>>88444545
>Also of all the films to get a sequel first it's fucking suicide squad?

Its their first movie with a good reception and with more charismatic characters than their JL, this is why they are planing a Deadshot and Harlequim movie out of nowhere.
>>
>>88446156
>with a good reception
>>
>>88446156
>with a good reception
Uh, if SS was their idea of a good reception, MoS2 would have been put out a lot earlier
>>
>>88446156
What in the fuck are you talking about?
MOS was split 50/50.
SS had only 20% of critics like it.
>>
So all the eggs are in the JL basket now, eh?
>>
>>88444010
What if it was originally good but someone went back in time and messed up the script and made the director bail?

IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
>>88446705
yeah, right, it was Barry trying to fix stuff
>>
>>88442827
Got any more leaks for us? What kinds of changes did Johns and Affleck make to JL?
>>
File: Hope.png (29KB, 217x137px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.png
29KB, 217x137px
>>88442827
>Wonder Women and Justice League have gone under big rewrites. The latter of which has gone under significant changes by the likes of Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck and is now a completely different movie from what was originally envisioned.
>IS NOW A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE THAN WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY ENVISIONED
>>
I have virtually no faith in anything aside from Aquaman.
>>
>>88443228
Being serious, I doubt they are going to have an ensemble movie with an all white cast. at least one of the remaining two is going to get re imagined.
>>
>>88446174
>>88446214
>>88446362
Not talking about critics, I'm talking about being profitable, proportionaly it had a MUCH bigger return than MOS and BvS, despite critics. While BvS barely got money to be "worth of it", SS was a sucess.
>>
>>88449093
It went unopposed in fucking August. It only made money because it was practically the only thing out at the time
>>
>Wonder Women and Justice League have gone under big rewrites. The latter of which has gone under significant changes by the likes of Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck and is now a completely different movie from what was originally envisioned.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEY FUCKED UP ZACK SNYDER K I N O TRILOGY
>>
>>88447921
>big rewrites

it means that after the first screener with a audience the movie was so shit to the audience that they had to film a couple of scenes in a different way.
>>
>>88449410
>has gone under significant changes by the likes of Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck and is now a completely different movie from what was originally envisioned.
>had to film a couple of scenes in a different way.
Pick one.
>>
>>88443228
Nah. One of em is going to be black.
I put my money on Ivy.
Partly because they want to avoid association with Halley Barrey's movie
Also, Ivy is a doctor and making a black female a doctor is literally SJW gold
>>
>>88449494
>WF/BF pairing

I could get into that
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.