[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FASTER THAN BARRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg (189KB, 900x1337px) Image search: [Google]
cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg
189KB, 900x1337px
FASTER THAN BARRY
FASTER THAN BARRY
>>
>>88442474
when he started
>>
File: 1481152105600.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481152105600.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>88442474
>hfw
>>88443368
Along with that, if The Rival is any indication, Wally should quickly reach his speeds from Flashpoint, and only hasn't already because Joe blew him out of the cocoon before he could regain his memories. Everyone making a stink over this is an idiot.
>>
>>88443368
>>88443465
He's going to loose the speed though, Barry has a history of making sure he stays the fastest man alive.
>>
>>88443465
i love how much fun tom cavanagh seems to be having on the flash
>>
>>88442474
even when they are pandering to comic fans, they can't do it right.

wally isn't a prodigy, he works his ass off to catch up with barry. young justice had a good idea going for it if they didn't blow it at the end.
>>
>>88442474
Well its not like Barry was fucking competent with his powers anyway. Also random question, how the fuck can Barry break the time barrier, yet cant catch people like Zoom or Savitar? I would think traveling FAST ENOUGH TO TRAVEL THROUGH FUCKING TIME would be the top thing for speesters
>>
>>88442474
Of course he is faster than Barry, he is black.
>>
>>88443465
Yes.
>>
>>88443643
It makes sense with Savitar since he's the "God of Speed" Zoom... They had 23 episodes to fill?
>>
>>88443465
When Wally is having fun he's actually enjoyable. But when he acts like a teenager I can't stand him.
>>
>>88443643
The Speed Force works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>88442474
So is the new opening narration going to be
>MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN, AND I'M THE SECOND FASTEST MAN ALIVE.
>>
>>88443776
They never change the narration, last episode still had the "ordinary CSI" bit even though he's been fired.
>>
File: Pay attention.jpg (122KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
Pay attention.jpg
122KB, 540x518px
>>88443652
He'll be in jail or with a bullet in his head any minute now. And don't give me that shit about outrunning stuff, just look at Thawne.
>>
>>88442474
>everyone is more worried about him being faster than Barry than him doing time travel or alternate earth hopping
season 3 apologists please explain me this retardation
>>
>>88442474
He's going to be a villain, isn't he?
>>
LESS SPEEDSTERS, MORE ROGUES
>>
why isn't he funny like in my cartoons reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>88443643
The time barrier shit isnt a feat of speed in the series, also zoom was barely 14 time faster than the speed of sound.

The time and multiverse shit are nothing more than "skills" in this universe.

Reminder than MoS Superman could fly at 900 times faster than the speed ofsound while this barry at top form is only 14 times faster than sound
>>
>>88443808
He's back as a CSI now, though.
>>
>>88442474
Why does he look like a slightly less shit version of Apollo from Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters?
>>
>>88443776
MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN, AND OCCASIONALLY I'M THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE.
>>
>>88443643
Barry's super omega speedforce powers activate only in the times of great crisis. Otherwise, other speedsters casually outrun him. Every evil speedster so far, for example.
>>
>>88443776
All his villains were faster than him though.

>>88444669
Thomas caught him monologuing though. I doubt Batman would beat Zoom otherwise.
>>
>>88443776

>they say at this point in training, qualifying that he is faster than year 1 barry
>goes to help
>gets knocked the fuck out
>fights the Rival
>gets ganked

And from sounds of it he had been a speedster for awhile and got beaten like nothing. I mean shit, zoom and savitar beat the shit out of barry and within 2 weeks of both those he was on his feet.
>>
>>88443727
Wasn't Zoom also traveling through time?
>>
>>88443638
Comic Wally mentally blocked himself over coming Barry's speed for years.

The only thing he worked at was vibrating through stuff. And in the end he just plain gave it up to focus on speed force tricks.

TV Wally is trying to train and is getting cocked blocked by everyone. It makes sense though without idol complex that he could obtain his maximum speeds faster. The only reason his training seems shit is because tv training for Flash's amounts to "run faster".
>>
>>88445092
Barry already speed forced his mother back to life, so no more angst.
>>
>>88447954
>The only reason his training seems shit is because tv training for Flash's amounts to "run faster".

To be fair Ollie's training was about paying attention
>>
Wally has been faster than Barry for years in the comics.
>>
Fine by me, I'm sick of Barry's incompetence. Let someone who knows what he's doing take over.
>>
>>88448415
>someone who knows what he's doing take over
You mean Jay? Because Wally will fuck up even more than Barry.
>>
>>88447954
Thanks for reminding me about how shit writers at portraying Barry & Wally's bond

> borderline gay in comics
> barely talk to each other in tv show
>>
>>88448653

>wanting more interracial
>>
>>88448484
Alternate universe and no girlfriend say otherwise.
>>
>>88448653
You'd have to rewrite the entire backstory to fix that.

There's no reason a guy who has been in your life for little under a year and is barely blood related should be your (no homo) buddy to the level Wally/Barry had in comics. Shit most blood brothers don't have that bond.

The other anon who mentioned getting rid of Wally's teen problems shit had it right.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.