[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth 2 Society #19 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 23

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88425326
Why, though.
>>
>>
>>
>>88425377
Is decent
>>
>>
>>
>>88425377
Bruno Redondo's art
>>
>>
>>
>>88425377
Been here since the start anon.
We're with it till the end of the line
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88425519
Being self-aware about your shit writing doesn't make it not shit, Abnett.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
the end
>>
>>88425326

is this book ending and getting Rebirthed as JSA?
or just kinda gonna keep going?
>>
>>88425670
Is ending, yes, but nobody knows what's happening after that
>>
>>88425670
Eventually we just don't know when yet
>>
>>88425592
Ah shit I was hoping they brought Alexei Luthor back or something. This book exists to disappoint.
>>
>>88425670
3 more issues

Which is what, 32 Earth 2 + 22 Society + 26 worlds end, plus specials. Like 90 issues of this incarnation
>>
>>88425561

At first I was wiling to give Abnett he benefit of the doubt over trying to salvage this pile of shit, but it seems like he's phoning it in, especially compared to his work on Aquaman and Titans.
>>
>>88425692
Didn't Abnett confirm that he'd be continuing the current main cast with JSA?
>>
Why did Peej cover up her boob window?
>>
>>88425996
World's end
>>
>>88426016
Yeah, PG covering up her boob window is truly the end of the world.
>>
Is Power Girl still BLACKED?
>>
>>88425929
That was an interview about Society, they haven't given any info about after it ends in February
>>
>>88427047

>johnny sorrow goes to earth 2

i hope it would be hilarious
>>
>>88426952

She left Val-Zod.

God... this... the costumes are nice and the art is good, but fuck. So many little things about the setting that bothers me. So much wasted potential.

This book leaves me depressed as fuck.
>>
>>88427610
This
>>
So what happened to them? They are on even another new earth?
BTW this Helena and Dick are already a couple?
>>
>>88427610
To me it's always going to be that time tiny Atom killed himself to make a big hole they immediately abandoned
>>
You know, even if DC reboots this setting after the book is canceled i'll still be depressed about this whole deal because of all the potential that was wasted.

There was so many cool things about Earth-2, so many little things clicking together, so many plans and hopes, but then all the little things that were promised and discussed got twisted by other writers into pure shit. Things like Fury's being Orion and Earth-2 Wonder Woman daughter and instead being changed later to be Steppenwolf's rape baby. Things like the plans for Doctor Fate and Hawkgirl. So maaany things.

I felt that i've seen a friend being fucking raped. I honestly do. I've seen a friend being raped and now he's dying from a punctured asshole and the whole situation is so sad because he had a whole life to live. Fuck this.
>>
>>88425738
honestly I kind of like it, it's probably unintentional, but it feels like a reference to the Superman/Batman Generations version of Ultra Humanite with him wearing the Luthor armor
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.