[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plans For DC Films After Big WB Meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20161208_161040.jpg (354KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_161040.jpg
354KB, 2048x1365px
1. Both Joker and Harley Quinn are getting a major make over by Michael Wilkinson. The Joker will keep his body tattoos but his facial tattoos will all be gone and the grills will be removed. Harley Quinn keeps the heart tattoo on her face and will wear less skimpy outfits. Geoff Johns and Jon Berg are not fans of the Joker's current look.

2. Warner Bros has been discussing possible spin off films. These films would be low budget and not part of their main film slate. Deathstroke, Deadshot, Nightwing, Thomas Wayne and Green Arrow have been discussed.

3. David Ayer will start working on Suicide Squad 2 after he's done with Birds of Prey/Sirens movie. He wants Black Manta, Bronze Tiger and Killer Frost on the team. He has a script he's been working on since Suicide Squad wrapped principal photography.

4. Zack Snyder will direct the Man of Steel sequel which has Brainiac as the main villain. Supergirl will be in the film. Lois Lane's family will also have a role as both General Sam Lane and Lucy Lane will be in the film.

5. Brett Ratner is in talks to direct Shazam. Sam Raimi was in talks but both sides couldn't make a deal. The studio wants a large portion of the film to focus on Black Adam.

6. Black Manta will be the main villain for Aquaman. Black Manta's actions leads to Ocean Master declaring war against the surface world. Justice League 2 will adapt Throne of Atlantis. This move was done by Geoff Johns to take more time to develop Darkseid and the New Gods. The studio is also giving Aquaman a huge push in Justice League.

7. New Gods movie is in development. The film will show Darkseid's rise to power and on the prophecy that his son Orion will slay him one day. Mister Miracle will also play a big part in the film.

8. Nightwing and Red Hood will both appear in The Batman. The film takes inspiration from Arkham Origins as well as the Under The Hood and War Games story arcs.
>>
9. Ben Affleck signed a deal with WB to direct two Batman films. The contract also contains three non-comic book projects of his choice.

10. Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters. The first Justice League film puts the spotlight on Batman but Justice League 2 will put the spotlight on Aquaman. The early plan for Justice League 3 is to put the spotlight on Superman.

11. Wonder Woman receiving nothing but high praise from WB execs. The film cost 125 million to make.

12. George Miller, Alfonso Cuaron and Peter Jackson have been in talks to direct films at some point.

13. Sienna Miller, Rosamund Pike, Luke Evans, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Kate Beckinsale, Alex Pettyfer, Kevin Durand, Eva Green, Marko Zaror, Stephen Lang, Tom Hardy, John Bernthal, John Hamm, Jeffrey Tambor, Blake Lively , Rebecca Hall and Tyrese Gibson are/were in talks for potential roles.

14. There's plans for a Titans film after 2020. Warner Bros wants to have a very diverse line up. Static and Blue Beetle are being discussed as possible members.
>>
>>88415350
Yes. Clearly the tattoos are the major problem there.
>>
>>88415350
>>88415370
I was ready to believe parts of this until this
>10. Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters. The first Justice League film puts the spotlight on Batman but Justice League 2 will put the spotlight on Aquaman. The early plan for Justice League 3 is to put the spotlight on Superman.
>>
>>88415350
Zack Snyder can go fuck himself. Keep him a way from Superman.
>>
>>88415350
>Geoff Johns and Jon Berg are not fans of the Joker's current look.
Based Johns
>>
>>88415350
>Zack Snyder on MOS 2
No thanks.
>Lois Lane family
Stop trying to make her relevant and focus on Superman.
>>
>>88415350
>but his facial tattoos will all be gone and the grills will be removed.
Cool.
>Harley Quinn keeps the heart tattoo on her face and will wear less skimpy outfits
Fuck You!
>Zack Snyder will direct the Man of Steel sequel
no...
>which has Brainiac as the main villain.
No...
>Supergirl will be in the film
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
>Brett Ratner is in talks to direct Shazam
If serious, die in fire Dc, die in fire.
>>
>>88415350
Why do you insist on flooding /co/ and /tv/ with lies?
>>
If you're making shit up can't you at least come up with a GL story?
>>
>>88415350
>Shazam
The only film I an excite...
>Brett Ratner
Do you want to fail again DC? This better be fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB9UUqPwdAM
>>
File: 1470850178299.jpg (59KB, 500x877px) Image search: [Google]
1470850178299.jpg
59KB, 500x877px
>>88415370
>11. Wonder Woman receiving nothing but high praise from WB execs. The film cost 125 million to make.

The same people that praised BvS and SS and then botched the movies, then tricked people into buying the "fixed" versions
>>
>>88415350
>Brett Ratner is in talks to direct Shazam.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>88415604
They still made a ton of money.
>>
1. Both Joker and Harley Quinn are getting a major make over by Michael Wilkinson.
Honestly don't care, the tatoos are the smallest issue here
>Thomas Wayne
Aunt May solo film tier desu
3. David Ayer will start working on Suicide Squad
4. Zack Snyder will direct the Man of Steel sequel Welp, abandon all hope.

5. Brett Ratner
Again, not inspiring hope
7. New Gods movie is in development. The film will show Darkseid's rise to power and on the prophecy that his son Orion will slay him one day. Mister Miracle will also play a big part in the film.
As long as it's not directed by Snyder
8. Nightwing and Red Hood will both appear in The Batman. The film takes inspiration from Arkham Origins as well as the Under The Hood and War Games story arcs.
10. Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters. The first Justice League film puts the spotlight on Batman
Kek
>The early plan for Justice League 3 is to put the spotlight on Superman
Aka the character who already had 2 solo movies by that point AND 1 duo movie.
Just let it go, DC. It's not working out for you.
>>
>>88415766
Man, I'm never phoneposting again
>>
>>88415350
>>88415370
Stop posting fake bullshit. All this does is spread misinformation.
>>
>>88415370
>10. Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters.

LOL we all know this list is bullshit now.

You flew too close to the sun, OP.
>>
>>88415577
I would be against Brett Ratner directing Shazam.
But I saw Legend of Hercules which also had Dwayne Johnson in it, and that movie was actually great. I can see it as this being The Rock pushing for him as director , if they had a good relationship on that set.
>>
source: your asshole

kys OP you keep spamming this shit on /tv/ and /co/. every other fucking week there is a "NEW DC PLAN" metathread
>>
>>88415855
At this point I think he does it to troll DC fans.
>>
>>88415350
>Harley Quinn keeps the heart tattoo on her face and will wear less skimpy outfits

was somebody at Warner Bros. in a coma during Halloween?
>>
>>88415511
its all fake my man
>>
>>88415350
>7. New Gods movie is in development. The film will show Darkseid's rise to power and on the prophecy that his son Orion will slay him one day. Mister Miracle will also play a big part in the film.

oh god...
>>
>>88415350
WHERE THE FUCK IS GREEN LANTERN
>>
>>88415350
>8. Nightwing and Red Hood will both appear in The Batman. The film takes inspiration from Arkham Origins as well as the Under The Hood and War Games story arcs.

They already found a way to ruin the Batman solo movie
>>
>>88415350
>Thomas Wayne

WAT
>>
>>88415370
>Jackie Earle Haley

Watchmen in DCEU confirmed?
>>
>>88418946
it could be a flashpoint bat-dad movie.
>>
File: giphy (38).gif (874KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (38).gif
874KB, 270x271px
>4. Zack Snyder will direct the Man of Steel sequel

Okay, I legitimately don't get how Snyder is still involved with these films at this point. His "vision" for Superman has been universally panned, and we know WB knows this from the reports of them frantically attempt to course-correct Suicide Squad after the cataclysmic reaction of BvS.

Is he under contract or something? Is he boinking someone at WB? Why are they keeping him on when they know his films don't work?
>>
>>88419781
you are getting mad at a fake 4chan post, why?
>>
>>88415350
I liked joker and harely visually
Meh
>>
>>88419682
That's cool as an elseworlds, opens us up to having stand alone elseworlds films, which is great imo
>>
>>88415350
>Arkham Origins

The game?

Because that game has a terrible story.
>>
>>88415630
he isnt wrong though, i liked both but WB are scummy as fuck
>>
File: 1480827742633.png (113KB, 249x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480827742633.png
113KB, 249x210px
David Ayer will start working on Suicide Squad 2 after he's done with Birds of Prey/Sirens movie
>>
>>88419781
There was a rumor article other day about Snyder directing other MOS movie, but it was clickbait and had actually nothing related to this.

He just got to do JL because they started doing the movie before the reception of BvS. people say that he will "conventionaly" go for other projects and stop having control over DCEU, rumors say that after JL he is going to work on an adaptation of a Ayan Rand book.
>>
>>88415370
Based on WB's other DC movies, I'm worried about how they would adapt Titans.
>>
>>88415350
>Battfleck with War Games story arcs
Matt Damon playing Hush when
>>
>>88415350
>and will wear less skimpy outfits.
LET'S NOT GO OVERBOARD HERE, JOHNS.
>>
>>88415350
>Black Manta
>On a team
>The Skwad of all teams and not even Legion of Doom

No
>>
>>88415350
>Zack Snyder will direc
I THOUGHT

YOU GUYS SAID

JUSTICE LEAGUE

WAS HIS LAST MOVIE

>Batman's role in future Justice League films will be reduced to put the spotlight on other characters
I actually don't believe you
>>
>>88415855
Yeah but doesn't it just SOUND real?
>>
>>88415785
Maybe just don't ever post again.
>>
>>88419781
>Is he boinking someone at WB?
His wife is a head exec at WB so yes
>>
>>88415630
> Made a generally not good enough movie that fans would lie to themselves to think was good and charge avg movie goer price to see

> Tell the disappointed fans the fixed version is now on sale in bluray for an additional 15.99

> paying twice to see a movie that could have been done right the first time

its scummy anon and could have saved Dc a lot of bad publicity
>>
File: 1453023554755.png (69KB, 197x248px) Image search: [Google]
1453023554755.png
69KB, 197x248px
>>88415370
>JL movies are meant to be Batman and Friends
>Snyder will direct the MoS sequel
>>
>>88415350
>the grills will be removed
but its the only thing that made sense out that edgefest clusterfuck
>>
>Justice League 2 will adapt Throne of Atlantis. This move was done by Geoff Johns to take more time to develop Darkseid and the New Gods. The studio is also giving Aquaman a huge push in Justice League.

Johns was a mistake
>>
>>88415350
>Harley Quinn are getting a major make over
This marks OP as an obvious fake. Most sold Halloween costume and universally praised means they aren't changing shit about Harley.
>>
>>88418700
Making Hot Wheels constructs
>>
And nothing even in here even remotely regarding Green Lantern
>>
File: 1399231908161.jpg (28KB, 201x215px) Image search: [Google]
1399231908161.jpg
28KB, 201x215px
>>88415350
>5. Brett Ratner is in talks to direct Shazam.
>>
>>88422546
>implying Johns would care
>>
>>88422609
Maybe he wouldn't but WB execs would.

And as we've clearly learned by now, their word is law
>>
>>88422600
If it makes you feel any better, there is never going to be a Shazam live-action movie.

Like Justice League Dark, it will end up an animated movie coming soon to a redbox near you.
>>
File: Green Lantern.jpg (306KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Green Lantern.jpg
306KB, 640x480px
>>88422567
Green Lantern is kill.
He's become the butt of Deadpool jokes now.
RIP in pieces.
>>
>>88421687
I want it
>>
>>88422546
You change up the costume so you can sell new merchandise/costumes Anon.
>>
This probably fake but if they do try a red hood movie down the line, how the fuck would that work since Batman was ok with killing people.
>>
>>88422868
>I was wrong Jason, Superman showed me the right way

Or whatever, it's not like they care if Batman comes out as a big hypocrite. BvS already proved that.
>>
>its a "leaks" thread right after actual major news is released thread

Whoa....
>>
>>88415350
Fake or not, but always enjoy these "leaks". Thanks, OP.
>>
>>88415350
It's not a grill though, they're dentures

You've literally fucked up on your very first point, yet you expect me to read the rest of your fanfiction

Damn, you couldnt even keep my attention for 5 seconds

Congratulations
>>
Hoe many posts did it take Disney shills to get active?

>>88415406
Second post! Amazing work. Maybe you'll get an extra ten cents.
>>
>>88415350
lmao nigga wheres the fucking source
>>
>>88415350
>1. Both Joker and Harley Quinn are getting a major make over by Michael Wilkinson.

What a shame. I like the current Joker design.

>3. David Ayer will start working on Suicide Squad 2 after he's done with Birds of Prey/Sirens movie. He wants Black Manta, Bronze Tiger and Killer Frost on the team.
I'm literally cumming
>>
>>88422868
>how the fuck would that work
It wouldn't
>>
>>88423177
You are very insecure.
>>
Glad Ayer is staying. Now bring on Sirens and Suicide Squad 2.
>>
>>88423177
How much is the rabbit paying you?
>>
>>88415370
>11. Wonder Woman receiving nothing but high praise from WB execs. The film cost 125 million to make.
What do those morons know?
>>
>>88419781
>Is he boinking someone at WB?
Actually yes. His wife is an executive
>>
>>88415350
Fuck.
>>
>>88415350
>Brett Ratner
HAHAHAHAHAGHHAHAAHAHHAAGHAHAHA
>>
Brett Ratner has worked with The Rock before and will do what the studio says. I can see it.
>>
>>88423589
>>88424067

The Mouseketeer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, retard, SJW, autist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Rat. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Disney shill wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Rat really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Mouseketeer.
>>
>>88415370
> jon hamm

bring it

i am ready
>>
>>88415370

This means it will be $h!T.. expensive $h!T..
>>
Did they ever get a new director for Flash after the last one left though?
>>
>>88415350
>2. Warner Bros has been discussing possible spin off films. These films would be low budget and not part of their main film slate. Deathstroke, Deadshot, Nightwing, Thomas Wayne and Green Arrow have been discussed.
Yup. Batman villains, Batman lite, Batman's sidekick, and Green Batman.

This is EXACTLY what I expected from WB and yet I'm still saddened by it.
>>
>>88424997
Not yet. Better get one soon, filming is supposed to begin in January
>>
>>88415630
It's probably easier to make a lot of money when you sell the same movie twice.
>>
>>88425009
>Thomas Wayne
>Batman's sidekick
>>
>>88425056
I honestly skipped over the Thomas Wayne bit.
So itts actually Batman-lite, Batman villains, Batman's sidekick, *Batman's Dad*, and Green Batman.

Which is what, better?
>>
>>88425009
Supergirl and Steel already had their chance
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>88424889
>>
>>88425348
That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:

>1. One cannot fight the Rat by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the system or he will forever corrupt it.

>2. One cannot discuss the Disney question with the Mouseketeer. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.

>3. One cannot allow the Rat the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.

>4. The Mouseketeer has nothing to say about comic book questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.

>5. The so-called Social Justice morality of the Rat is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

>6. The Rat is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.

>7. A Mouseketeer cannot insult a DC fan. Mouseketeer slanders are but badges of honor for a DC opponent of the Rat.

>8. The more a DC fan or movement opposes the Rat, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Rat, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by Disney, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

>9. The Disney shill evaluates questions from the Disney standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.

>10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Disneyland. He who defends Disney harms his own people. One can only be a Disney lackey or a Disney opponent. Opposing Disney is a matter of personal hygiene.
>>
>>88415350
>Deadshot solo
>Thomas Wayne solo
>Brett Ratner is in talks to direct Shazam
Do WB actually the DCEU to fail? Could all this be some elaborate tax write off scheme?

Shit like this just proves that they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're doing.
>giving Snyder ANOTHER fucking Superman movie to fuck up
>even after JL1 inevitably bombs
How many dicks did his wife have to suck?
>>
>>88425604
Stay salty mousecuck
>>
>>88425826
I honestly wish I was paid by Disney. By any big company for that matter.

What's seriously so bad about being a shill?
>>
Speaking of MoS?
It was my imagination or before the DCCU, the main idea was to make MoS his own universe outside of the DCCU?

I remember an interview about it.
>>
>>88425009
It's easier because they're all street level so the budget won't be a problem.
>Deathstroke
>Batman Villain
>>
Wouldn't be shocked at all if they do a Thomas Wayne film.
>>
>>88426431
Batman-lite.
Deadshot is Batman villain.
And don't even try and pretend like DC/WB haven't been drawing parallels between Deathstroke and Batman for 20 years at least.
>>
>Thomas movie is actually Flashpoint
>>
>>88426303

seriously. You become a shill by 1, loving what they do. Then 2, get paid by them.

Disney also is VERY careful about who they hire. They don't hire people who like their stuff, you have to LOVE their stuff to get ahead in the company.
>>
If Deadshot gets a film before Deathstroke....
>>
>>88425826
>Anyone with a different opinion is a shill
>>
>>88427628
>>88424889
>I've been found out!
>>
>>88416866
Oh okay. Last Stand was bad but its good to hear he's improved. Raimi would be better though.
>>
>>88415511
>>88415577
>>88415766
>>88415607
>>88422600
>>88424480
>>88425604
For everyone who disagrees with this, go watch Legend of Hercules, starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, directed by Brett Ratner. It's actually a good movie, I'd say better than 3/4 of all Marvel movies.
>>
>>88428075
I personally liked it. Just not what I expected from the film.
>>
Zack Snyder, Bret Ratner, David Ayer.....
>>
>>88428075
Hi Brett
>>
>>88428650
THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!
>>
>>88415370
>There's plans for a Titans film after 2020. Warner Bros wants to have a very diverse line up. Static and Blue Beetle are being discussed as possible members
I really want this to be true .Don't play with my heart .
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.