[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dr-manhattan-vs-doomsday[1].jpg (56KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
dr-manhattan-vs-doomsday[1].jpg
56KB, 600x315px
-
>>
File: 1421729202159.jpg (44KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1421729202159.jpg
44KB, 500x382px
>I'm just going to post an image with no comment and bait a bunch of autists into sperging out over power levels
>>
>>88436948
How would Doomsday adapt to his atoms being spread out across long distances?
>>
>>88437029
probably some dumb shit like every atom regrows into an entirely new stronger doosday whose atoms are now impossible to separate because he works on comic logic which defies physics
>>
Manhattan breaks into the real world, assassinates every writer who likes Doomsday, and causes him to die out from no writer wanting to write stories about him anymore.

That's his only true weakness. Coincidentally, this is also how he can kill the Joker.
>>
Reminder that Doomsday's true power is to turn anyone, ANYONE, into a jobber. Doomsday has survived far worse than Manhattan.
>>
>>88436948
Didn't Doomsday survive being thrown into entropy?
>>
>>88436948
>superman vs goku 3 but without superman and goku
>>
>>88437065
>Manhattan breaks into the real world,
but manhatten doesn't have toonforce...
>>
>>88437868
>Didn't Doomsday survive being thrown into entropy?
no, he was saved at the last second to be cloned.
>>
>>88437029

Since he's still an organic being, logically he couldn't.
Metaphysically, since he's apparently become more dangerous and has loads of new abilities, he'd probably either contract his atoms back together or become a new type of being that exists as a sort of cloud or force field.

>>88437065

He can't break into the real world.

Only Superboy Prime can.

Superboy Prime versus Doomsday, now that would be a battle. Two insanely strong retards, both out of their minds with rage, going at it. I'd pay to see that.

>>88437087

No he hasn't. Young Darkseid, presumably less powerful than the modern one, sent him away with his Omega beams. A group of Kryptonians beat him to death. Imperiex off-handedly desintegrated him. Tell me Imperiex was more powerful than Manhattan.

>>88437868

Only because Brainiac's crony pulled him back in time.

Personally I'd like Doomsday to be the last being in existence. The ultimate expression of life, too stubborn to die, Death sitting and reading a magazine with a bored expression on her face as an inch-wide ball of gray tissue floating in the void refuses to expire.
>>
Character battles remind me of 2004 internet.
>>
>>88438049
Christ you managed to out fag this entire thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.