[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvey Beaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: no tail.png (2MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
no tail.png
2MB, 1916x1076px
Is this show officially screwed over?
https://u.nya.is/eidaxn.webm
>>
File: 1470023732450.png (2MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1470023732450.png
2MB, 1916x1076px
They actually aired the Christmas special, so there's a chance the finale will happen at least. I expect nothing else before that, though.
>>
>>88388129
I'm hoping we just get the rest of the episode sloppily thrown around online with however many leaks. Basically I know there's no hope of renewal so ratings don't matter and our best case scenario is just getting as many as we can as fast as we can.
>>
So Greenblatt's only hope for a job now is Disney, right? He's burned his bridges at both Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
>>
>>88389001

Don't forget Netflix.
>>
since the show is fucked, did they ever discover what was up with the toe/finger (forgot which) that was buried?
>>
>>88389001
>>88389393
what did he say about cartoon network and netflix?
>>
>>88389425
He basically said Cartoon Network is run by a bunch of incompetent morons because Chowder kept moving all over the schedule and he never knew when new episodes were airing.

Which is total bullshit (Chowder consistently aired on Thursday nights for 95% of its run), but CN will probably point to that blog post of his if he ever tries to come back since he essentially took a massive shit aimed in their direction.
>>
>>88389425
He meant Netflix as a possible place where Carl might go after Nick.
>>
>>88389420
No. Part of the point of that episode was that it didn't matter where he came from. The message was, "it's okay not to know everything."
>>
>>88390057
Finally, someone who gets it. Every time I see someone ask about Ira Fingerman I still can't believe how badly they missed the point.
>>
>>88389498
Damn, way to shoot himself in the foot.

I find it kind of depressing in jobs like these you're never able to vent your frustrations unless you want to risk the thought of some fuckwad publishing it on a news site and burning your chance to join a network ever again. I mean, I don't know how industries like these work but this kind of thing has always been weird to me because it's some sort of pettiness.
>>
>when Dr. Roberts said "bones" and it sounded like boners
>>
File: jojofags pls go.jpg (547KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojofags pls go.jpg
547KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.