[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Round 1 Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

File: Post IvX 1.png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Post IvX 1.png
3MB, 1799x1222px
Round 1 Over
>>
>>88420904
Pretty good job anon, but you have to consider even issue #0
>>
>>88420978
Issue 0 was Round 0.
>>
>>88420904
You missed Genosha Gets Mentioned and Beast's hypocrisy.
>>
File: Post IvX 1.png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Post IvX 1.png
3MB, 1799x1222px
Fuck, I forgot these ones from #0.
>>
>>88421044
Dumb, but what's been hypocritical in the context of the story?
>>
>>88420904
>You're acting like Scott Summers:
>Genosah gets mentioned
>Beast does something hypocritical and dumb
>Jean Grey peers into someone's mind without their consent
>>
>>88421094
He knew the Inhumans had battle plans against the X-men and didn't say anything
>>
>>88421139
I think that's more like "not knowing what to do" than active hypocrisy. I think it needs to be an active decision.

Anyway, OP, you might want to put an "oops" on Ms Marvel since it's confirmed her book isn't tying in.
>>
File: IvX (post issue 1).png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IvX (post issue 1).png
3MB, 1799x1222px
>>88420904
Here better version that cover everythinh in issue 0 and 1
>>
>>88420904
>>88421248
Man, I remember when we first made the Bingo for Civil War II, ended up being quite accurate. Glad to see that it's starting to become a tradition.
>>
>>88421248
Does the Jean Grey really count? She's was doing it to an enemy not an ally.
>>
>>88421132
>You're acting like Scott Summers:
That's a direct quote. At no point in the story has anyone said those words yet.
>>
File: IVX Scoreboard.png (3MB, 2376x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IVX Scoreboard.png
3MB, 2376x1118px
Also making a scoreboard now.
>>
>>88421384
The bingo doesn't specify anything on the victim. She used her psychic powers on someone without their consent, that's enough to check it
>>
>>88421384
I also question this. The whole thing with Tean is that she does this to her friends.
>>
>>88421060
Basically we just need Beast to act dumb and we'll have bingo within 2-3 issues tops.

Is anyone sending these to the Twitter of the event writers?
>>
>>88421448
BlackBolt lost?
Or is that someone else.
>>
>>88422618
No that's BB. He got savaged by Dazzler and Emma.
>>
>>88422924
Not even Omega-level telepath Emma

It was "shattered like a half dozen times" diamond form Emma
>>
wai rightclops is alive??
>>
I'm glad I never bought this comic. It's funny how shitty #0 was X-men and Inhumans are shit now.
>>
>>88421248
I vote for this chart to be official, since I agree with it
>>
>>88421248
Magneto forgets all his powers should also be checked
>>
>>88421248
"Terrigen Cloud is only a problem for mutants" should also be checked
>>
Poor Magneto, he just wants an island to relax on
>>
>>88421448
these matches are loaded as fuck, what was Marvel thinking.
>>
>>88421248
The conflict is def going to be one sided as fuck
The X-Men will probably lose somehow
There was a lot of mentions of Cyke, but in a positive context
Storm is rumored to be a turncoat
Madrox died, but it was DoX
And Emma will probably go full evil and both sides witll team up (ehhhhhhhhhh)

Also, Ms. Marvel already appeared in issue #1
>>
>>88423301
How did he forget his powers when he rips a plane apart.
>>
>>88423398
he only bends the metal
>>
>>88423434
What else is he supposed to do?
>>
>>88423458
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Max_Eisenhardt_(Earth-616)
>>
>>88423324
>because of outside factors

ie: It's not Inhuman's fault that it kills mutants
>>
>>88423483
ah, okay
>>
>>88423482
So him destroying a massive aircraft full of people isn't enough because he didn't use a minor gimicky power shitty writers have given him over the years?
>>
>>88422924
>>88423115
Did black bolt get weaker or just really really bad writing level jobbing?

Then again the dude did get captured by skrulls, so it must be pretty easy to get the drop on him.
>>
I'm thinking Magneto forgetting powers is gonna win this

>>88423379
>Also, Ms. Marvel already appeared in issue #1
It hasn't derailed her ongoing yet. Her ongoing is the one that decides this, not IvX

>>88423301
He hasn't needed to use them yet. He could have, but didn't need to

If Magneto gets into a situation where one of his powers would be really good to use, but he doesn't use it, that is the time to bring out the red marker.
>>
>>88423580
yes
>>
wait you need to define that Magneto powers block better. Magnets were basically magic for him in Silver Age
>>
>>88423582
>really really bad writing level jobbing?
This

Dazzler was able to take a whisper, Emma was able to prevent BB by speaking afterwards by punching him in the throat.

His sheer physical power was utterly ignored as was the fact that he doesn't need to speak to unleash power, he just needs any vocal sound.
>>
>>88421132
>Jean Grey peers into someone's mind without their consent
That shit is a bad line. Getting onto people's head without their consent is part of her power set and of course she would make use of it in the event.

That box should've been reworded to only apply in non-battle context to create some kind of unneeded drama.
>>
>>88421248
>Conflict is started by a character going full retard

Isn't it more of a character going full crazy rather than retarded
>>
>>88421448
Forgot about Lockjaw
>>
>>88424277
Emma went full crazy, but Beast went full retard when he unironically proposed for all mutants to leave the planet
>>
Cross out the Beast one.
>>
>>88421339
Post it?
>>
>>88421419
Would "you're acting like Scott" or "you're acting like Cyclops" count?
>>
File: Civil War II Bingo issue 5.png (1MB, 1308x954px) Image search: [Google]
Civil War II Bingo issue 5.png
1MB, 1308x954px
>>88424607
Next issue we'll probably cross out the "rushed final battle".
>>
>>88424639
Which would give us a diagonal. Quadruple bingo.

Have characters really not sat around talking and eating yet?
>>
>>88424709
No, they stood around drinking instead.
>>
>>88424639
Wait why is white straight male bad minority good notable?
>>
>>88424639
Which side was comically evil and which was comically good? It seemed more like both sides were comically retarded.
>>
>>88425073
For most of the series Carol's side were portrayed as fascists while Tony's side were portrayed as righteous freedom fighters defending civil rights and decrying an unjust system (except ironically Tony himself, who was just butthurt about MUH RHODEY).
>>
>>88425157

I'm enjoyign my no prize for "Tony has gone crazy with grief" explanation for this event
>>
Storytime where?
>>
I HAVE A QUESTION

why didn't they find the Inhumans an alt way to make metahumans?

I mean cosmic rays?
Power cosmic or Phoenix force residue have been known to give powers.
Radiation blast maybe even.
>>
>>88425157
Oh yeah, I forgot the scene where Carol arrests that woman with the empty briefcase and Tony breaks her out.

Jesus, CWII is just garbage. At least the original civil war felt like an actual war. What happened to all the C and D-listers during CWII? Why are none of them participating?
>>
>>88425060
Just because it sounded like something Bendis would do.

The CWII bingo was more directly anti-Bendis than it was guessing what would happen. Just turns out Bendis is a living meme and even the jokes made about him turned out to be true, which is why there is a triple bingo

Also the CWII one is pretty badly made compared to IvX. It has similar two continuity panels right beside one another. It has X-Men absent besides Cyclops and Beast.

>>88425073
That was marked off at the very start when Tony was kidnapping people and doing dumb shit, before Carol went maximum Minority Report

>>88425291
The Inhumans don't actually need Terrigen to unlock their potential. Karnak is a perfect example of this

Terrigenesis is unstable and can turn people into horrifying abominations. Karnak never went through it because of this. But through training he managed to become who he is today

It's just a plot/continuity thing

>>88425242
It's probably just fallen off the board. Check page 10, or the archive.
>>
>>88425385
So why again are we assuming the Inhumans are being written in the right?
I mean just everything is being pointed to them being indifferent A-holes who are more had than good as they've always been.
>>
File: 1466192740320.jpg (201KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466192740320.jpg
201KB, 853x480px
>>88421165
>I think that's more like "not knowing what to do" than active hypocrisy. I think it needs to be an active decision.
How about:
The other X-Men are trying to survive, let me warn the inhumans to squash any chance of that succeeding.
>>
>>88425060

/pol/ influence on a couple of squares.
>>
>>88421248
The Jean Grey one really shouldn't be checked yet.
No need to rush. We still have 5 issues left of this shit. Plenty of time for cliched stuff to happen.
>>
>>88423580
Anon, it's comics and the villain is a guy that can control metal. The least they can do is be creative with the ability.
>>
>>88423360
They were thinking that it doesn't matter because later all the new inhuman kiddies are gonna be taking down X-Men in droves.
>>
>>88425483
The major reason is that everyone outside of IvX and Death of X treated Cyclops like he'd done something utterly horrifying. In Champions for example, they literally called him Hitler. It's seemed for months now that this event was going to be very bad for the X-Men... but suddenly they seem really reasonable.

There is an idea behind the discord between writers, it's just a bit complicated, convoluted and involves Marvel politics

The Inhumans were being pushed hard because Marvel didn't own the X-Men, or the merchandise rights for the X-Men movies. They were a reasonable replacement.

Marvel has since been separated into Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios. Marvel Entertainment doesn't have anything to do with the movies, so the CEO Ike Perlmutter has no reason to keep X-Men and Fantastic Four down. In the case of the X-Men, they're a big merchandise seller, so it's better to keep them around.

Now Fantastic Four is supposed to be returning, we have RessureXtion later and it looks like there is no longer a death sentence for the X-Men

>>88425659
You could make that argument.

Although she is actively using her powers on someone, it's an aggressive action and not just her being unable to control her fucking curiosity.
>>
How can Emma recover from this? once her lie is discovered she wont ever be trusted again.
>>
>>88425808
She doesn't care as long as she finishes what she believes Scott started and destroys the Cloud.
>>
>>88425740
I think there was just a whole ton of backlash and even Marvel can't ignore forever that their numbers are currently losing their readership.

Well either that or the writers just didn't have the spine to actually paint the fan-favourite X-Men as actual villains.
It's been clear this entire time that they all just made stuff up as they went along ever since Secret Wars. So they just set all that stuff up writing issue-to-issue, but once they sat down to actually write the real issues of the actual events, they just lost their nerves and didn't want to go down as the people who are currently shitting all over the X-Men.
They largely succeded so far. You see hardly anyone really hating on Soule and Lemire with any real, fiery passion.
>>
>>88423301
No, not yet. That should only be checked once he gets taken down because "no iron is around" or some shit like that.
Like that time he lost to Tony Stark, because his suit was made from carbon or something.
>>
>>88420904
>Rightclops wasn't dead after all
>OOPS
I wouldn't fully dismiss this quite yet if I were you. They said they still might have unannounced X-books. I still wouldn't be terribly surprised if Cyclops still pops up alive at the end of the event and they then imediately announce another Uncanny X-Men book for Resurrection.

Yeah, it seems unlikely, but it's something a hack might write and that's the whole point of this Bingo right now.
Plus Elixir is alive again and has full Resurrection powers now, so who knows if that's not going to play into anything. The fact that the story is going back to Muir Island according to the solicits also raises my suspicions.
>>
>>88423625

Not to mention the fact that BB using his voice as his first option poiny blank while inside a building full of innocents is wildly OoC, and he conveniently forgot his own super strength and durability.

How does Soule get away with this?
>>
>>88425808
>How can Emma recover from this? once her lie is discovered she wont ever be trusted again.
She'll go Hellfire again for a bit, I'd wager.
>>
>>88421507

That's a weak ass square then. Change is to Jean Grey uses her powers.
>>
>>88426239
X-men come back more than Jesus
>>
>>88426259

this could have been done perfectly by having Emma mind control blackbolt (like Maximus does) into shouting to Dazzler.
Then no one would be asking why Blackbolt didnt simply use his physical strength.
I have no problem with Dazzler absorbing all the enrgy from Black Bolts scream, it is 100% canon.
>>
I hope we really get to see Sunfire vs The Human Torch in IVX 2
>>
There's something so satisfying about fucking dazzler of all people getting to put the hurt on Black Bolt, and winning overwhelming fan support in the process.

Fuck the Inhumans. Synapse is the only one I've seen that I like, and that's because A: She told the monarchy to fuck off, B: works with a mixed team including mutants and standard supers and C: She's got a really cool powerset with lots of potential to grow. Regular psychics are are dime a dozen, but neuron-based body control and hijacking is my shit, and works around lots of the typical plot resistances people have. She can block Hulk's optic nerve and make him stumble by causing misfires, wouldn't surprise me if magneto's helmet doesn't do shit to block it

Oh and her costume does things for me in a lot of ways
>>
>>88428916
>and winning overwhelming fan support in the process
That was from before the comic was released, and people are far more likely to click like than retweet. It's really not a good metric
>>
>>88428916

it is satisfying because if this were a pokemon game, Dazzler would be a hard check, one that resists and is super effective against Black Bolt.

Comic book writers generally arent that logical in an RPG way when they make characters fight.

I think Emma will be in Limbo after this event, as in, the truth about how she deceived everybody is discovered, and can't be trusted anymore enough to be an active x-men in a team, but wouldnt mind having dazzler in a new Uncanny X-Men book, hopefully with a very different costume than the A Force one. Something more retro disco.
>>
Blackbolt never jobbed. Dazzler beating and getting amped up by him has precendent thats more than 2 decades old. It makes sense she was able to beat him.
>>
I dont dare to read the 43 pages long CBR thread about this comic that got locked.
>>
storytime?
>>
>>88429881

someone's gotta take it for the team and get greatest hits
>>
>>88429881
What was dumb is that a guy who can physically go toe to toe with the hulk decided to start a fight in his own crowded establishment by using his city destroying voice rather than his firsts.
>>
Just for the fucking record, Black Bolt's produces a particle that lets him suck in electrons which he uses to fuel his powers.

That doesn't make those powers electrical in nature. His sonic voice is still just fucking that so Dazzler can turn it against them. It's just a sonic voice charged by electrons he absorbed.

He's basically an electric speaker.
>>
>>88425808
Ask her whether she'd rather be trusted or dead?

Cause she'd literally be dead if she hadn't done what she did, along with every other mutant on the planet. Lord knows nobody was going to bat for her without not!Cyclops.
>>
>>88425291
This entire fucking plot is retarded. Repeated exposure to Terrigen either kills or turns into monsters Inhumans like 2/3rds the time and they're about to be living in the stuff.
>>
>>88426259
>Black Bolt caring about innocents
Remind me again how many Inhumans have been killed by the Terrigen bomb he set off so far?

At least one full town's worth, not to mention half a floating city.
>>
just realized Magneto attacking Crystal could have been more "meaningful" when Pietro was still his son.
Now he could meet Luna and it wouldnt mean much.
>>
>>88423582
He's just a jobber.
>>
>>88431682
Inhumanfags will insist to you Pietro is not Luna's father
>>
>>88424639
Miles chose Carol and we know she wins, so cross out that.
>>
File: 1458343992138.jpg (49KB, 399x343px) Image search: [Google]
1458343992138.jpg
49KB, 399x343px
>>
File: 1481668259832.jpg (119KB, 655x994px) Image search: [Google]
1481668259832.jpg
119KB, 655x994px
They turned jean grey loose.
>>
>>88425740
>RessureXtion
It's a joke and you know it.
>>
>>88436594
I never said it would be good

It's just an "oh shit lets keep the X-Men going" knee jerk reaction. It's probably going to be utter shit.
>>
File: 1457337319325.jpg (82KB, 900x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1457337319325.jpg
82KB, 900x1376px
>>88436581
So Black Bolt is gay now?
>>
>>88429881
>>88430274
I see nothing. Probably deleted?
>>
>>88436615
No, Karnak is
>>
>>88434115
Finally, Black Knight's time to shine.
>>88436609
My bad, for second it looked like you were optimistic.
>>
>>88436619
That's insane, what man would have him?
>>
>>88436634
Bobby.
>>
>>88436627
Haha, no.
I've completely given up on anything Marvel without a writer I know will be good. Mostly just reading shit lately cause I like to wallow in my own suffering.

>>88436634
He can pinpoint the weaknesses in your ass to make you ejaculate immediately upon penetration.
>>
>>88434115
>Inhumanfags will insist to you Pietro is not Luna's father
Only xfags say that
>>
>>88436642
There's a future break-up that would leave Bobby shattered.
>>
>>88436659
>pinpoint your weakness

Who the fuck wants to be in a long-term relationship with the prick that only ever constantly sees your biggest flaw?
>>
>>88436782
That is why he's perfect, anon

After he's spent some time with you, he'll know all your flaws

This man will look at you. He will look at your wretched personality. Your flawed body. Your worn down soul.

He will see these things... and he'll love you anyway.
>>
>>88425385
Karnak's powers aren't genetic, the only time it was suggested to be was in the graphic novel and has been said not to be in every other occasion it comes up. His Solo even plays up how it isn't Inhuman genetics.
>>
>>88436814
........aaaaaaaaand now I know his flaw.
>>
>>88430899
Anon Soule wrote Medusa saying her mom was queen before her, and had Black Bolt get stunned by an Emma punch. Your average Xfag has more knowledge about the Inhumans than him. Besides this a plot device cloud that doesn't harm humans, doesn't dissipate naturally, is always where the plot needs it to be despite how long it should take to get around, and hasn't sent any Inhumans through second terrigenisis besides the bird Inhumans.
>>
>>88420904
Fuck soule
I hope he dies young
>>
but what if the mutants who died in the mist... rise again as inhumans!
>>
Can someone remove Blackbolt job? He didn't job this time. Dazzler has canonically gone up against him since the 80s guys. It makes sense in her powerset.
>>
>>88438305
What didn't make sense is that he immediately resorted to voice in a densely populated area, despite being VERY physically powerful and perfectly capable of beating their asses with his bare hands
>>
>>88438305

But 'muh it's not sound is particle manipulation'.

I'm not a physicist but sound is caused by particles vibrating, and if Blackbolt energises the particles/electrons with his powers, he is generating movement in them hence Dazzler should be able to harness that energy.

He jobs when it comes to being knocked out, since he should be as strong as the Thing. Though honestly that's bullshit, the Cuck King has everything from mind control protection to planet buster capabilities. So of course he is going to job. I can see him being a 'glass cannon', at least as 'normal strength plus training' and Inhuman would get.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.