[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... its done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: drives us bats.jpg (157KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
drives us bats.jpg
157KB, 960x621px
Closing thoughts?
>>
>>88389856
Who's the guy in the middle?
>>
>>88389871
Anakin Skywalker
>>
>>88389871

Lady Arkham. Fighting for the injustice brought by the gangsters Thomas Wayne, Carmine Falcone, and Mayor Hill. If you haven't at least watched a playthrough, her identity would be a mid-game spoiler.

If you really want to know who she is, it's Vicki Vale.
>>
>>88389856
It was a Telltale game.
>>
>>88389856

Not out for Steam yet.
>>
>>88389897
That sounds retarded.
>>
>>88389856
telltale is kill
>>
>>88389922

In this incarnation of the characters,
[spoilers!!!]
Vicki was adopted by the Vale's. Her true parents were the Arkham's, who Bruce's dad helped kill for being a threat to their criminal operation.
>>
>>88389871
Batman.
>>
>>88389856
This game was fucking horse shit

Animations looked fucking stiff and clunky
the fight scenes took me out at every button press
the characters were so fucking poorly written.

Telltale need to go bust.
>>
Best batman story in years, strange rendition of Joker, great Twoface, Ventriloquist and Zzasz(?) but lousy Penguin

I found it funny that Lady Arkhams tech is never explained
>>
It was alright. I liked that they didn't chicken out of its two biggest twists. They story is relatively the same, but the alternating showdowns between Two-Face and Penguin were neat:

Joker was decent but mostly there as pure fan service and sequel bait:
>>
>>88393486
Has Criminal Waynes ever been done before? Honest question
>>
>>88393615
The closest they got to it where Thomas healing Falcone in The Long Halloween, which was mostly shown to show that all life is valuable, and Martha Wayne Joker in Flashpoint.
>>
>>88389922
A lot of plots sound stupid. It's all about execution.
>>
Some alright plot twists, but nothing really exceptional. Really average. Telltale has not deviated from their model since TWD was released, and it is getting kind of stale.
>>
>>88393778
overall 5-6/10 it's really fucking boring
>>
>>88393615
>>88393703
Also Doctor Hurt
>>
So is it really possible to save Harvey Dent?
>>
>>88394793
That wasn't really true, though. It was all a trick by Hurt. Here, they're straight-up crooks.

>>88395227
You can save his face, but that's about it. If you choose to fight Penguin first, you can make Harvey come to his senses in his confrontation.
>>
>>88389856
Telltale games are shit barring like 2 of them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.