[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puff the magic dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: puffthemagicdragon-1280x600.jpg (111KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
puffthemagicdragon-1280x600.jpg
111KB, 1280x600px
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/trolls-director-mike-mitchell-will-develop-puff-magic-dragon-fox-146269.html

oh boy, another one of these movies where exec came up with an idea and everyone must figure out how to make it a goddamn watchable movie!
>>
Angry Birds turned out alright.
>>
>>88393869

because it had some sort of structure, characters, video game.

here? a song no one ever heard about.
>>
>>88394229
>a song no one ever heard about.
How old are you?
>>
>>88394266

wrong question
>where do you live?

, never heard of puff. it's an english song, yes?
>>
>>88394229
>a song no one ever heard about.
Are you high? Or not high? It's kinda hard to tell.
>>
>>88394283
>wrong question
Wrong.
I'm American and I've heard about it before.
You're just underage.
>>
>>88394295
If he were high, he'd have heard of Puff the Magic Dragon because it is literally:
>Dude weed LMAO
the song.
>>
>>88394305
>>88394295

nah, european.

actually if i was underage i'd hear about this song.
>>
>>88394330
>actually if i was underage i'd hear about this song.
retard
>>
>>88394283
Idk I lived in who-the-fuck-cares Texas and even I've heard of Puff.

Unless English ain't ya first language it ain't THAT obscure a thing to make a movie for.

I mean they made Shrek a movie series and I swear that children's book is 100x lesser known than Puff.
>>
>>88394339
>Unless English ain't ya first language it ain't THAT obscure a thing to make a movie for.
Well there were multiple animated TV specials so...yeah.

We watched one in music class in elementary school.
>>
>>88394406
Shit, where did you go to elementary school?
>>
>>88394454
SW Indiana.
>>
>>88394491
...Evansville area by any chance? Gibson county?
>>
>>88394513
Evansville exactly. I went to Hebron.
>>
>>88394533
Damn, dude. I went to a smaller school slightly north of you guys and we watched one as well.
>>
>>88394551
Small world. We might have had the same teacher and he just changed schools.
>>
Puff is like, one of the first songs most kids learn.
>>
>>88394630
I wouldn't go that far. You're thinking of the chicken dance.
>>
If you've never heard of Puff the Magic Dragon then you are probably from a culture that is incompatible with the west.
>>
>>88394586
Did you have Mr. Emmert or Mr. Goodwin?
>>
>>88394680
Nope, Mr. Bailey.
>>
>>88394731
>>88394680
But even if we didn't have the same teacher, it's probably not a coincidence.

Similar lesson plans maybe.
>>
>Pirate ships would lower their flags when Puff roared out his name
I don't know if it's because I'm a britbong and "poof" is derogatory slang for homosexuals over here, but that line always had me and my friends at school in hysterics. It's essentially the equivalent for Americans having him roar out "faggot".
>>
>>88394639
The CHICKEN DANCE?

My god, you make Boco look like a fucking genius.
>>
>>88394841
Puff and poof are not the same word, m8.

>>88394865
Nobody learns the Chicken Dance willingly. It's like the Hokey Pokey. Or Say Say Oh Playmate. Or John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. They just make you do it.
>>
>>88395015
>Puff and poof are not the same word, m8
But they're pronounced identically. At least where I'm from they are, I know Southerners pronounce things weird. Like Baaaath.
>>
>>88394324
It's about the innocence of childhood and growing up, dammit!
>>
>But they're pronounced identically.
No, no they are not.

Puff like Hilary Duff. Poof Like Doofenshmirtz. Just, you know, ps instead of ds.
>>
>>88395047
>But they're pronounced identically
How does it feel to be retarded?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.