[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfort and Joy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
Is this the comfiest Christmas episode of any series? Also tis the season, so Chistmas episodes thread I guess,
>>
>>88430294
The comfiest, my dude.
>>
>>88430294
it's funny.. this kind of thing SHOULD feel like it ruins any ability to take the whole hero-villain thing seriously again... but it doesn't, and they make it work. it's the equivalent of that christmas soccer match in WWI. neither one of them WANTS to fight really. One just wants lots of money and power and the other wants people not to get hurt.
>>
>>88432811
Ultra-Humanite is probably the only villain that this would work with, and Flash the only hero. They really knocked it out of the park with the dynamic between them.
>>
>it's not gunna, you know, blow up or anything, is it?
>Flash, please, it's Christmas!

JL/U made Wally my favorite DC hero.
>>
>>88432984
The duck was supposed to rap. And fart. It did neither. Ultrahumanite is history's greatest villain.
>>
File: xmas_cheer.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
xmas_cheer.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>
File: Ultrahumanite.jpg (44KB, 545x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ultrahumanite.jpg
44KB, 545x409px
Tell me Harambe wouldn't still be alive today if he looked like this
>>
>>88433167
Dicks out
>>
>>88432811
Ultra-humanite wanted to destroy a modern art museum because modern art is trash.

flash was clearly in the wrong on this one
>>
>>88433110
The Flash is pretty on point with its Christmas episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTZte4aeEY
>>
Making a /tv/ and /co/ comfy christmas marathon list. Feel free to add, just naming stuff at the top of my head

Justice League
Spongebob
Batman TaS
Batman returns
Home Alone 1 and 2
>>
>>88430294
everyone remembers flash and ultra humanite, but comfort and joy also has MM learning the meaning of christmas, charlie brown style, clark still believing in santa, and the implication that bruce works on christmas (which is important because it helps flesh out his character development in jlu- where he slowly begins to regain something resembling a life)
>>
[JLU] Comfort and Joy
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp8fha_comfort-and-joy-1-of-2_shortfilms
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp8fjs_comfort-and-joy-2-of-2_shortfilms
>>
Is Ultra-Humanite this based in anything else?
>>
>>88430294
LOL FLASH IS LE FUNNAY XDDD
What a fucking reddit-tier show
>>
>>88433416
Didn't Jay literally just fight Earth-2 Trickster last week?
>>
Big o episode 11: daemonseed.
Its a filler episode but there is a heartwarming couple scenes in there.
>>
>>88433421
Die Hard.
>>
>>88433421
Batman Returns
>>
>>88433421
Hey Arnold.
>>
>>88433421
I prefer watching westerns on Christmas.
>>
>>88438240
That's Earth-3
>>
>>88441916
Anything specific?
>>
>>88433077
>not wanting to hear the nutcracker as told by a gorilla with a soothing voice
>>
>>88433421
Billy and Mandy save Christmas
>>
>>88433421
Batman BatB (the one with Red Tornado)
Ed, Edd, and Eddy's Jingle Jingle Jangle
Johnny Bravo/Donny Osmond
PPG: Twas the Fight Before Christmas
All three Futurama holiday specials
>>
>>88442426
Not really. Barbarosa and then anything with John Wayne in it.
>>
>>88433421
all the Lois and Clark Christmas Specials
all the Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Ones
Wakko's Wish
All Dog's Go To Heaven Christmas
Iron Man 3
>>
File: 1453754748779.png (532KB, 577x671px) Image search: [Google]
1453754748779.png
532KB, 577x671px
>>88442538
>mfw fucking Ratt played in the credits
>>
>>88446127
>Iron Man 3
>fucking ever for whatever reason
Unacceptable.
>>
>>88446127
Mentioning Lois and Clark on a cozy thread is cheating
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.