[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was propane actually cocaine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
Was propane actually cocaine?
>>
Gucci denim jeans, $630. Seriously, nothing in this world can make jeans worth $630
>>
yep
number one export in trailer parks, right behind school buses and CREMATORIUMS
>>
>>88441257
I WASN LISTENIN'
>>
>>88441071
I kinda feel like Haynes and Wrangler would be too upscale for Hank's look. Maybe Dickey's.
>>
>>88441120
That's outrageous, but not as outrageous as $140 for a white T-shirt.
>>
>>88441120
That's the joke
>>
>>88441071
more like haynes white t-shirt, levis jeans, dickies belt, father's old watch, what had been up christopher walken's ass in nam, and redwing workboots.
>>
>>88441071
>Gucci denim jeans
>Implying Hank would ever buy something from... Europe

That shit's clearly from the GAP.
>>
>>88441655
>GAP
>implying
He used to work at a jeans store, it's probably where he shops for jeans to this day
>>
>>88441727
He's Texan. They're Levi's.
>>
>>88441071
>$285 for a glasses frame

Come on you can do better than that. I paid over $300 for mine, and it was half off because I also bought a $700 pair of prescription sunglasses on the same day.
>>
>>88441071
>working class protagonist
>630 $ shoes
>anything on that list really
there's a lot wrong with it
I think I casn get the whole look for under 50 dollar
>>
File: good ol Cliff.jpg (240KB, 581x697px) Image search: [Google]
good ol Cliff.jpg
240KB, 581x697px
>>88441071
>brand name shit
>Gucci
>Ralph Lauren fag boots
>>
>>88441071
Why have cocaine when you can mow a lawn?
>>
>>88442476
You'd need to spend a bit more for authenticity but it would entirely come down to Hank's glasses. They're likely cheap frames but prescription lenses still cost a small chunk.
>>
Cocaine can't get the job done when it comes to smoking weed
>>
>>88442523
I forget that most people on this board are Americans
>>
>>88442476
Well obviously hank wouldn't have Ralph Laurens but paying $300 for a pair of Red Wings wouldn't be unheard of.
>>
>>88442546

what does yurop think of king of the hill?
>>
>>88442586
I think its one of the better cartoons aired on TV for a long while.
>>
>>88442586
They like the funny Asian man who laughs at the dumb rednecks.
>>
>>88441071
Millennials ironically dress as someone who works for a living because it's trendy
>>
>>88442680
Is that why flannel shirts are so popular with hipsters?
>>
>>88442586
Never aired in most of Europe
>>
>>88441071
Why would Hank have been into it in that case?
>>
>>88442586
I don't like it.
>>
>>88441257
TEN YEARS AGO YOU TOOK MAH SHED!
YOU THINK AH'D FERGIT THAT?
C'MAWN, BRING IT AWN!
Powerful scene.
>>
>>88442582
This is the one post I agree with, it's obviously all a gag and Hank probably buys his clothes the same place he gets his groceries, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume Hank has real nice quality workboots.
>>
>>88442586

meeh
>>
>>88441071
Who in the fuck would pay for a watch in 2016, much less over a thousand clapbux for one?
>>
>>88442586
I didn't like it back when it first aired in germany, but after seeing how beloved it seems to be in America and revisiting it I came to appreciate it over the years.
>>
>>88445551
The only occupation I can think of where a watch is totally justifiable is if you're in the military.
>no phones, because Operational Security/light discipline/distracted soldiers
>need to know estimated arrival times for airlifts/back-up/airstrikes/when everyone's gonna hustle to an objective
>here, have a watch

As for the expense, watches are one of those items where diminishing returns are less noticeable. You can clearly spot the difference between a hundred Clap Credit fashion watch, and a thousand Clap Credit outdoor watch with 24-hour programmable timer, tritium highlights, and shockproof-from-10-stories body. It's just that someone like you and I can't normally afford such a device, and with every $10 cell phone on the planet able to tell time just as accurately, it's sort of a moot point anyway.
>>
>>88442546

It's still relatable even if you don't live in America. I grew up in rural Germany and I know people who are a lot like these characters.
>>
>>88441120
unless your rich
>>
>>88445944
You're right but for the wrong reasons. There is no such thing as light discipline in most units. You aren't hiding a 113 or 577 from anyone.

Situation 1: Your first sergeant asks you what time it is. You're in a battalion formation. If you pull out your phone you're gonna bring hell down from sergeant major for having a phone in formation. I did that once. Once.

Situation 2: You're busy actually doing fucking work for once in your life. You get a text message. AR 670-1 prohibits walking or doing any other activity while using an electronic device because it detracts from a professional appearance. So you check your smartwatch and use a one-button response. Typically "Roger". This lets you go about your day without having to stop in the middle of your walk every 5 seconds when your squad is having a text conversation.

Situation 3: You've been in the field for a week with no electricity and need to know when to wake up the next shift for fire guard. You could use the radio clock but fuck it, it's the middle of January and the radio is all the way in the command tent and I'm not putting on pants for that.
>>
Cocaine can't get the job done when it comes to smoking weed.
>>
>>88445944
I'm a house cleaner. We're not allowed to bring phones in the homes and we need to watch our time.
>>
>Buy plain white tagged Hanes t-shirts
>Rip off the tag
>Print "Insert Brand Name"
>Flip the shirts and make a net gain of $130

"Look mommy I'm a fashion designer! :)))))"
>>
>>88444715
Not as powerful as 'GIT OUTTA MUH HOWSE, MUH BOI AIN'T MUCH, BUT HE'S AWLL AH GAWT!' I cry every time.
>>
>>88441120
>>88442496
>>88445551
Check out these kids getting totally MEME'D.
>>
>>88445944
I don't carry my phone with me all of the time, and a heavy wristwatch makes a decent blunt object in a pinch.
Also, lots of secure or private areas disallow phones.
>>
>>88445944
Any lab job enjoys a watch so you don't have to change gloves every time you check the time
>>
>>88451336
>Don't talk to me or my wife's tadpole ever again
>>
>>88448874
>>88445944
cool info
>>
>>88442586
Loved it but it was dubbed in quebecquois
>>
>>88445944
I work In a kitchen. No time to check a phone
>>
>>88456555
checked
>>
>>88441071
>there actually exists a person who would buy leather boots for over one thousand dollars
>>
>>88441071
He wore Timberland boots.
>>
>>88441071
>implying Hank would buy Gucci
That's not an American brand
>>
File: fainanutshell.png (59KB, 1099x961px) Image search: [Google]
fainanutshell.png
59KB, 1099x961px
>>88441071
>implying a propane salesman would afford any of that on a meager salary

What is it with /fa/ and expensive shit. This was meme on their board BTW. Find a popular cartoon character and suggest the most expensive IRL equivalent pieces of his/her fit

>hurdur plebs can't afford this, muh exclusivity

>>88441328

This.

Hank scrimps on fucking cola if you've ever listened to Bobby's bitching.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.