[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOMP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

When will you learn, Agrias, that just because I'm screaming "I hate this, I hate this," it doesn't mean I hate this? Just because the only sounds I'm making are sobbing wails interspersed with questioning my desire to still be alive, it doesn't mean I'm not going to buy the game's sequel when it comes out.
>>
>>88412908
Relatable
>>
>>88412908
This is pretty much /co/ in a nutshell when it comes to Marvel.
>>
>>88412908
>us gamers, amirite?
>>
>>88412908
"Brain freeze" is such a meme. Literally doesn't fucking exist. Shit is worse than "don't swim after eating" meme
>>
>>88412980
it's real but a misnomer. it's the back of you throat that feels pains, not your head. unless you're prone to hypertension in which case it can lead to stress headaches
>>
>its another unfunny joke with a paragraph of garbage for an alt-text comic
Why is whomp so shit lately?
>>
>>88412980
You're lucky if you've never experienced it, but it's real. It's easier to get from a super cold slushie than from solid/viscous ice cream.

Unless you mean that it doesn't literally freeze your brain. In which case that's obviously true but a dumb thing to say.
>>
>>88413106
Sorry but if you are to obese to eat properly it's not "a thing" it's just you. We don't have silly babytalk tames fo burning the tongue or pouring bleach in the eyes.
>>
>>88413124
hey guys i think this guy might be a troll
>>
>>88413154
Nah. Why would someone waste their time attempting to troll on /co/?
>>
>>88413124
That's such a boring way to troll. Fucking brain freezes? I guess it has the advantage of being mundane enough that people will believe you, but who really cares? What joy do you get from arguing about ice cream headaches? I can't imagine it's much.
>>
>>88412926
Are you implying that people ACTUALLY like Marvel? I would rather have a fucking brain tumor than read Marlel.
>>
>>88413191
the more banal a topic you can lure people into arguing about for an unreasonable amount of time, the more successful the trolling.
stuff like politics and sexuality fankly don't even count as trolling because everyone wants to argue about it. that's just a bonafide row.
it's why flamewar's such as the color of xavier's chair became so infamous. no one saw it coming until they were balls deep
>>
>>88413199
Good example. If nobody liked it then they wouldn't go out of their way to punch their threads to bump limit
>>
>>88413124
>>88413124
It has a childish name because it happens more often in children.
Other things have more general terminology because they have commonly happened to adults for a long gime. But those are often hyperbolic, too.
For example you do not actually burn your tongue.
>>
>>88412908
That's Christmas for me
>>
>>88413291
by that logic everyone loves Batman v Superman, and I hope to god you are right.
>>
>>88413019

>dont like it, stop reading it etc.
>>
is this his girlfriend?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.