[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Bob ever defeat Pesto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Bob.jpg (4KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
4KB, 90x90px
Will Bob ever defeat Pesto?
>>
>>88405508
bump
>>
>>88405508
I want Jimmy to cuck Bob
>>
What's to beat?

The loser with the crappy Italian restaurant and idiot children?

Bob's just making him the big enemy of his life because he can't see him as the worthless dick honk he is.
>>
>>88405508
He defeated him by living well tbqh. They even addressed this in the episode where an old friend invests in Bob's place and tries to turn it into something like pesto's. Bob is so fucking unhappy that he sold out that he can't stand it.
Bob is happy where he is.
>>
Bob is supposed to be genuinely very good at making burgers after all. Pesto's is a typical forgettable shit place that rides on a label like "Italian restaurant".
>>
>>88405508
Technically he already has since Bob is most likely much happier with his life than Jimmy is. Relatively speaking. In their little battles he'll probably rarely win because Bob always gives into what Jimmy wants in the end or Jimmy has the cards stacked in his favor some how.
>>
File: 01321.png (344KB, 1030x1202px) Image search: [Google]
01321.png
344KB, 1030x1202px
>>88406836
Plus Bob doesn't have retarded twins.
>>
bob has already won
>>
>>88405508
pesto??
don't you mean baby num num?
>>
>>88405508
No, but if they forged a partnership both restaurateurs would succeed. Bob would benefit from Pesto's marketing & dining experience appeal while Pesto needs good fucking food.
>>
File: bob-s-burgers2-612x380.jpg (119KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
bob-s-burgers2-612x380.jpg
119KB, 612x380px
>>88408586
Bob couldn't handle that kind of partnership with a man he adored let alone with a man he despises.

Bob wants to succeed but on his own terms. Which in this case are a generic greasy spoon.
>>
File: B2CdyIg[1].jpg (112KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
B2CdyIg[1].jpg
112KB, 720x540px
Bob's family is better and his food is better. Bob even comes out on top in most direct confrontations with Jimmy. He just hates him because of what he stands for.
>>
>>88408681

I never noticed before, but the ketchup and mustard bottles are covered in tiki wood.

How you gonna squeeze them wooden bottles, man?
>>
>>88408738
It could just be plastic designed to look like Tiki wood.
>>88408706
I think he hates him more because he's a douche who antagonizes him and Bob takes the bait. If Jimmy was just a cool guy Bob would probably just be mildly jealous that he's doing better but not despise the guy.
>>
>>88408906
It's not JUST that he's successful it's that he's commercialized and serves bad food. Bob is frustrated that his art goes unappreciated but that's what passion gets you.
>>
>>88408681
But in that episode, Bob's friend wanted to try a tiki theme. Tiki is hardly relevant to the hamburger.

The hole-in-the-wall dining is cute & all, but Bob's burgers tend to be gourmet. They're glamburgers stuck in the streets. They need a venue where they can be sought out by people with eclectic tastes- someplace sophisticated rather than run-of-the-mill & basic.
>>
>>88406916
>>88408875
Is it the voice or character that I want to fuck?
>>
>>88409289
Wrong. In the real world of 2016 foodies would be all over Bob's Burgers like stink on shit.
>>
Could anyone stop a teamup between Jimmy Pesto and Jason Funderberker?
>>
>>88408875
It's too bad zone tv won't do anything for this or gravity falls. You could pull some choice lines from her VA's standup career.
>>
>>88409464
The kid who likes to dance & the frog?
>>
>>88409487
Greg you need to be at least 11 to post here, go back to club penguin.
>>
File: image_unrelated.jpg (38KB, 471x502px) Image search: [Google]
image_unrelated.jpg
38KB, 471x502px
>>88409355
What I like that is that the character is so brash, aggressive, and thoughtless, that I can believe she'd land herself in a situation where she'd agree to do something treasonous like (to use a completely random example not related to anything in particular) get fucked by a dog.
>>
>>88409516
Wait what year were Wirt & Greg from? It has to be after the invention of the music tape cassette, but during a time when that method of listening to music was an obscurity.
>>
>>88409781
Early 90s would be my guess. Rotary phones were still a common sight too.
>>
he did in the Fischoeder Arc
>>
>>88409435
This.

The only reason I can't see Bob being a huge success is because he's stuck in the universe where Yelp doesn't exist.
>>
>>88409801
Now was this Fischoeder Rising or Fischoeder's Revenge?
>>
>>88406696
If Bob's restaurant is unrealistically unpopular in my opinion, his food is great, he's active in the community, and he's been involved in enough crazy adventures and big publicity events that his place would be a hipster landmark.

Of course most of the comedy comes from their situation and the restaurant being on the verge of failure so it can't get any better for Bob.
>>
>>88409698
source, not for scientific reasons but to jack off
>>
File: 1462479525932.png (163KB, 307x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462479525932.png
163KB, 307x339px
I genuinely think Pesto sees Bob as a friend he can mess around with but Bob just doesn't get it.
>>
Louise a cute
>>
>>88410745
So bob is the autistic kid that everyone thinks is ok untill he freaks out and shoots up the school?
>>
>>88405508
Doesn't pesto role play a diaper fetish with trannies or something? Bob's a winner in my book. Cept his wife's dad is strange too with that Balloon thing
>>
>>88410487
I was pretty sure that was a Poyle pic but now I can't find it on his pixiv or tumblr.
>>
>>88410745
>>88412883
If so then he's as autistic as Bob since he does some pretty mean spirited shit. If he were just joshing with Bob he'd have to lack some serious self awareness.
>>
Bob undersells his food by a massive margin because he's awful at business and has weird self-esteem issues.

All his meat is USDA prime and he's selling entire meals for prices that would even make McDonald's balk.

The regulars don't truly appreciate what they're getting and newbies can taste the desperation and think something is wrong or off about the whole place.
>>
>>88414800
look harder you bastard
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.