[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYDRA War announcement fucking when? >inb4 Marvel is delaying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: caph.png (231KB, 243x401px) Image search: [Google]
caph.png
231KB, 243x401px
HYDRA War announcement fucking when?

>inb4 Marvel is delaying it to relaunch the line again since Now is cratering
>>
>>88396393
>inb4 Marvel is delaying it to relaunch the line again since Now is cratering
That implies that Marvel is capable of believing that they've made any mistakes.
>>
Holy fuck maria hill looks flat
>>
>>88396393

summer events usually don't get revealed until February/March.
>>
>>88396599
But that's wrong, civil war 2 was already revealed by this time last year
>>
>>88396393
Probably January or later this month at the earliest
>>
>>88396937

that was done for movie hype.

but considering that the issues revealing Hydra War aren't solicited yet (first ones should be out around May-June) gives us a solid February/March announcement date.

(for some reason everytime I go to type March, I keep accidentally typing Marvel, and I hate this fucking board)
>>
File: keikaku dori.jpg (159KB, 906x1400px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku dori.jpg
159KB, 906x1400px
>>88396393
What's his endgame? And I actually mean it.
>>
>>88398665
Destroying established Hydra vs Shield conflict by destroying both establishments themselves.
>>
>>88398665
Making Hydra great again.
>>
>>88398665

Destroying Shield, the Red Skull and restoring Hydra to its former glory, then take over the world presumably and reform it to his own tastes with the help of Kobik.

We'll probably find out what his ideals/vision for the world are in the upcoming issues. I suspect it'll be something like what Zemo was talking about during Standoff when he had gotten his hands on Kobik ("mankind remade in my ideal image, unqestioned authority, utopia").
>>
File: Hydra tables suck.jpg (185KB, 997x747px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra tables suck.jpg
185KB, 997x747px
>>88398725
Were they ever great though?
>>
>>88399179
Nope.
Just like America
>>
>>88398665
Holy shit, is someone actually going to use the new Quasar? I was confused about what Rachel Summers had to do with any of this shit before I took a second look.

Also, Sharon looks young.
>>
>>88401050
She's being used by Spencer, the same guy who created her, he always planned to use her.
>>
>>88401351
It is just that she has had the least push for a new character I have ever seen.
>>
>>88398665
I want to fuck this Cap.
>>
>>88401050
Well, considering that Spencer created the new Quasar and introduced her in the Pleasant Hills story that kicked off this book in the first place, is it really surprising that he brought her back?
>>
>>88401376
Because Civil War II delayed all HYDRA storyline plans.
>>
>>88396393
The next relaunch will happen after HYDRA War. HYDRA War is this summer. The trade solicits for Spencer's books both explicitly state that the next summer event's build-up happens in those books. Official announcement will probably be in January. They're not gonna want to undercut IvX and Monsters Unleashed right as they're about to get started.
>>
>>88398724
He's not going to destroy either of them. He's going to take over both of them.
>>
>>88396393
Remind me again why Maria Hill isn't in fucking jail?
>>
>>88401448
The only thing it delayed is the Civil War II Epilogue.

>>88401568
Because her crimes weren't made public to avoid a bunch of problems (how exactly it's possible to cover-up something this big involving so many people is another story). She's being tried in secret.
>>
>>88401460
I wonder which C-Listers related to the event will end getting ongoings after the end. Taskmaster and Songbird are good options.
>>
>>88398665
Being a dick to everyone who used to look up to and admire him.

The scene where he disbands the Unity Squad and says Wade is once again just a failed experiment, I lost whatever sympathy I had for Hydra-Cap.

You'd think a nazi of all people would understand banding together to save your race, but nope apparently stealing data on a cure for M-pox is an unforgivable sin. Nevermind all the hilariously questionable shit X-Force and wade did or the fact the entire squad was bankrolled by wade's money even to the detriment of his own enployees like foolkiller and slapstick.

Oh, or the fact that spiderman was a huge asshole and quit the team because wade took advantage of a power-stealing organic robot by giving it cancer and killing it, spidey freaked out because he could have given it his healing factor. Except his spider sense didn't go off at all and nothing bad happened, so he was just a reactionary jerk not trusting a teammate with his own powers.

RogueXWade was the only good thing to come of the series. I guess the Elektra team up in Japan was kinda cool too
>>
>>88403489
Steve "disbanding" the Unity Squad was actually just him kicking himself off the team so he could focus on Hydra. It would have raised red flags if he just quit.
>>
>>88403489
>You'd think a nazi of all people
He's not a Nazi. Step one of making Hydra great again is killing the Nazis.
>>
>>88403185
Or better yet, Zemo
>>
>>88404287
I hope Captain Hydra realizes how stupid and inconsistent with reality his whole existence is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.