[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Falcon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: 457860-falcon550.jpg (108KB, 415x550px) Image search: [Google]
457860-falcon550.jpg
108KB, 415x550px
How do we fix Falcon?
>>
Get him to ntr you by making him shag ur mum
>>
>>88343895

make him white
lose shield
bald head
make spandex suite completely green
>>
Get him a better costume
>>
>>88343895
This has been the best 15 years for the Falcon. Highest exposure ever.
>>
Make him exactly like MCU Falcon, maybe make him white.
>>
put him on a list of C-Listers and acknowledge his rich history and make sure he's not Nick Spencer's mouthpiece.
>>
>>88344039
I mean list of C-Listers
>>
>>88343895
Make him Captain America.
>>
>>88343895
Don't debut him as Captain America during the event where everyone turns into a giant asshole, and avoid giving his character a negative tone at the outset.
>>
>>88343895
Make him a Hispanic human/vampire-Falcon hybrid mutate
>>
>>88344297
Fuck you, Captain /pol/try was great.
>>
>>88344039
>make sure he's not Nick Spencer's mouthpiece.
Pretty much this above all else.
>>
>>88343895
But he's good?
>>
>>88343895
Get rid of the bird talking
Copy MCU costume.
Don't make him cap. He has wings on his arms. It just looks awkward.
Keep him black.
>>
>>88344484
>Get rid of the bird talking
talking to birds is cool
>>
>>88343895
Well just don't make him a pimp

What retard thought that was a sensible retcon?

>>88344484
No keep the bird talking power.

Then give him his bird sidekick Redwing but also the drone from the MCU version (call it Metalwing).
But have Redwing be super jealous & dismissive of the robot and nudge it aside whenever they are lined up together, also fuck with it when Falcon isn't watching.
>>
>>88344484

>Get rid of the bird talking

What? Why?

I get why it's not in the MCU considering the tech operator thing they've pushed with that version, but that's not the comic version of Falcon.

One doesn't have to follow the other.
>>
>>88343895
Make him fat, his flight will then have a limited duration.
>>
>>88343895
Give him an alien tech symboite armor

Like Blue Beetle

Call him Red Falcon
>>
>>88343895
Make him Anthony Mackie.
>>
>>88343895
Probably keep his Captain Falcon supportive cast.
Would probably make him deal with a little of both the urban and the spy side of Marvel with him.
Try to flesh out other terrorist groups outside of HYDRA and AIM.
Use the Ultimate/MCUWinter Soldier design, but occasionally use his classic design.
Keep the bird talking. No, actually, further expand that and turn Falcon into a straight up Disney princess that can evoke birds and shit.
Develop elements from the 70's Kirby's Captain America run.
Probably had to deal with mexican Falcon, I guess?
>>
>>88343895
I think he's fine the way he is. Once he inevitably stops being Captain America, I think fans will be more willing to accept him.
>>
Make him as fun as his MCU counterpart
>>
>>88344738
>Black Falcon
>>
I think Sam's fine the way he is right now.

He's the politically activist Cap, which jives with his character, whereas Bucky was more of the brooding darker Cap, and Steve is the 'above politics' Cap.

They all work in different ways. All legacy heroes should do well to make themselves stand out from their predecessors.
>>
>>88344939
/thread/ as fuck.
>>
Make him more like Anthony Mackie, and give him some kind of ranged weapons, for starters. (Throwing discs, I guess? Birdarangs?)
>>88344614
>Then give him his bird sidekick Redwing but also the drone from the MCU version (call it Metalwing).
>But have Redwing be super jealous & dismissive of the robot and nudge it aside whenever they are lined up together, also fuck with it when Falcon isn't watching.
That'd be hilarious, actually.
>>88344939
>Use the Ultimate/MCUWinter Soldier design, but occasionally use his classic design.
Nah. I think they had the right idea with his Captain America look; the goggles work pretty well. Something similar to what he has at the moment, but in white/red/gold could look good, and maybe make his wings more similar to the MCU version (where they can either connect to his arms or be separate).
>>
>>88344939
>No, actually, further expand that and turn Falcon into a straight up Disney princess that can evoke birds and shit.
What if we make him Animal Man, but for birds? He's already got the psychic bird link, it wouldn't be hard to expand that.
>>
>>88344614
The origin he's got now is workable, but I'd personally add the MCU origin to the mix and shuffle some things around.

>>88344939
Make Mexi-Falcon his Kate Bishop.
>>
>>88344939
>Keep the bird talking. No, actually, further expand that and turn Falcon into a straight up Disney princess that can evoke birds and shit.
But he already does that, all the time.
>>
So, there's no reasonable scientific definition of "dinosaur" that doesn't include all modern birds as well. Has there ever been a Falcon story involving him taking control of an army of dinosaurs? Because that would be amazing.
>>
>>88345357
Eh, its too much like writers trying too hard to make Aquaman hardcore as a counter to the Superfriends stigma, by saying since all life evolved from the oceans he can use his sealife commanding powers to control people too.
>>
>>88345497

>by saying since all life evolved from the oceans he can use his sealife commanding powers to control people too.

Ah, Magneto Syndrome.
>>
I'm pretty happy with where he's at right now.
>>
>>88345497
Eh, maybe. I dunno; dinosaurs are so closely related to birds that I think it'd make sense and not be power-creep-y to have him able to connect to them.
Also, they're fucking dinosaurs. He'd barely ever have the opportunity to use it, unlike Aquaman mind control.
>>
>>88345357
There's not a lot of opportunities for him to control dinosaurs, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>88345854
There's plenty of opportunities, like whenever the heroes travel to the Savage Land, or whenever Sauron pops up in New York and starts turning people into dinosaurs, or when Kang travels through time and unleashes an army of dinosaurs
>>
>>88344939
>Try to flesh out other terrorist groups outside of HYDRA and AIM.
This. I want more WESPE, and I want it now!
>>
>>88343895
Make him a Captain and give him a car.
>>
>>88347194
He's already a Captain tho
>>
>>88344939
>>88347001
>Falcon on an international tour of supervillain groups, meeting the local heroes on the way
I'd read it.
>>
>>88343942
Make him hate Spider-Man, too.
>>
>>88344939
Oh, and also:
A big fight with The Vulture.
Why? I dunno, the idea just sounds cool.
>>
Make him Falcon again
>>
>>88351227
#MakeSamFalconAgain
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.