[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make people like the Inhumans, guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: Ouch.png (2MB, 658x3431px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.png
2MB, 658x3431px
How do we make people like the Inhumans, guys?
>>
File: Ouch 2.png (2MB, 656x3893px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch 2.png
2MB, 656x3893px
OH NO!
>>
Respected and maintained their decades spanning history instead of discarding all of it to rework them into substitute X-men because Fox has the X-men film rights?
>>
People are way more likely to like something than retweet it so the premise of the measuring system makes no fucking sense to begin with.
>>
>>88407772
>Quake has long hair now
Fuck that show
>>
>>88407772
>Triton
I swear to god I thought that was Death Adder
>>
>>88407772
>that derp face for Colossus and he is STILL winning

kek
>>
>>88407772
>>88407753
>Medusa vs Storm
>Literally who vs Iceman
>Agent of Shield vs Tits Brant
>Crystal vs MAG FUCKING NEATO
Marvel didn't think this through did they?
>>
Certainly not by shitting on characters that people already love.
>>
>>88407753

Well, you could start by making them not be piece of shit assholes that want to wipe out mutants and genocide mankind.

Or at least make them charming, witty, and/or sympathetic. People will get behind a villain if they're one or more of those things.
>>
>>88408206

Yeah, I gotta agree.
While both XMen and Inhumans are suffering from bad writing, the XMen have a legacy of good will and history to rely on. The Inhumans just don't have as much good will credit for how much they are behaving like DICKS.
>>
>>88407753
>make people like the Inhumans

Well, first you force them into the terrigen mists.
>>
>>88407753
>that juxtaposition
are they...are they implying young iceman is gonna ride young beast?
>>
>>88409963
>Reply
kek
>>
THIS IS AN X MEN THREAD NOW
DUMP X CUTIES, HOTTIE S AND WAIFUS!
>>
File: kek9000.jpg (111KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
kek9000.jpg
111KB, 655x653px
>>88407753
I honestly burst out laughing seeing Black Bolt VS Dazzler.

I don't know what is funnier. The idea of how over powered he is compared to her, or the idea of how baddy he would need to fail for her to even have a fighting chance, let alone win.
>>
File: qNqxPvj.jpg (493KB, 935x1525px) Image search: [Google]
qNqxPvj.jpg
493KB, 935x1525px
>>88410035
Dazzler fought a terrax with power cosmic and won
>>
>>88407753
put them back on the moon, have one book about political intrigue with royal family acting as a biased third party when it comes to relations between Earth (particularly SWORD and Alpha Flight), and the rest of the galactic civilizations. with regularly guest appearances from Nick Watcher who has to put up with these kids living on his lawn. have another, cosmic book that's basically a space opera about an inhuman star cruiser trekking through uncharted territories looking for valuable resources to send home.

have a third book that's just Black Bolt's shenanigans in the Quiet Room.

Stick a powerful inhuman who isn't Black Bolt or Medusa on the Ultimates.

in the meantime get rid of the cloud and their lack of terrigen crystals (the latter something that Royals purportedly is going to take care of but it's still worth saying)
>>
>>88408127
>BLACKADAR BOLT vs a joke character
>joke character has three times the likes

YOU CANT MALE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>88407772
But Iceman almost always ends up shattered within seconds no matter who he fights so how the hell is he going to beat triton ?
>>
>>88407753
Make them mutants.
>>
People already liked the Inhumans

They just needed to give them some more consistent titles instead of trying to replace the X-Men with them. Like you can't make someone like Cowman by replacing Batman with him. It just doesn't work that way, Marvel should know this even when attempting to be as scummy as possible. It's just a waste of money. You want Inhumans to sell well? Put a bunch of them in the X-Men books and put them under the X-Men title.
>>
>>88407753

>They pit one of their most popular inhumans vs fucking Dazzler and he still lost
>>
>Ms. Marvel is going to beat Magik

Kill me now
>>
>>88407753
Kill them all and never bring them back.

You can't make us like them, but at least we could enjoy them being destroyed once and for all. It'd be like popping a huge unsightly zit.
>>
>>88407753
remove them all except for lockjaw

push the dog, ignore all others

do it now
>>
>>88407753
Keep the only likable and Possibly cool ones.
So basically
>Lockjaw
>Black Bolt?
>Kamala
>Karnak
That's it. Ignore the others
>>
>>88407772
Triton. You know, the guy responsible for blowing up Stark tower. God dammit.
>>
Can we just have a different universe for the X-Men while the Inhumans and uncle tom mutants can stay behind in the main universe.
>>
>>88413305
I'm for it, even if I'm left with one book.
Thank God none of muties I like are traitors.
>>
>>88413305
eh, I'd like the X-Men less if they weren't stuck in a world that was completely hypocritical about the whole thing
>>
>>88407753
>>88407772

Man, Soule really did a shitty fucking job of getting people to like the Inhumans.
>>
>>88407772
Alright, please someone explain something to me about Forge.

>Powers
>Forge is a mutant with a superhuman intuitive talent for inventing mechanical devices, backed up by the ability to visually perceive mechanical energy in action. This power allows him to instinctively recognize the potential and functional uses of any machine or technological device in his visual range, a skill that combined with his natural intelligence gives him the ability to conceive, design and build highly advanced mechanical devices; and operate, modify and disassemble existing technology or create countermeasures for it. Forge's superhuman talent for invention does not mean that he is of a superhuman intellect, even a genius at invention must for the most part consciously work out the theoretical principles behind the invention and then the design of the invention itself through a series of logical steps. In Forge's case, however, many of these logical steps are worked out by his subconscious mind. Hence, Forge himself might not be entirely aware of exactly how he figured out how to create an invention of his. Sometimes, he must disassemble a device he has made to even figure out how it works.

How is this dude not OP? How did he not single handily destroy the Mist cloud with a machine?
>>
>>88413414
Because
>muh leg
>mug arm
>MUH ORORO PLS COMEBACK!!!
>>
>>88407753
Actually show them off, like in that tv show and cartoons. Who the fuck are most of these people?
>>
I love The Inhuman. . . as supporting characters in a Fantastic Four book. Every time they're left to their own devices they always feel like a mixture of off brand Thor and X-Men comics.
>>
>>88413414
Because the mist cloud isn't a machine for him to work out.

You make a fusion reactor, he can work it out and make one himself. Maybe even make it better

You make a dog and he sits there wondering what the fuck

He is a savant, not a genius
>>
>>88407799
say any way you want, X-men are way more popular than inhumans
>>
I don't have a twitter account is there anyway to see the total votes so far?
>>
>>88407753
>OMG Cyclops is kill because he became literally Hitler and did something really bad to the Inhuman
>in fact he just destroyed a cloud that killed mutants
>But he is totally a bad guy, the inhuman dindu nuffin, please buy their books
Well maybe they should start to write them as actual good guys instead of writting them as asshole but telling us they are good guys.
>>
Have them be one of the best superhero comics for 20~ish consecutive years, with strong storylines even after that, along with some of the best multi-media adaptations?
>>
>>88410035
Dazzler's actually his one hard counter, converting sound energy into light
>>
>>88407753
Anyone gonna storytime IVX?
>>
>>88414610
>AnythingVX
>worth it

anon no
>>
>>88414106
>muh counters
>muh powers
Nigga, if they wanted, Venom would bitchslap Klaw every day. It's like you learned nothing from comics.
>>
>>88407753
>BlackBolt
>The guy who blew a hole in the universe
>And survived months in the void outside of space, fending off Old One fucks

>Vs Dazzler

What?
>>
>>88414788
I want to see how much of a wreak it will be.
>>
>>88413994
But mutants dying from the cloud is no different from a peanut allergy. You wouldn't destroy a giant roaming peanut mists just to save those people with the allergy would you?
>>
>>88407753
Can I see vote results anywhere?
>>
File: Czg8iiBUoAAqw4y.jpg (111KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Czg8iiBUoAAqw4y.jpg
111KB, 800x800px
>>88415023
Marlel's twatter.
>>
It took me like 5 minutes to figure out that the results were the two symbols under the tweets, but this pleases me.
Ok, everything except >>88407772 Karnak vs TeenJean because fuck that insufferable bitch
>>
>>88413994
he didn't even destroy it, just make it harmless and red
>>
>>88407799
But retweets carry things to further audiences, so "like vs retweet" polls are usually biased towards them.
>>
>>88414106
Bolt's powers don't work through sound, dumbass.
>>
>>88407753
You force it down their throats and accuse them of being sexist and racist if they don't accept it
>>
File: Deep_Six_(Namor)_0001.jpg (300KB, 912x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_Six_(Namor)_0001.jpg
300KB, 912x1326px
>>88415062
Interesting thing, Quake got more retweets than Kamala. And people says TV shows are useless.
>Iso: the least amount of retweets
>looks like Rocafort and titties can carry only so much
>BB can't break 300
>Forge has 600
And holy shit, is Triton unpopular. He was on team with Namor and Stingray once, you know.
>>
>>88415095
Now I get it! Jesus fucking Christ I'm a social media illiterate.
Holy fuck, I bet Marlel has regretted doing that already.
>>
>>88410129
So just make them Marvel's Metabarons
I like this idea a lot.
>>
>>88415144
Dazzled just did that today, apart from the couple of times she did that in the 80s
>>
>>88407772
Wait, has Daisy Johnson always been an Inhuman?
I know she is in MCU but I thought that was just because MCU.
>>
>>88415153
Not much ground to stand on when people are already calling them out on the superhero equivalent of gentrification
>>
>>88415144
Someone should really tell Soule that, because that's exactly how BB got taken out today
>>
>>88415823
She was always "probably mutant". Then shenanigans happened and is "definitely Inhuman".
>>
>>88415791
The other fights:
>Jeen mindfucked Karnak
>Magneto fucked Crystal's aircraft
>Fantomex mindfucked Lockjaw into sleep
>>
>>88410207
but i can make it up
>>
>>88407753
>>88407772
The best part is with the exception of Colossus, Storm and Magneto and to a lesser extent Iceman, Magik and Psylocke, nobody cares about the rest of the X-Men or at least their current versions but they're still beating every single one of the original classic inhumans plus Marvel's new favorite "stars".
Why can't Marvel take a hint?
>>
>>88407753
Launch Charles Soule out of a fucking cannon.

Make them weird again.

Stop making it "Inhuman culture vs. mutants existing at all"- Mutant fans could conceivably like Inhumans, but no one likes a replacement

Better new Inhumans

Forget the phrase nuHuman forever, it's the fucking worst

Give Crystal her hair back

put Black Bolt back in charge or have him not operate with the family at all.

Respect what inhumans are actually good at.

Fucking stop doing anything at all with Mutants and Inhumans at the same time for like 3 real time years.
>>
>>88408127
>Marvel didn't think this through did they?
I think the rating system was the problem.

Not saying that they would have won, but the difference wouldn't be the same with a proper poll.

Liking is lot faster than rt
>>
>>88407753
Simple, make the mutie scum Inhumans.
>>
>>88407753
>How do we make people like the Inhumans, guys?

Stop forcing them into our throats
>>
>>88417456
Yeah, most of the main X-men roster is filled with irredeemable human sized pieces of shit.
>>
Jesus, these weren't even close.

Why does Kike Ike still want to push the shithumans?
>>
>>88407753
I wonder if Marvel thought retweet was going to favor the Inhumans, or if they knew it was going to ruin their chances. Favs take one click and don't bother anyone, whereas RTs take at least two clicks and bother everyone that follows you.

I mean, even Black Bolt and Ms Marvel, the only Inhumans people may have heard of and may care about lost.
>>
>>88420159
MCU. Maybe they think they can still salvage the movie plans if they can prove there's interest from the public. They seem to be desperate for a replacement for the X-Men on the big screen.
>>
>>88410207
>dazzler
>joke
u wot m8?
>>
>>88407753
This proves literally nothing, why are all the inhumans RT and the x-men likes?

Liking is way more easier and convenient for people than retweeting.
>>
>>88407753
Devil Dinosaur is a mutant
>>
>>88410035
she already defeated him again, today in ivx
>>
>>88412179
Just like they liked GOTG?
>>
>>88415144
>atomic bombs are silent
go back to school retard
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.