[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREQUEL IS FUCKING OVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1480659075093.png (2MB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
1480659075093.png
2MB, 806x952px
> more than a year
> not even a little side story or anything resembling a timeline
> no guarantee there won't be another huge hiatus
> He's getting bored of it
> He doesn't need it, he has skills and a good resume
> Prequel is kill
I know he said he's waiting on assets but at this rate he could have drawn the missing assets himself. Fuck I bet there's enough people who would absolutely trip over themselves if he asked for help.
I love this work and I love Kaz but fuck man, some days I forget Prequel is a thing and I can't be the only one
>>
>>88403171
Nobody cares.
>>
>>88403200
I still do
>>
>>88403171
>I love Kaz

Stopped reading there. Kaz is dead to me.
>>
File: 1480631157060.png (315KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480631157060.png
315KB, 1130x900px
>>88403200
As do I

> It's Berserk: the webcomic
>>
File: 1413768692919.gif (450KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413768692919.gif
450KB, 480x270px
>>88403171
Dude has a serious problem with getting over ambitious with this. Needs to reign himself in and get a buffer going first before attempting bigger shit.

I know you're here Kaz, get your shit together
>>
>>88403406
But Guts got off the boat a while ago. Progress!
>>
why don't you people just fucking talk to him if you want to bitch instead of making these thread
>>
>>88404499
How? you got his email or something?
>>
>>88404548
actually yes it's pretty much public
[email protected] iirc
>>
>>88404548

he will add anyone on skype or discord.

you can lecture/whine/cry/fellate him without anyone else having to see the pathetic spectacle.
>>
Kaz gonna update on christmas, my soul believe in that.
>>
>>88404826
lmao
>>
>>88404826
Hey guys!
Wow, yeah. I'm really sorry for the wait.
Unfortunately two of the people I was waiting on turned out to be unreliable so now I have to do their parts of the missing assets myself, which will take a couple of months more max.
Hopefully. [/Spoiler]
>>
>>88405042
Kaz is Ebeneezer Scrooge.

And on Christmas he will be haunted by the ghost of Jay Naylor, and visited by three lazy dipshits.

The Dipshit of Christmas Past who looks a lot like Dave Sim, will take him on a journey through time, to show all the ways little Kazzy couldn't keep to his commitments and how they're secretly connected to the death of all his pets.

The Dipshit of Christmas Present, Aaron Diaz, will show him a Christmas without Prequel, a christmas of threads about waifus, and merriment in our missed oppurtunities.

And finally, the Dipshit of Christmas Future, will take him on a dark and terrible path to a land beyond, where everyone stopped caring about Elder Scrolls Oblivion because it doesn't have that timeless nostalgic presence Morrowind did, and it's not the now-forgotten Skyrim that's been replaced by this new ES 6. Whatever region that was in, we'll never know, as we're taken to a place where someone is throwing away his merch since no one on Ebay wanted those stupid buttons. And then, the Dipshit of Christmas Future will show him the most horrifying site of all, where prequeladventure.com is a dead link because Kazerad ran out of merch money, and so went back to his various day jobs.

From this, Kazerad will awaken in fear, then immediately shrug his shoulders at the whole ordeal and go back to sleep because he's a soulless Jew who hates Christmas.
>>
File: 008046.png (50KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
008046.png
50KB, 421x248px
which one was prequel again?
the videogame webcomic about scalies and lizards right?
>>
he's streaming
>>
>>88405393
Accurate.
>>
>>88405393
no u
>>
Incredible, multi-thread shitposting

Kazerad, we need you to explain what the fuck is going on

there's certainly people wondering if you died baking or something
>>
>>88404499

Maybe because he never listens?
>>
>>88405393
>on Christmas he will be haunted by the ghost of Scott Ramsoomair

Fixed. Actually, that would probably make a better Prequel update than the actual Prequel update. Can we get a write/drawfag to work on this?
>>
>>88403171
good
>>
>>88403171
I'm worried he'll take more inspiration from Homestuck and fuckin destroy the entire thing after this hiatus. But I really hope he's better than that.
>>
>>88403718
Reminder that once that arc is done Guts has to go back to the boat to get out of the island.
>>
Shit's been dead for years. I tried telling people like 6 years ago that Kaz had completely run off the rails and had no iea where he was going. And the updates were going to take longer and longer. And while their might be new updates, nothing is ever going to happen that moves the story forward. But nobody would listen.

Sort of like Endtown is now.
>>
>>88406370
Actual Kaz here. I didn't die, I'm just still working on the update. You've already heard the stuff about waiting on resources from other people.

I streamed some art earlier today.
>>
File: 1455678279686.jpg (15KB, 278x247px) Image search: [Google]
1455678279686.jpg
15KB, 278x247px
Maybe someday.
>>
>>88403171
> He's getting bored of it
Then finish it up then jeez.
You're already 2 games late.
>>
>>88403171
No anon, Kaz's social experiment is going exactly as planned.
>>
>>88403171
Kaz's been doing streams though
or at least that's what picarto tells my mail, he seems to do them while I'm sleeping ;_;
>>
>>88410247
>Sort of like Endtown is now.

Good? Because I know Prequel isn't that.
>>
>>88403406
>>88403718
>>88409948

Berserk hasn't even been as good as it was during the band of the hawk flashback arc in a loooong time.
>>
creativity is dead.

2016 is end of an era.
>>
>>88409809
>I'm worried he'll take more inspiration from Homestuck and fuckin destroy the entire thing after this hiatus

As it stands, any change would be an improvement. He could have Katia give up on self-improvement and accept her lot as an alcoholic prostitute, he could have her realize she's just a character in a webcomic and undergo a massive existential crisis, he could just kill her off and make one of the random NPCs the new protag- all would be preferable to the status quo.
>>
Kaz is the hack, what else is new? At this point it's the remaining desperate fans that are the fools since they haven't put an average no-update webcomic behind them
>>
>>88417976
Anon, do you realize how bad Homestuck got? I'm not even talking about the trolls and that well stocked Canned Worm Emporium, I'm talking about how the writer for Homestuck literally retconned the last few years of the comic, made the solution to everyone's problems bringing a character who ruined everything back to life, changing a good amount of characters to be worse, shoving even more shipping garbage down everyone's throats, having a conclusion that concludes absolutely nothing, giving the reins of the story to some asshat whose only credentials are having some kinda funny tweets, and also for some reason made everyone gay. And meanwhile the author has scrubbed almost all traces of themself from the internet, has no communication with the fanbase, and won't answer questions like "When are the forums that were taken down coming back, did you seriously never make any backups for it over the past 8 years" or "Why would you not draw anything for the last hundred or so pages of your own comic?" You don't want that, trust me.
>>
>>88403171
I will have officially lost faith and a sizeable amount of respect in/for KazerHe still has half a month left.
I hold out hope to the last second.
>>
File: Prequel updates.png (66KB, 568x1452px) Image search: [Google]
Prequel updates.png
66KB, 568x1452px
>>88403171
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.