[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ORIGINAL "SPIDER-MAN 2"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1437355395471.jpg (412KB, 1021x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1437355395471.jpg
412KB, 1021x1400px
We dodged a bullet, /co/.

>Two years after Norman Osborn's death, Peter Parker and Harry Osborn are living together, but Harry soon begins experiencing nightmares and hallucinations, and decides to move back to Osborn Manor, forcing Peter to relocate to a rundown apartment.

>Meanwhile, Mary-Jane Watson is estranged from Peter and struggling with her acting career. She develops a relationship with Dr. Otto Octavius, the scientist who created the genetically-modified spiders that he theorizes gave Spider-Man his powers. Octavius has also created four mechanical arms and a "pacer chip" coded to Spider-Man's DNA, that could reverse his powers.

>Obsessed with revenge, Harry puts a $10 million bounty on Spider-Man's head through the Daily Bugle, turning the entire city against him. Octavius becomes addicted to the endorphin needed to endure the pain of being connected to the arms, and begins being influenced by then. He spirals out of control after being mugged during a date with MJ, viciously beating the crooks and going on a rampage, forcing Peter to intervene. In the ensuing fight, Octavius's arms are fused to his spine, for which Spider-Man is blamed. Tired of the constant persecution, Peter steals the pacer chip and injects it in himself, supressing his powers and allowing him to have a normal life. Spider-Man's disappearance causes Harry to further spiral into insanity.
>>
>>88355453
Yeah heard about a love triangle involving doc ock early in development, but jesus
>>
>>88355453
>Tired of the constant persecution, Peter steals the pacer chip and injects it in himself, supressing his powers and allowing him to have a normal life.

I think I can see where the "Peter loses his powers" plot of the film came from.
>>
>>88355453
Source?
Of course there's no source. /co/ will still eat this shit up.
>>
>>88355814
This draft also explains exactly why Peter is in such a crummy living situation.
>>
>>88355931
Look up "Michael Chabon's Spider-Man 2".
>>
>>88356291
I don't have anything but my word to mark how fucking clever your comment was
>>
File: Doctor Octopus.jpg (187KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Octopus.jpg
187KB, 640x757px
>Octavius escapes, hellbent on revenge, and volunteers to kill Spider-Man in exchange for the $10 million, but fails to drawn Spider-Man out of hiding. When Harry reneges on their deal, Octavius kidnaps both him and MJ to lure Spider-Man into a trap. Upon learning of their capture, Peter carves the chip out of his arm with a butcher knife and becomes Spider-Man once again.

>Spider-Man confronts Octavius at an abandoned warehouse, but is overpowered and his identity is exposed to MJ and Harry. Octavius conspires to kill Spider-Man and extract his spinal fluid, which Octavius believes can be used as a cure for his deteriorating health. MJ appeals to Octavius's humanity, and he momentarily falters, allowing Spider-Man to escape.

>Octavius experiences a nervous breakdown and lashes out, damaging the building's foundations in the process, before Spider-Man subdues him. As it begins to crumble, Spider-Man rescues MJ and Harry, and attempts to save Octavius as well, but Octavius, in a brief lapse of sanity, realizes the monster he's become and elects to stay behind and die.

>Peter and MJ reunite, but Harry bitterly accuses Peter of killing his father and renounces his friendship to both and returns to Osborn Manor, where he's further tormented by visions that lead him to his father's secret lair and the revelation that Norman was the Green Goblin.

>Meanwhile, MJ helps Peter back to his apartment to tend to his wounds, where they declare their feelings for each other and decide to pursue a relationship, despite all the dangers it might lead to.
>>
>>88355814
Why did Pete lost his powers in the film anyway?
>>
>>88357223
They don't give an actual reason but heavily imply it's his self-doubt that was inwardly suppressing them. Flimsy as that sounds, I like that it at least gave him an introspective character arc.
>>
>>88357223
Too stressed out and distracted with his personal life so it was fucking with his powers. When he regained his resolution his powers returned.
>>
>>88357223
Kinda like how stress can cause hair loss. The mind is a powerful thing.
>>
Spider-Cuck
Spider-Cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.