[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What episode did Peggy Hill go too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: flat stanley .jpg (132KB, 1016x764px) Image search: [Google]
flat stanley .jpg
132KB, 1016x764px
What episode did Peggy Hill go too far?
>>
When she killed a man.
>>
when she blew up the mega lo mart
>>
>>88355253

Pygmalion

She did it to save Luanne.
>>
>>88355285
how about when she tried to kill Randy Travis?
>>
>>88355329
Like any of us wouldn't kill Randy Travis if we got the chance.
>>
When she castrated Bobby
>>
>>88355645
I feel relatively certain that did not happen.
>>
The one where she was a woman.
>Booya!
>>
The one where she told Cotton to die and he did
>>
That one where she kidnapped a kid from a 3rd world country, and smuggled her back to america
>>
>>88355329
she did nothing wrong
>>
Jo-HOOOOOONNNNN Redcorn.
>>
>>88361501
Pe-EEEEEEEEEEEEGGY Hill
>>
>>88361545
Jo-HOOOOOOOOOONNNNN Redcorn.
>>
>>88362600
puh-HEEEEEEEGY
hill
>>
>>88355045
that episode where she's such a shit teacher she poses as a nun to get a job to teach kids poorly. Then her guilt somehow manifests as hank working for satan when all he did was try to get her worthless ass a job

or the episode where her insecurities stomp on Bobby's dreams
>>
>>88355045
That time she told Hank she had premarital sex with that gay guy.
>>
That time she didn't die from jumping out of a plane.
>>
>>88355045
Spa-peggy and Meatballs
>>
the episode she was born
>>
>>88362762
That episode makes me mad
>>
When she convinced dale joseph had comitted suicide when he was really just at a sleep-over with bobby.
>>
>>88356034
>not HO YEAH!
>>
The episode where she becomes an au pair for a Mexican actor & assumes that they were going to have an affair.
>>
>>88355045
A better question would be if there even is an episode where Peggy didn't go to far.
>>
Objectively the episode where she steals the turkey because Hank and Bobby were getting along.
>>
>>88355329
That one was justified
>>
The cooking episode.

What an outright cunt
>>
any episode in which she attempted to speak spanish
>>
>>88355045

Thanksgiving

She panicked because - and forgive me here because this word is perfect - sheee thought Bobby cucked her and she ruined everything and had no consequences to face
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.