[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: canadianshit.png (284KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
canadianshit.png
284KB, 480x320px
What was the verdict?
>>
Owen was cool and izzy was hot
>>
New season never ever/10
>>
>>88406492
That filename sums it up nicely.
>>
>>88406492
it was ok to good and got steadily worse after season 1

season 2 was bad its like they had to make it before they really understood who and what was popular from season 1

season 3 was better since they seemed actually understand their audience, also they new characters were actually interesting

season 4 was just awful, all the new characters were awful, the original caste followed tropes but didn't feel unrealistic, all the season 4 characters seem like cartoonish outlandish jokes instead of feeling like plausible people

I guess season 5 was a step up over season 4 but its pretty bad all the same, like do I actually have to go into how dumb and bad of a character Mike is?

was there more after this? if there was I had stopped paying attention
>>
>>88406665
I only remember liking seasons one and three, the rest were pretty awful. I have no idea why Justin and Beth were even in season 2 when literally nobody liked them at all.
>>
>>88406665
There were two more seasons after that: Pakitew Island and Ridonculous Race
>>
>>88406492
Season 1, 3 and Amazing Race spinoff was good.
Everything else was shit tho.
>>
>>88406492
>Island
Flawed and mostly considered great for nostalgic value but overall a comfy and alright season
>Action
Shit outside of Harold and Lindsay, who were both fantastic and should have been the finale
>World Tour
Great for the first and final thirds of the season. Middle section is shit thanks to love triangle bullshit.
>Revenge
Either love it or hate it, though more people tend to enjoy it, as at least some of the characters are decent to good, and it has some decent storylines and pacing mixed in with the shit.
>All Stars
Smoldering shit aside from one character (Scott)
>Pahkitew
Decent from an entertainment standpoint, but the characters are more one note than ever and most of the stuff in the season is rushed as hell
>Ridonculous Race
Unironically very fun and entertaining, plenty of neat characters and decent storylines. Was honestly shocked watching it, felt like a totally different team had worked on it.
>>
File: TDI Girls Tier Rankings.jpg (320KB, 1200x1278px) Image search: [Google]
TDI Girls Tier Rankings.jpg
320KB, 1200x1278px
>>88406492
Grade A Waifu Factory
>>
>>88409583
Any list where Zoey isn't in bottom tier is incorrect
>>
>>88410012
she might have one of the worst personalities of any TD girl, but she does have a pretty great design, that's why she's at that level(similarly Heather and Courtney are at the second tier because while they're both really hot, they both had some nasty character decay after Island, indeed I almost put Gwen and Leshawna at that level for the same reason, and Dawn is there because while she's really pretty, I also can't remember a single thing she did during ROTI)

the PI girls are at that rank because at the time I had made this chart I hadn't seen PI yet, need to make an updated version(and also add the RR girls)
>>
>>88406492
Mike was a mistake
>>
>>88410587
I disagree, Eva anon. Heather was a pretty solid character in World Tour, and her run in All Stars was too forgettable to have done any damage.
>>
>>88410676
well admittedly it's less character decay in Heather's case, and more just her being overused(she shouldn't have been in Action, same with Gwen, Leshawna, Duncan, and Owen, and only one or two of them should have come back for World Tour)
>>
File: DustinTDITier.png (2MB, 1299x1332px) Image search: [Google]
DustinTDITier.png
2MB, 1299x1332px
>>88409583
>>
did anyone else feel there was a serious dip in quality after the first half/three-quarters of season 1
>>
>>88406492
Ultimate guilty pleasure. It somehow manages to be cringey and fun to watch at the same time.
>>
>>88411530
I've been super interested in rewatching it lately, but I want to do it with one of my friends. But I know just how embarrassing it'd be to ask them about that.
>>
People born in 1995 or later seem to think it was good.
>>
It's fine for what it was.
>>
>>88411411

I'm still surprised were you put Tammy

Above average at best (does have some good lines) but the fandom is a very interesting trainwreck

This is the superior Canadian animated reality show

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvq5zbjnqTcq6DT9itqLulHgrOAzlmcOa
>>
>>88406492

I liked the cheeky cunt under the fatso's arm, but people couldn't handle the bantz and got him kicked out too early both times he played.
>>
>>88412337
Tammy was elimination bait, what is there to like about her?
>>
A show with plentiful waifu material. There is at least one geometric shape you can call your own.
>>
An interesting idea with a very good execution, but it went to shit after season 1.
>>
>>88406492
I actually liked it.
>>
>>88412337
i've only just started getting into the series thanks to youtube procrastination. Whats up with the fandom exactly
>>
>no new season
10 years of waiting for a satisfying conclusion wasted.
>>
>>88406492
Pretty good
For canada
>>
>>88406665
Seasons one filler characters that you could tell where there only to be kicked out at the beginning are better than any original character from season two onwards
>>
Season one is good.
Season three is ok.
Rest are shit.
>>
File: 14235513524524.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
14235513524524.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>88406593
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.