[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Casuals who think Shocker has electricity powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg (59KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
almostenjoyingmyanger.jpg
59KB, 606x508px
>Casuals who think Shocker has electricity powers
>>
>>88375467
Really? That's a bit of a surprise.
>>
File: 1435776906586.jpg (224KB, 700x578px) Image search: [Google]
1435776906586.jpg
224KB, 700x578px
>>88375467
Shocking, isn't it?
>>
he looks like an oven mitt. they should call him electro.
>>
>>88375467
I never understood how Shocker's powers really work. Is it some kind of vibration bullshit? Wouldn't that make him super OP against symbiontes?
>>
Also, people joke about his name because it has nothing to do with electricity, and that he should be called vibro man or the vibrator or something, but he's called the shocker because he creates Shockwaves with his gauntlets. No one ever said Herman was a super smart guy.
>>
File: 1480910809983.gif (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480910809983.gif
234KB, 400x400px
>>88375467
>He wastes his time caring about what casuals think
>>
>>88377664
I created a hero called the Vibrator.

He had a flash-like costume but bright pink with a blue zigzag going across the chest, had the power to basically do anything anything by vibrating molecules as long as could bullshit a reasoning via a line of classic pseudo-scientific comicbook dialog.

As a sidenote he's a hero thats really popular with the ladies.
>>
>>88377647
It is and it does.
>>
>>88375467
Why have you started two threads for this OP?
>>
>>88378019
You're pathetic.
>>
>>88377664
Shocker sounds better than the other names, plus he was smart enough to make the suit and gauntlets.

He's probably one of the villians with the most common sense.
>>
>>88377664

Why not "The Shaker"?
>>
>>88375467
Don't mock the Shocker!
>>
>>88375467
The worst part is seeing this happen on /co/.
>>
>>88375467
>>Casuals
A lot of /co/ users think it. Not that that contradicts you. Just saying--they're here.
>>
"I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me."

Jeremiah 33:8
>>
I thought they changed it so that he did have actual powers now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.