[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trolls Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1214.png (166KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.png
166KB, 260x384px
I fucking need /co/'s thoughys and opinions on this movie.
Lay it on me. I liked the art style.
>>
>>88348601
its alright
>>
>>88348601
>anon can't form his own opinions or thoughts

Pretty funny tbqh.
>>
Honestly, the first teaser was so fucking awful that the first proper trailer seemed miles better in comparison.
>>
It was ok. Not Dreamworks worst. The art style and 2 lead characters really did help it, and shockingly, the covers of the songs were good.
>>
>Troll farts on picture to cover it with sparkles
It completely lost me with that
>>
Gorgeous, fun movie. It's weird o say, but probably one of the few Dreamworks movies I'd watch multiple times.
>>
>>88348601
Not the Trolls movie I was hoping for
>>
I thought it was funny. I had low expectations. Somehow this mofo became my 4 year old's favorite movie of the year.
>>
>>88348601
It's shit
>>
>Got dragged along to see it
>I lost my shit at the "Hello Darkness My Old Friend" and "Clint Eastwood" parts

6/10
>>
>>88351703
Clint Eastwood had me smiling like an idiot. I did not expect it.
>>
>>
Poppy was doable.
Does anyone has the Poppy pantyshots?
>>
>>88348935
I feel the same tbqh

I mean, compare an actual description of what the movie will show vs. WATCH ME WHIP WATCH ME NAE NAE
>>
Anna Kendrick has done the best version of Sound of Silence.
>>
Loved the visual style, especially the Bergen's 70s interiors. It had a lot of dumb kid humor but it fit the lightheartedness of it, and the music choices were much better than I'd expected. Any soundtrack with Gorillaz and Justice is a winner to me.

Overall, a pleasant surprise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.