[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man: Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1481197106591.jpg (33KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481197106591.jpg
33KB, 540x405px
I missed the first reactions. What are your thoughts and expectations, /co/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPUASeS6qc0
>>
>>88421915
Keaton will have to carry it.
>>
/co/ doesn't like Marvel related stuff.
>>
File: 1481668359371.jpg (484KB, 1079x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481668359371.jpg
484KB, 1079x649px
>>88421915
I WANT TO CUM ON HOLLAND'S SMOOTH CHEST!
>>
>>88421915
I think it's looks like a steaming pile of shit.

I expect that it will be a steaming pile of shit.

Tom Holland is a horrible Spider-Man and they pulled this script out of a bull's ass.
>>
>>88421915
>iron man 7
no thanks
marvel can go fuck themselves
>>
>>88421993
Don't fall for the shitposting, son.
>>
>>88423091
The problem isn't that it's Marvel. The problem is that this movie is a fucking mess.
>>
>>88421915
>Tony 'lets sign the accords' Stark
>enabling a 15 year old to go fight crime
F U C K I R O N M A N
>>
>>88423544
>The problem is that this movie is a fucking mess.

How so?
>>
>>88423877
This is a movie with a focus on Peter Parker, which is the most boring part of Spider-Man Then there's the fact he's stealing Miles's support characters and background.

He's also ridiculously stupid, and bland. He doesn't learn from mistakes and is just a bad parody of "these kids today"
>>
>>88424013
So no valid complaints then.

Got it.
>>
>>88424469
Deny it all you want, but this movie is going to be the Catwoman of this generation. Actually it will probably be worse because It's got a shitty lead, and is determined to be a bootleg John Hughes movie.
>>
File: an hero already.png (88KB, 273x170px) Image search: [Google]
an hero already.png
88KB, 273x170px
>>88421915
It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good either. It's going to be just like every other Marvel movie, so I'll just wait to pirate it.
>>
>>88424013
>This is a movie with a focus on Peter Parker, which is the most boring part of Spider-Man
You dont understand Spider-Man, then.
>>
>>88421991
"I want you to tell all your friends about me."
"Who are you?!?"
"I'm Vulture."
>>
>>88424013
Hi Bendis.
>>
>>88425174
>Him being a caricature of generation Z shows true understanding of the character.

Fuck why does anyone bother with Spider-Man?
>>
we need t o apologize to TASM movies
>>
File: IDGAF.jpg (131KB, 377x887px) Image search: [Google]
IDGAF.jpg
131KB, 377x887px
>>88421915

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away from the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.
>>
>>88425368
This Spider-Man's just a recipe for shit. The only people who are looking forward to this are kids who don't know any better.
>>
>Shocker is black

I mean, why?
Isn't he supposed to be german-ish?
I don't want to sound like /pol/, but it rustles my jimmies and i don't know why.
>>
>>88425513
Shocker is multiple people or something.
>>
>>88425545
It looks like the black dude uses one glove, so maybe one of them gets arrested/killed and second one puts on both gloves and goes solo.
at least i hope so, i need more shocker in my life.
>>
It will be another forgettable marvel movie that ruins the character by removing some of his traits.
>>
>>88421915
I for one will be boycotting this atrocity.

http://www.thedailylimit.net/2016/12/12/why-i-will-be-boycotting-spider-man-the-homecoming/
>>
>>88425368
Wow, it's just like DCEU fans!
>>
>Shit movie for a shit character.

All is as is expected.
>>
>>88425707
I detect the slightest hint of sarcasm from this article
>>
>>88426010
It raises up some good points. Spider-Man should be forgotten.
>>
>>88422010
This. Let us focus on the real issue at hand /co/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.