[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH Adds Gypsy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (11KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 214x317px
>Jessica Camacho has joined the cast of The CW's THE FLASH in a recurring role as Cindy Reynolds, "a meta-human with the power to project illusions and a refugee from a parallel universe who crosses paths with the Flash and his team and develops a singular relationship with Cisco". The character will appear early into the second half of season 3, starting January 24, 2017.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_flash/sleepy-hollow-actress-jessica-camacho-has-been-cast-as-gypsy-for-a147520
>>
>>88437176

An even uglier iris..

yay..
>>
>>88437176
Can they get modern Vixen back?
>>
Will Cisco finally lose his virginity, /co/?
>>
isn't Gypsy considered a racist term against Romani people?

cool
>>
>>88437784
No.

Cisco's the 'fan' character.

He can't lose his virginity until we do.
>>
>>88437939
He already kissed Golden Glider. He's farther along than any of us can hope.
>>
>>88437197
Her show got cancelled so hopefully
>>
>>88437820
This is going to be good

>*sigh* Are you..ugh god.

>I love her, like I loved her but like…I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I feel like it’s bad because Cindy Reynolds is G*psy [god I wish they would change that fucking name] it’s a Romani slur and like I’m not Romani but if there was a character named N*gger Man or something I’d be pissed if the guy wasn’t Black but I’d also be pissed if the guy was fucking Black.

>Romani followers?

>https://fandomshatepeopleofcolor.tumblr.com/post/154483579040/so-it-turns-out-that-latinx-actress-jessica
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-11-19h27m52s418.jpg (170KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-11-19h27m52s418.jpg
170KB, 1280x738px
>>88437197
>modern Vixen back?
For what purpose? Legends Vixen is way better.
>>
>>88438598
Ya know, as much as I hate tumblr, its people are a great source for entertainment.
>>
>>88438598
>Latinx
By Jupiter's beard! Secundus, get me my gladius and my lorica, I got some barbarians to suppress.
>>
>>88438598
>>88438748
The meltdown coming when the character says "call me Gypsy" is now the thing I'm most looking forward to in 3b.
>>
>>88438598
Why will based DC give us Nigger Man Rebirth?
>>
File: 1481782155947.gif (2MB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481782155947.gif
2MB, 186x200px
>>88438598
This page can't be fucking real, like, they call someone out due to them thinking Simmons from AoS deserved a pin over another character or something, like what the fuck?
>>
File: Hello Barry.jpg (123KB, 601x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Barry.jpg
123KB, 601x450px
>>88438791
I for one can't wait.
>>
>>88437820

Well like a lot of things related to racial names, some consider it racists, others don't. It's like saying someone is a dwarf of a little people.
>>
>>88438973

The waiting to be insulted crowd is going to be pure gold, I agree with the anons above.
>>
File: tumblr_ofzk0gpq4l1u2bozco2_500.png (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofzk0gpq4l1u2bozco2_500.png
30KB, 500x281px
>>88438884
I'm just impressed how much she still hates dr Strange a month after it came out.
>>
>>88438987

you know whats weird? I think we're the first societies in existence that actively allow enemies of the state to remain in the system. If that isn't power, I don't know what is.

(With the availability of information that people freely provide, the government can easily profile just about every citizen down to their food tastes. )

(When corporations send adverts to women they know are pregnant before the parents even know..)

such is the power of the society.. and a weirdness I think.
>>
>>88438987
>Asian styling in the costumes
Weren't there several Asian people in the movie in the end? I know it was more diverse than they wanted to believe anyway, where's the issue?
Also
>The Two Night Nurses Problem
>There's been several Night Nurses with different ethnicities and shit
>Claire's not even a straight adaptation of one while Christine is
What exactly is the problem?
>>
>>88439116
The two Night Nurse thing really triggers my autism. Clair is her own character and doesn't have anything really to do with Night Nurse.
>>
>>88439116
The Night nurse bit is probably the best example of trying to be offended by nothing. What your pissed of that there is more than one nurse in the whole of New York City? Fuck off.
>>
>>88439178
Yeah, I mean, I love Claire myself, but it's not like she's been bumped out of existence because of someone else, an actual Night Nurse at that, got 5 minutes of screen time somewhere else.
>>88439191
It really is, like, everyone knew the movies and the shows weren't as tightly connected as the movies are themselves and shit, but it's not like Doctor Bargain retconned Claire.
>>
>>88438598
The only people who get offended by gypsy are upper middle class college liberal kids who never had to grow up around gypsy scum
>>
>>88438987
>Blah blah blah too white boo hoo

You can sum up literally all of tumblr's "criticism" as that.
>>
>metahuman

Are magic users considered meta humans? Or are they skipping over that they've already introduced magic to the arrowverse and going to explain her powers away with more science mumbo jumbo?
>>
>>88438591
>Her show got cancelled
really?
>>
>>88439979
She was in the shitty A&E show "Damien" which was a sequel to the film "The Omen"

That got canceled after one season.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.