[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done differently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (13KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 472x312px
What would you have done differently?
>>
>>88417347
Cast Eddie as Barry
>>
>>88417347
More running.
>>
>>88417371
Barry's written as so incompetent I need Grant Gustin's brand of loveable goofyness to sell that to me. The guy who played Eddie didn't have that.
>>
Less speedster villains, Way less secret drama, more Eddie and Eobard
>>
>>88417347
>What would you have done differently?

Reduce Iris' screentime by 95%.

Keep Felicity Smoak out of the series completely.
>>
>>88417347
Make the show's pacing faster. Half an hour per ep. Iris is white. Flash works alone until he gets Kid Flash. Make the dialogue less retarded. Focus on superheroics rather than relationship drama. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>88417411
>Barry's written as so incompetent

That's not really true. He had a bad streak in the final episodes of season 2, but overall he's pretty competent, especially in season 3. I do wish they'd let him do more science.

The occasional jobbing is inherent to a TV show about a speedster. It happened in the 1990's TV show, it happens in all the cartoons, and is bound to happen in the DCEU movies as well.
>>
>>88417411
They tried to sell Eddie as a jock chad type at first but the guy gave off an innocent vibe

Flashpoint should have brought him back
>>
>>88417466
>Remove most of iris
This man gets it

I'd also keep some felicity but just for cheesecake scenes.
>>
>>88417478
>Half an hour per ep

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>88417507
It would be possible if we remove filler. Why would I waste 40 minutes of time for a 2 minute episode? Just make it 30 minutes and have it paced properly.
>>
>>88417484
They dropped Eddie being a douche three episodes in. Their original plan sounded kinda' interesting, but I enjoyed Eddie as a nice guy who got a chance to prove himself in the end.
>>
>>88417437
This, I really love the Speed Force mythology and all, but there are other things to enjoy about Flash. I'm tired of every season being a new speedster threat.
>>
>>88417478
i agree 100% with everything this guy said.
I don't think even half as many people would watch it then though. The producers know exactly what they are doing/what sells today
>>
>>88417547
"Legends of Tomorrow" ruined their plans for the Rogues, so they didn't have much choice.

Reverse Flash was great and Savitar so far is pretty great, too. Zoom lost steam in the tail end, but was pretty fun too.

I like evil speedsters.
>>
>>88417347
I'd change almost nothing of the first season, and almost everything about the second season.
Season 3 is sort of hit or miss. The crossover was hot garbage, though.
>>
>>88417480
>That's not really true. He had a bad streak in the final episodes of season 2, but overall he's pretty competent

Incompetent may not be the right word, but at various times he has to be reminded to "just run faster Barry!" and he's highly reliant on pep talks from Iris.
>>
Flash main weakness is fights and dragging out stuff. I like black Iris, I like Joe, Cisco is good, I wish there was more Caitlin - Barry interactions, Wellsboard was good.

I think from the start having him somewhat slower, and then having him ramp up slower would be better. Also upgrade the bad guys. Like introduce a Tinkerer who is selling weapons and armor. Not just the same shit working against a jobbing Flash.

Also serval Villians were wasted. The teleporter should have gone with her original comic books powers of explosive teleport. Also while the home base support is normally okay, sometimes it sucks all the suspense.

Also I would like some minor bad guys pulling wins that last longer then later that episode.

Also some conflict over the black ops prison they operate. Maybe a rival reporter to Iris breaks into the lab and releases a minor bad guy.
>>
>>88417935
They don't use the pipeline anymore, though.
>>
>>88418126
They still have a few people down there, in The Flash's own personal Guantanamo.

>http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.R._Labs_particle_accelerator#Current_inmates
>>
Cast panabaker as iris and tell wallys actor to find a new job
>>
Centralize it on the Flash, first and foremost.

Use most of the criminal of the week episodes for building up the Rogues before the various guns and tech they acquire.
Pretty much copy and paste Lois Lane from Smallville for Iris.
Don't change anything about the Reverse Flash.

Introduce Solovar.
>>
>>88418324
I think the only one still in there should be Black Siren

Apparently they let Tokamak out eventually
>>
Not put it on CW. The way they shoot all their shows just screams BARELY PASSABLE SCHLOCK, DO NO WATCH to me. Its soundtrack and camera work make it look like a really well-done but still fan-made one-off, and it bothers me to the core. It's amateurish. I can't watch it.
>>
>>88418492
Then don't.
>>
>>88418472
>only one still in there should be Black Siren
That will in no way come back to bite Barry in the ass.
>>
I'd introduce more meta-human vigilantes. It always baffled me that aside from Barry and technically Plastique, every single person affected by the particle accelerator explosion went evil.
>>
>>88420228
Do wally/jessie count?
>>
>>88420372
Not really, they got their powers in a different accident.
>>
>>88420228
Couldn't imagine the guy turning into poison gas being a hero to be honest.
>>
>>88417347

Stop using any of the crappy Cereal King ideas to adapt into series TV. Stop using 'Evil Speedster' as the seasonal 'Big Bad' and STOP using the Josh Whedon School of Failing Upward idea of having to have a Seasonal Big Bad.
>>
>>88421334
>Joss Whedon invented seasonal villains

Wew lad, didn't think someone could sound this stupid.
>>
>>88417480

Remember the little graphs he had as he forensics'd shit up? I wish that had stayed.
>>
>>88417648
They need to give "Team Flash" screen time and make it seem like they actually do something.

I kind of hate the whole Team aspect this and Arrow have that just makes the actual hero look dumb as a fucking post. Oliver was fully capable of hacking into shit and doing computer wizardry in season 1, but in Season 3 doesn't even know what an e-mail is? Barry was working with Felicity on a lot of her stuff and proved to be super knowledgeable about this kind of shit and shown to have great deductive reasoning but in his own show needs a full team of babysitters to tell him to run fast.

I get why they do it, a show about a hero really needs the friends that are on the inside so the hero has someone to confide in and thus let's the audience know what the fuck is happening, but they could have done that without making the Flash a fucking moron or the Green Arrow utterly relied on a Sarkesian-looking bitch whining in his ear.
>>
>>88420228
Well Firestorm (all three of them) and Cisco
And techncally Caitlin is trying not to be evil

And I think Pied Piper had some sort of super hearing. He was a villain, but wasn't really evil. And in at least one of the timelines Barry altered he went nice again afterwards
>>
>>88418126

Wait so where did they put people like Black Siren last year? They didn't just let her go if I recall.
>>
>>88422353
I think they put most of the E-2 metas in the new Metahuman wing of Iron Heights

They just kept Laurel's doppelganger because "they loved her"

Met her maybe twice but sure.
>>
>>88421564
Me too, but apparently viewers were confused and thought it was an actual superpower, so they stopped using it.
>>
>>88417586
I like evil speedsters too, but they don't have to all be big bads. We could have some that are villains of the week or have a few episodes dedicated to them like Trajectory and Rival.
>>
>>88417478
>Iris is white.
>no based Jess Martin as Joe.

On one hand I can agree with you, on theother hand the price is too high.
>>
I forget, is Rathaway still around? or did time- fuckery/forgetful writers force him out of the show.?
>>
>>88421843
The main problem is the teams just keep expanding.
Star Labs now has Cisco. Caitlin, Iris, Joe, Wally, HR, (Wells, Jessie) with Julian apparently joining next season.
Arrow cast has ballooned as well this year. They can't give everyone development time, hell Iris has barely developed since season 1.
>>
1. Stop completely changing characters. I mean, making Zoom Barry's nemesis? Making Atom Smasher into a petty criminal?
2. Stop making Barry and co. do unethical things. They illegally detain criminals and even cause their deaths once or twice. Worst of all, they don't even feel sorry that they're responsible for their deaths, no, "Oh, we cause this person's death... maybe we shouldn't lock people in a tiny cell without a restroom or even a blanket." Instead, they just go on with their merry ways, with the villain's rotting corpse on their doorstep.
3. Someone really needs to call Barry out on his shit. Any time someone tries to point out the fact that Barry caused Flashpoint, all he does is wave off the criticism and say, "You're just saying this to make me upset." I mean, really? People are dead, Barry. People had their lives ruined, Barry. You did this, Barry. You.
4. Stop downplaying Barry's OPness. Like, okay, I understand that it might be boring for Barry to instantly BTFO a villain with a single punch, but it just takes me out whenever Barry spends an hour long episode trying to figure out how to stop a villain who stands still and has a relatively slow-moving power. Barry should be able to run at them faster than they can react and immediately knock them out instead of him wallowing in his own misery for thirty minutes, talking about how he's "So useless" only for Joe or Iris to cheer him up.
5. And HR. Like, really? Give me one, just one, good reason for why it'd be a good idea to bring an unknown stranger from another universe to your earth... just because... no, really, why?
6. Stop treating women like they're fragile dolls made of porcelain. Barry's willing to give male villains rib shattering blows into a brick wall, even for petty crimes, but when he faces a female villain who's wanted for murdering dozens? "Oh, I'll just slightly knock them over or tie them to a pole."
>>
>>88423105
I'm glad trump won. Fuck these people.
>>
>>88422465
They loved Laurel and wanted to avoid the can of worms that arresting her evil twin right after she was brutally killed would open.
>>
Speedsters could use a nerf. The only real threat to a speedster is another speedster.

Like wasn't there a point in season 1 where he got shot but he so fast he was literally able to react to the bullet entering his skin and move out of the way? Nothing should even remotely be able to touch him.
>>
>>88424111
Cold was a huge threat, turtle could have been one if he didn't get his brain stolen.
>>
>>88424096
Didn't they also forget to tell anyone on Arrow though?
>>
>>88417347
Make Grant go to the gym more often. That bulky leather suit just emphasizes how stringy he is.
>>
>>88423858
He's around.
>>
>>88424179
They chose not to. Again, can of worms.
>>
>>88424111
Thing is the show's really doing a disservice to the Rogues. In the comics, the Rogues had some way to counter Barry's OPness. Like, Captain Cold could generate a cold field that'd slow everything around him, including bullets and speedsters, which is why he's even able to hit Barry with his cold gun instead of constantly missing. Same with the other Rogues -- Weather Wizard could just make a tornado around himself to stop Barry and Heatwave could just douse himself in flames to make untouchable. But for some reason, the show doesn't include these uses of their technology / powers.
>>
>>88423883
Holy shit, man. Let go of this bullshit.
>>
>>88417371
this
Also, no niggers.
>>
>>88417935
>Flash main weakness is fights
This. I hate when they go for some blaster metahuman that somehow keeps the fastest man alive at bay, requiring his co to tell him what to do. In the obvious af reality tho, 99% of all these confrontations would have ended in a flash if Barry had just ran straight at them than with a punch
>>
>>88418324
no Flashpoint erased the pipeline Barry even mentioned in an episode how much more room they had compared to the old timeline cause there was no pipeline holding prisoners
>>
>>88423683
just have Iris's mom be white or Iris was adopted too
>>
>>88417620
I'd spread season one out so the audience reveal of Wells is Reverse Flash happened at end of season 1 then season 2 is when Barry finds out and has to deal with it
>>
No evil speedsters after the first season. Make it villain of the week with a Rogue main villain in the background.
>>
>we'll never get a season that doesn't have a speedster as the main antagonist
Where are you when we needed you most, Johns?
>>
Replace some sections of road with loops.
>>
>>88417347
stop making every season about time travel.
>>
Just use wally

>season 1 is born to run backstory with rogues as second half villians and dead barry
>season 2 is return of barry allen or cobalt blue
>season three is zoloman with rogue centric episodes here and there
>s4 is rogues wars
>>
Wellsobard sticks around.
E-2 Harry becomes Johnny Quick.

Barry has to contend with paranoia that his most hated enemy and an ally share the same appearence.

Also Season 2 would be full rogues.
>>
I'd fire all the writers except the ones that worked on the Shade episode.

Every episode has characters doing and/or saying something absolutely retarded a handful of times, but that episode specifically was noteworthy to me because it wasn't retarded once. It wasn't an amazing piece of television or anything like that, but there was nothing that made me cringe or laugh at how bad it was.

It was just a fun little piece of TV about superheroes. That's all I can hope for from the show. I don't expect the show to be deep or interesting, but I do want it to avoid being completely stupid.
>>
>>88423883
>3. Someone really needs to call Barry out on his shit. Any time someone tries to point out the fact that Barry caused Flashpoint, all he does is wave off the criticism and say, "You're just saying this to make me upset." I mean, really? People are dead, Barry. People had their lives ruined, Barry. You did this, Barry. You.
Thats bullshit
>>
>>88425495

>the one wallyfag

you're not wanted
>>
>>88417347
Hire actresses with big tits and loose morals
>>
File: cw_interracial_agenda.gif (911KB, 708x3252px) Image search: [Google]
cw_interracial_agenda.gif
911KB, 708x3252px
>>88417347
>What would you have done differently?
Nix the interracial agenda.
>>
>>88427339
Stein and Jax are fucking now?
>>
>>88417347

I would have changed up a few things the first season, such as making patty, joe's partner to build her up without just being a romantic interest and give a reason for joe to have something to do.

Not sure but you need a good cast death somewhere in season 2, and I would give it to wellsobard.

I would have barry lose to wellsobard at end of season 1 but get enough evidence to free his father, a phyrric victory if you will.

I would use the darkness of this situation to show how world even as it goes shitty still has hope because barry chugs along with no emotional whiny drama, just stoic, stand in face of danger, peerless hope. Fighting the good fight kind of thing.

I would expand the rogues in season 2, but end the season with wellsobard returning. I would have barry beat and detain him. I would do something like joe tries to kill him but releases wellsobard sort of deal, having joe and iris die. This is the reason he goes back in time and fucks everything up.

To go back and kill wellsobard first or just save them, either way but he only manages to save iris and the future he comes back to is fucked up a little. He goes back to try and fix it again, but realizes each time he does this, he only makes it worse, stopping himself and accepting the fucked up future.

Since wellsobard technically gets what he wants even though he loses to barry, he goes back and fixes things for himself, which also happen to help barry, it is left ambiguous if he did it on purpose or not to help barry or just himself.

Then season 3 is dealing with world changes, and barry rebuilding the world, only to run into some master level enemy that isn't a speedster, etc etc.
>>
>>88427476
>implying that their bodies aren't "one" at times
>>
>>88427544
>implying that their bodies aren't "one" at times
When you put it that way best love story in the Arrowverse.
>>
>>88427339
whats their agenda?
>>
>>88429166
To reinforce interracial relationships as normal and widely accepted when it's degeneracy in it's truest form.
>>
>>88424096
>Loved Laurel
>Illegally detain her doppelganger in their underground prison that doesn't even have a bed or a chair.

Seems legit
>>
>>88425160
They literally were keeping both Wally and Caitlin in there
>>
>>88421407

It's not that he invented them, at all. It's that THAT is who show runners refer to. Berlanti literally said this, as did Kreisberg. I found this in two seconds on Google:

"Kreisberg: As we have with "Arrow," there's the villain of the week, but there's the ongoing personal stories. Joss Whedon has taught us to have a Big Bad, so for "Flash" there will be a villain of the week, but then there's the ongoing story of finding on what happened that night, getting his father out of prison, and as the Big Bad's plans are slowly revealed, there is the deeper mystery of what's happening within the city."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07/flash-arrow-cw_n_5946556.html

The GoT show runners have said, as did Stephen Moffett, as have other people.
>>
>>88425160
They had gotten rid of the pipeline criminals when Iron Heights was modernized for metas.
>>
File: 12w1sg.gif (971KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
12w1sg.gif
971KB, 260x146px
>>88417347
Without cosmetic changes, left it more like Season 1
Have Barry fight Wellsobard without Arrow and Firestorms help. Maybe having Future Barry help take Wellsobard away without Eddie dying. Barry goes into the past and does Flashpoint
Season 2 is whole season in Flashpoint were characters like Arrow are fucked up etc. Barry has to go through torture to get his speed back when he loses it. Season end is Future Thawne getting shot in the head by Arrow (since no Batman). Barry goes back in time, stops Flashpoint, everything back to normal for S3 rogues. No cracks in the timeline bs (because we all know Thawne caused the crack).
>>
>>88430623
Because that was a different situation. That was personal.
>>
>Dont have Barry be a complete retard who forgets how his powers work
>Cut out the STAR Labs cheer squad/tech support entirely
>Dont have 50 different people knowing his identity
>Make the Rogues a bigger part of the show and have the entire team, no metas
>Cut down on the melodrama bullshit
>Do more to show Barry's CSI skills
>Dont have every season big bad be a goddamn evil speedster
>Cut down on the time travel shit
>More Jay Garrick
>>
File: caitlin-hmmm.png (171KB, 282x303px) Image search: [Google]
caitlin-hmmm.png
171KB, 282x303px
1. kill Iris, she's an infuriating whore.

2. do not bully the Caitlin "all my boyfriends are dead" Snow.

3. bring back Reverse Flash.
>>
>>88425435
How would that stop crime?
>>
Even for a comic adaptation, time-traveling in this show is so dumb. The throwaway time remnants were ridiculous.

I know supporting casts are the backbone of these shows, but I really wish Barry was a solo guy who just occasionally went to experts for assistance or a second opinion. Barry's own ingenuity and skills are hardly ever shown because all of Central City is wired by two lab techs with skill sets way beyond their job description.
>>
>>88432554
This is the most retarded shit Ive read in this thread. Just think about what he said.
>>
>>88427049
What do you mean? In the Killer Frost episode, Caitlyn points out that because of Barry's actions, Cisco's brother is dead, she got these powers and is turning evil, Wally got turned into the chrysalis, et cetera, and all Barry has to say is, "You're just saying this to upset me," word for word.
>>
>>88417347
not on cw

even if you fix everything, it's still a cw show. "cw show" is a this point a different tv genre.
>>
File: Song and Dance.jpg (365KB, 926x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Song and Dance.jpg
365KB, 926x1376px
All Grodd all the time.
>>
File: Butt.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Butt.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>88417478
>Half an hour per ep.

this, more shows should look to Ash vs Evil Dead's all killer no filler approach
>>
>>88417347
Make season 1's fucking hype and increase it exponentially instead of bringing the show down.

Season one was fucking lit
>>
>people seriously saying "remove Iris" and stuff when this is one of the few instances where the romance and love interest is essential
I WANT BART DAMN IT.
>>
>>88433525
Because she was. Literally every other time Flashpoint is brought up against him he accepts full responsibility, even though the damage caused isn't really something he had control over.
>>
>>88432077
ykno i was expecting all this for season 3. and i wished it was season 2. instead we get olicity
>>
>>88433888
man this whole season was great. except for that thud of the last 10 minutes of the season finale.
>>
Zoom's identity was too convoluted. If he couldn't be Earth 2 Eddie or Earth 2 Barry than at least have him be Earth 1 Hunter. It explains how Zoom and Jay could be the same person without the time travel and it adds a twist that the threat from the Earth 2 actually originated on Earth 1. I'm not even sure why they bothered introducing Earth 1 Hunter since they did nothing with him.
>>
>>88434281
Jay Garrick was a complete waste during season 2. I wanted actual mentor shit but instead we got "HAHA just kidding! Im actually fucking Zoom" bullshit
>>
>>88434281
Earth 1 Hunter never existed. That was Zoom pretending to be an E1 doppleganger.
>>
>>88417586
Is Captain Cold seriously perma-dead?
God damn fuck LoT. They actually managed to make Thawne working with Nazi's fucking boring. And they shat on Vandal Savage.

>>88417347
Mirror Master would be the main villain in season 3.
It starts with people just turning up dead with no break ins. Make the first half of the season a mystery conspiracy thing. Then the second half is mirror master breaking the rouges out of prison. All the characters need to use their respective powers to diffuse the bombs and whatever.
>>
>>88417347
Made him older and more mature in thinking.
>>
>>88432300

>Do more to show Barry's CSI skills

This. The first episode went for a minor Sherlock vibe with neat visuals showing how Barry is actually really smart and a genius CSI detective, but then they just dropped that completely and it's just

Cisco, "Hey our satellites found the bad guy go run over there and beat him up."
>>
>>88433950
>they introduce bart
>he's played by a 100% black kid with a shaved head
>not even cute
How would /co/ feel
>>
use Green Lantern, and also have Green Lantern on Arrow
>>
>>88434616
shit writers from arrow using their patented felcity IT skills method as their deus ex machina to find the bad guy.
>>
>>88433525
How do you know flashpoint wasn't caused by the thousands of people the legends have killed in the past at this point? Stein even changed his entire life by talking to himself, no way they haven;t caused massive damage to history either
>>
>>88420228

Honestly, which sounds more plausible to you: people abusing their powers for petty shit, or doing nothing with them/deciding to play hero because lol powers?
>>
>>88417347
Tell Grant Gustin to do more squats
He's terribly cute already but that would elevate him further
>>
>>88423866

I like it better than Firestorm type "I wish I could stay but I must go, my planet needs me! See you in the next special crossover episode!"
>>
Make Zoom actually scary rather than a saturday morning cartoon villain.
He had potential and (originally) a good motivation in the form of wanting to cure speedforce cancer, but everything went to shit.
>>
Not ruined Hawkfolks...
Let's totally write Thanagar out and make Hawkgirl and Hawkman lame as fuck romance characters! Okay now lets write Thanagar in again years later!
Oh yeah and not canceled Constantine. Retards.
>>
>>88435110
>and make Hawkgirl and Hawkman lame as fuck romance characters!

Broheim, the Hawks have always been lame romance characters.
>>
File: 1466963382057.jpg (340KB, 800x979px) Image search: [Google]
1466963382057.jpg
340KB, 800x979px
>>88435276
Who brutally beat their enemies into bloody, gravity-tenderized pulps.
CW they just cuddle and whine about savage being mean.
>>
>>88423883
>Stop treating women like they're fragile dolls made of porcelain.
Surprisingly the crossover episode this year on Arrow had Flash superspeed punch AND Supergirl superpunch a chick. I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>88417347
More love triangles and evil speedsters. While we ate at it, let's make Cisco the new Felicity and have Kevin Smith direct every episode.
>>
>>88434317
>Earth 1 Hunter never existed.
No, yes he did. Zoom didn't pretend to be himself, he pretended to be Jay Garrick in E2. He playing villain AND hero for funsies.There really is an E1 Hunter.
>>
>>88427544
>"Danm it Jax I know you were fucking to trap porn. I was just having the desire to have gay sex."
>"Fuck off Gray. Chicks with dicks is not gay. You don't know shit."
I thought the writers went too far in this.
>>
>>88417347
>sack the team
They were fine at first but they've really outlived their use. Barry needs to be a big boy now and take off the training wheels and do this shit on his own. Thankfully, some are becoming heroes on their own but Barry should still be figuring out most of this shit by himself.
>no more speedsters as the main baddie
For god sake, get more creative. At least take a breather from them for a season, JFC.
>Less drama killings of big characters
This is my complaint for every CW show though. They do it in every fucking season and it's usually the dumbest decision. Find a way to raise stakes without it please.
>>
>>88417347
Is it just me or have the CGI fight scenes become the worst eyesores in all Arrowverse? People complain of Arrow's fights in seasons 3 and 4 to death (and rightfully so) but the last two seasons of Flash the fights and the CGI have become so fucking lazy and just plain cheap-looking that I have a hard time sitting through them. The speedster fights being the prime example of this. Just pitiful. I know it's the CW and it has a small budget but c'mon, the quality has dipped significantly and the scenes reek of low effort.
>>
>>88435823
>No more speedsters
But anon, we're almost so out of ideas they need to resort to Soviet speedster brother/sister team Blue Thunder. And that would be cool.
>>
Less evil speedsters, more rogues. Why would they send two of his best rogues on a time traveling adventure?
>>
>>88435110

Cw has Supernatural, that was never going to happen. Constantine was on NBC, completely different networks.
>>
>>88423683
I really wanted this for Wally. He should have been Iris' nephew like the comics, adopted or otherwise so they could keep him a redhead. They only made him her brother for dramatic effect and convenience anyway.
>>
>>88437170

>thinking you would get a white wally

you're so funny anon, and whats worse is most people will expect him to be black, the longer this show carries on, especially if they keep iris black in flash movie
>>
>>88437170
>>88437187
I honestly give it one more reboot before comic Iris is black.
>>
>>88423866
Don't forget Harry, I like him more than H.R, funny as he is. I have a bad feeling Harry will die at some point as part of Jessie's development considering they've done all they can with him and probably want to give H.R some evolution instead.

And don't forget they're introducing Gypsy in S3's 2nd half, not sure if she'll be a regular or a one off guest the team helps. Probably a recurring character they'll use in crossovers.

But it'd be neat for her and cisco to go off and found a team of their own in Detroit, I honestly thought that was the direction the writers were heading with the Cisco hates Barry thing. Cisco would just leave instead of turning evil and Caitlin would go full Killer Frost causing the dark future that we hear about in invasion.
>>
>>88424182
He's so gangly, even a runners physique would look fitter, he just looks all skin and bones desu.

I also disliked Barrys constant brooding over zoom in s2. He became too whiny and made so many dumb decisions like giving up his speed and actually racing zoom. S3 he's handling stress a lot better at least.

He looks like a jerk in the next ep though lashing out at wally.
>>
>>88437187
They seem hellbent on comic accuracy in every other department. They copied the kid flash suit well enough even though the open top looks awful on the actor. Don't see why it was so hard to have the iconic red hair.
>>
>>88417347

1. No black Wests. They ruined everything about the concept of West family.

2. Incest vibes. Fuck that, Iris & Barry are supposed to meet their adults

3. Don't make Wally whiny. In fact, don't make him at all if you don't do the character justice

4. S2 was shit. Zolomon didn't work as Barry villain and won't work when they will use E1 version.

5. Make it more Rogues oriented. They are literally created for little budget shows like this. Writers are dumbasses to focus too much on bigger threats.

6. Don't rely on comics too much. They are already running out of material.

7. More CSI

8. MAKE BARRY MORE COMPETENT
>>
>>88423883
>People had their lives ruined, Barry. You did this, Barry. You.

We know it's you, Thawne.
>>
>>88437304

because natural redheads are a quarter ratio recessive gene, a literal black irish is probably a unicorn in our species?
>>
>>88437655
Going to give up Joe just because you are a racist. Joe is great.
>>
>>88438322

People are pre-disposed to like something that they already previously liked. The person you're quoting said "don't make him at all if you don't do the character justice" which most likely means original wally.

So he likes wally enough that he would get rid of joe since he knows only way he could get original wally, or being a wallyfag, as it were.

Same could be said for his idea about the wests.

Character purity does matter to a lot of people anon.
>>
File: 1440519734413.jpg (28KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
1440519734413.jpg
28KB, 415x476px
>>88435722
>Jax and Gray are connected so deep to the point they are one.
>Jax doesn't notice that Gray is actually Eobard
>>
>>88438322
There's a reasonably good chance he might get killed off in June anyway, he's probably the only character you can kill off and not have it affect the overall plot of the show. Plus all the signs are there.
>>
File: 1481460300260.jpg (137KB, 1230x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481460300260.jpg
137KB, 1230x1500px
>>88417347
Keep captain cold and heat wave
Actually have cisco and Caitlin fight villains in costume
Introduce kid flash sooner
Not nerf shade
Have flash and supergirl in the same earth
Save Zoom For A later season
>>
>>88423683
Joe takes in Barry as his foster child, so it would make sense that Iris was also a foster kid that Joe adopted.
>>
>>88426112
>Treats the shade like a fucking joke
>Nothing retarded happened
>>
>>88438370
He noticed it pretty quickly.
>>
>>88437655
>More csi
Get your faggot ass back to /tv/
Or better yet, grow sone decent taste, you classless fuck.
>>
>>88437655
>Buhbuhbuh boo hoo black wally
Shut up you insignificant faggot, god i can smell your shitty meth trailer that you post from with stolen internet from here. Pick up a comic white wally is the speedster again. The cw is shit anyway.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.