[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Imperium of Man come through a series of portals one day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

The Imperium of Man come through a series of portals one day out from Earth in force, intent on attacking. Lex Luthor observes their approach, and goes to the Justice League with dire warnings, offering his full support, and passes the martian honesty test. One day later, shots are fired with no contact made, and open warfare begins. Who wins?
>>
File: 1480144868044.png (94KB, 445x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480144868044.png
94KB, 445x644px
JL knocks their shit in, but it would still be a fun fight to see.

I can't help but wonder how they'll view the DCU's various xenos and psykers
>>
>>88430759
One of the princes is a match for Supes, and there are a few. A healthy Emperor could even beat a full power Swamp Thing.
>>
>>88430819

If the Emperor showed up at his full power then I imagine at that point that the Guardians of the Universe, the Phantom Stranger, the New Gods, the wizard Shazam, the Specter and various other cosmic powers would be getting involved.
>>
>>88432353
Shazam and the Specter each could handle it on their own. The Guardians would be an interesting conflict.
>>
Problem with the Imperium is that in terms of single combatants, it doesn't have anyone that can hang with Superman and the like. They might be able to nail him with ship borne weaponry, but I doubt that will kill him.
>>
>>88432538
>doesn't have anyone that can hang with Superman and the like.
I figure the old armors protecting psykers would have a shot. Get him using a lot of juice near a black hole, he's pretty fucked.
>>
>>88430664
Basically what happened in the image you just posted. Kyle alone could just poof them away since's he's a reality warper at this point.
>>
>>88433314
The Emperor can do that too. To the Endless.
>>
>>88433519
The Emperor is nowhere near that strong.
I doubt he could take Darkseid.
>>
>>88433519
Lol what? The emperor hasn't done shit that makes him anywhere near the Endless.

You can't even kill the Endless, they're just patterns that exist so long as the universe exists. The only one who can truly end the Endless is Death herself.
>>
>>88433519
Even if he could he's been an immovable corpse for quite awhile. He's not doing any shit now.
>>
>>88434508
>>88434583
He erased that fundamental concept from all time, didn't he?
>>
>>88430664
The Imperium gets fucked into oblivion.
>>
File: tumblr_mj6soj8iLV1rq5asqo1_500.png (284KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj6soj8iLV1rq5asqo1_500.png
284KB, 500x335px
Chaos infiltrating and corrupting the DCU would be more fun.
>>
>>88430664
JL is too broken to even make it interesting.
>>
>>88430664
your world of warcrap shit is retarded. son
>>
File: jpv.jpg (74KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
jpv.jpg
74KB, 400x604px
>>88435867
>implying
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.