[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEXT SEASON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 1476455425463.png (105KB, 1270x891px) Image search: [Google]
1476455425463.png
105KB, 1270x891px
NEXT SEASON
>>
>>88404349
I would watch an episode of this. Only if Cartmans girlfriend is a complete bitch
>>
Wow, somehow it's going to be even more shit than last season then.
>>
>>88404479
>South Park makes fun of SJWs and Liberals

"South Park is BACK, BABY!"

>South Park makes fun of Trump and the Alt-Right

"God, South Park is so shit."
>>
>>88404513
Yes, last season sucked because it didn't agree with my political beliefs, let's ignore the fact that it was a just a very long episode that repeated jokes ad nauseam without even a satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>88404419
Same, I actually enjoy a lot of the episodes that don't feature Stan,Kyle, Cartman and Kenny in a prominent role

All the Randy episodes are gold and the first few Butters focused ones are classic not to mention Jimmy and Timmy joining the Crips
>>
>>88404419
>>88404349
Guys, wake up, Trey and Matt dropped the ball REALLY HARD THIS TIME.

There was no true resolution with the whole boys vs girls shit, and MARK MY WORDS AND SCREENCAP THIS KIDS!, there will be no repercussions from this season carrying onto the next one.

The only thing from last season that carried over this one was Mr Garrison being president and PC principal being one f the secondary characters, i mean hell, it seems that every season finale since the 19th one, they seemed to dropped and forgot many plot-points and introduce the conclusion of other wer never seen, like making PC principal all the sudden a hero, and the guns things, Randy bein Lore, or his "affair" with that girl.

Now, this season was supposed to be the one when they lampoon modern feminism and double standards on it, the gender wars, and with the fucked up scandals of Hilary clinton, her endgame, as well as JJ Abrams and the member-berries. BUT NOPE, cartman when from being afraid of losing Heidi, to distrusting women again in the last episode.
>>
>>88405621
>Now, this season was supposed to be the one when they lampoon modern feminism and double standards on it, the gender wars, and with the fucked up scandals of Hilary clinton, her endgame

Lol since when? That's what YOU wanted.
>>
I didn't watch this season because I disliked last season, but I commend them for experimenting. This show is gonna be on the air no matter what so they might as well use that to their advantage to do crazy shit no one else would ever do.

Like, what if the entire next season was from the perspective of the girls? Just the same episodic show as it used to be, but with the boys as tertiary characters with the girls being the focus.

It'd be a good chance to flesh out the girls some more and try and make them compelling, and they wouldn't necessarily have to go into issues of feminism like you'd expect.

Other shows would never shake up the status quo like that, but Matt and Trey have always used South Park's popularity to be subversive.
>>
>no episode focusing on craig's gang + tweek
Matt and Trey, you're missing out on a gold mine.
>>
>>88405984
I'd be completely okay with this
>>
It would be fine if they actually had strong enough characters to support it. Instead it would just be more like a complete rewriting of their characters for a time. Which would be weird.
>>
>>88405759
The way the season started off it sure looked like it was going that way. Then came the member berries.
>>
>>88405621
>MARK MY WORDS AND SCREENCAP THIS KIDS!, there will be no repercussions from this season carrying onto the next one.

No shit fag, the season explicitly ended with everyone and everything remaining exactly the same as it always was, even after the shit hit the fan.
>>
Did Kenny do ANYTHING this entire fucking season
>>
>>88404349
Who cares.
>>
>this season was bad

this season killed it. the ending not being satisfying is the exact outcome of the election unless you're a nostalgiafag memberberry eating faggot who forces themselves to enjoy the force awakens and live perpetually in the past.

if you didn't like this season, it's because they were making fun of you the entire time
>>
>>88404586
I agree, the season was on risky ground to start with but after the Teump win shit just went off the rails as they tried to salvage whatever was left of the arc.

I think they'll go back to the usual formula next season, maybe keep some continuity between episodes but overall tone down the deepest lore.
>>
>>88405621
Everyone already knows this season went of the fucking rails, it's no surprise. They were banking hard on Hillary winning and then she didn't so they did the best they could with the shattered remains of their plan.
You aren't being smart or opening any eyes here, everybody already fucking knows. It's just stupid people that feel the need to repeatedly make mention of it every single damn thread, reminding everyone of what they already god damn know you tard
>>
>>88407727
if anything they'll keep turning it up. what do trey and matt have to lose, really?
>>
>>88404349
who ven watches this shit anymore
>>
>>88404349
only if we finally get to see one of their vaginas
>>
>>88405621
if they carried on Randy being Lorde the joke would have gotten old. It's not difficult to assume he just quit being Lorde anyway. they need to drop some things in order to keep the show relevant
>>
>>88407008

He nodded and spoke a line. I'm not joking, that's the most he did the whole season.
>>
Pisses me off they can show the kid male's genitals but they'll be backlash if a woman's is shown.
>>
>>88404349
Nah, we need a back-up team to the four boys consisting of Butters, Heidi and Creek.
>>
>>88409618
It's just like season 6. 'member season 6?
>>
>>88404349
I've suddenly become aware that there is no fat girl on South Park....
>>
>>88404419
Heidi should have been a bitch. I kept waiting for that to be a twist since she was the two-faced bitch in SoT. It's like they either forgot her established character or they just didn't care. Should have been a new girl or a background character instead of her.
>>
>>88411333
>It's like they either forgot her established character
I doubt it, they remember her father being a beefcake.
>>
>>88411333
She was kind of a bitch in previous appearances wasn't she?

She was probably in a similar attitude as Cartman for the season what with them being mellow and liking each other
>>
>>88411329
There was that ugly one in the photo shop episodes, she and the other fatties just aren't in the main girl background group.
>>
Genuinely looking forward to it. And seeing how Heidi snaps when Cartman drops her.
>>
>>88411432
Will Heidi train a pony to bite his wiener off?
>>
>>88411524
Nah, too Bobbit.

She'll trick him into killing Liane and then try to take her place.
>>
>>88411553
>I'm your mommy now, Eric
Hot. A yandere romance would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>88411565
She'll be what Wendy was before she softened. I still remember Yandere Wendy.
>>
>>88411590
That was just that one time though.
>>
>>88411622
Yup, back when they were experimenting on giving her a personality. They decided to make her a secondary Kyle rather than a secondary Cartman.
>>
>>88411649
Actually she would've been a primary Cartman since the actual Cartman was just the stupid fat kid back then.
>>
>>88411686
He was always the asshole of the group in some capacity. And she'd still be a secondary character.
>>
>>88411711
Just saying early Cartman didn't have the capacity to pull off schemes. What did he even try to do during season 1?
>dress up as Scuttlebutt
>BEEFCAKE!
>birthday party
>singing Kyle's Mom's a Bitch
Wendy was much more impressive. Who knows, maybe she could've become a bigger character.
Didn't happen though.
>>
So the current season already ended? How was it? I dropped it during the first gentleman episode.
>>
I showed him my dick and called him a fag.
>>
>>88413328
Probably the only joke I laughed at during the entire last season.

>>88404513
Mark my fucking words, when Trump enters office they are going to go all out on him and his administration. Comedy Central is notorious for doing this shit. Hell, they fucking had two entire shows dedicated to Bush, one animated one live action and they didn't touch Obama whatsoever. TrumpGarrison is will be the centerfold of the next season.
>>
>>88404349
> cartman never had some grand two-faced scheme in the works like most retards thought he would
> called this retards out for lack of evidence

This season couldn't have ended better
>>
>>88405621
They've drop it harder
>>
>>88411329

The goth girl is pretty chubby
>>
>>88404586
This is the problem, not the politics.
>>
>>88404349
Fuck it, let's do it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.