[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant he just kill the Joker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 20

File: Batman_234.png (1MB, 792x989px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_234.png
1MB, 792x989px
Why cant he just kill the Joker?
>>
>>88343531
Because he is a fictional character with no agency and a slave to what writers and editorials want
>>
Joker killed wrong Robin.
>>
You'll understand when you grow up
>>
>>88343531
Because he's just as nuts. The only thing separating the two is the killing part. Once Bruce steps over the line he knows he wouldn't be able to stop.
>>
Not this thread again, go read some comics before you post again.
>>
>>88343531
Get with the memes son, you should've asked why he doesn't rape the Joker.
>>
File: 1479413062621.png (686KB, 607x625px) Image search: [Google]
1479413062621.png
686KB, 607x625px
>>88343531
A compelling idea but I think rape would be a better solution, that's just my opinion though
>>
>>88343531
bad writters who keep insisting on the ethics code bullshit
>>
File: joker death.jpg (135KB, 999x772px) Image search: [Google]
joker death.jpg
135KB, 999x772px
>>88343531
But he did once.
>>
>>88343919
what comics?
>>
File: Dark_knight_returns.jpg (27KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_knight_returns.jpg
27KB, 300x450px
>>88344641
It was also adapted in animation.
>>
>>88344641
jla: the nail, and probably somewhere else, but not in dkr
>>
>>88344641
He didn't kill him in that
Don't fall for it
>>
>>88343634
Canonically one of the three reasons.

He's rightly afraid that once he crosses that line he'd just murder spree villains and fuck up anyone that gets in his way as much as he needs to to kill his next victim.

He's also a vindictive son of a bitch that likes seeing his enemies suffer in defeat and he's paranoid that Gotham specific enemies would just be replaced by something worse because deep down he knows the city is built on a hell mouth (or deep down he knows he's in a comic and that's how that shit works).
>>
>>88343531
are you the same shill that posted this on /tv/ as well?
>>
>>88344683
>>88344711
He push the Joker to kill himself, same shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Pa-Ff-NXA
>>
File: won'tsave.gif (208KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
won'tsave.gif
208KB, 450x254px
>>88344714
He also has stopped others from killing the Joker. He could just let someone else do it.
>>
>>88343531
Why cant he just rape the Joker?
>>
>>88343531
Because then Jason would come home, and he's already turned his room into a gym, and it would just be awkward. So Gotham must suffer instead.
>>
>>88343531
He can if he want to, he just doesn't want to.
>>
>>88344798
It's the same problem if he lets someone else do it, in that he's sending a message to Gotham that "it's okay, I'll let you kill someone if it's the right time/right person." Which leads to a ton of gray area.
>>
>>88345836
you can't rape the willing
>>
>>88345874
Awww. So, Batman isn't killing the Joker because he wants to protect Jason's feeling? What a great dad.
>>
>>88344798
I love that scene, and Its only really possible in a cinematic continuity where everyone knows "this is nolans version" and he doesnt need to keep villains around for an infinite number of new stories. Too bad the nolan trilogy suffers from trying to be so huge and grand and blockbuster when batman would work better with a slow burn (see, the first hour of batman begins)
>>
>>88344641
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw
>>
Why can't he just kill the Batman?
>>
>>88346747
>he wants to protect his gym
Fix'd that for you
>>
>>88347143
B-but there are so many rooms in the manor!
>>
Remember when Batman stopped Frank from Franking The Joker?
Batman sucks.
>>
>>88347166
Would you believe that 90% of them are just filled with TV screens playing POV footage of batman kicking a particular rogue's ass on loops?
>>
File: Batman-Endgame.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Endgame.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>88343531
>>
>>88347182

Didn't he once actually saved the Joker from getting executed.

Good god is Batman such a shitty superhero.
>>
I can understand Batman's fragile position as a trusted vigilante in Gotham's system and needing to protect it by not resorting to that, even if he wants to
A better question is why literally anyone else won't kill the Joker. A vengeful cop? A paranoid villian?
>>
>>88347257
Because he's just so DAMAGED. He's so crazy and unpredictable they're all too scared to do it. Or something.
>>
>>88345874
Silly anon, Jason's room is still there and kept clean for Jason.

Batman can't kill the Joker because he's Jason other father and won't let the dream of all three of them living happily together die.
>>
>>88347225
Has immortal Joker been retconned yet?

That was completely fucking stupid and shit all over Red Hood.
>>
>>88344749
It pisses me off that he selectively kills the men in that tunnel of love
>>
File: wppzwoaq7w8x[1].jpg (34KB, 471x593px) Image search: [Google]
wppzwoaq7w8x[1].jpg
34KB, 471x593px
>>88347288
mfw I make a mother freak out
>>
>>88347292
>Batman wants to be with The Joker and Jason as a happy family
Poor Batsy, now I understand his reasons better and even sympathize with them. Though, it will be Jason's worst nightmare
>>
>>88343531
Because in most incarnations he does not kill.
>>
>>88344714
The second one is stupid bullshit concocted by Snyder in Death of the Family and should be ignored.
>>
>>88347417
Don't worry, anon. All the three of them will live happily ever after in Arkham!
>>
>>88347484
What's their small family will be called tho? And can Duela join too?
>>
File: duel_0023.jpg (829KB, 641x990px)
duel_0023.jpg
829KB, 641x990px
>>88343531
This is pretty much the only reason that matters.
>>
>>88347460
>The second one is stupid bullshit concocted by Snyder in Death of the Family and should be ignored.
I'm pretty sure I didn't get any of them from Death of the Family, but I could be mistaken.
>>
>>88347655
I'm not saying you have to kill h-Nevermind, he'd just replace the frostbitten limbs with cyborg parts
>>
>>88347655
>I believe in the absolute sacredness of human life
Which is why I will go out of my way to ensure that a mass murderer will be able to end and destroy more lives in the future, because those lives don't matter.
>>
>>88343531
Why don't you? Do it yourself, loser.
>>
>>88347731
Absolute sacredness, m8. He'd risk lives later to save lives now.
>>
>>88347342
He should have killed half me and half women and then talked about the new couples he's making or "you weren't right with each other anyway" or something.
>>
>>88347342
He kills every man and woman in the tunnel he comes across except the first woman.

You straight up see a woman's floating corpse and several women go down.
>>
>>88347756
No, he'd absolutely 100% condemn countless lives in the future to save one life now. He gives no shits about the victims. Fuck Batman. Fuck him to death.
>>
>>88347812
Give this man a job, DC.
>>
>>88347841
Why the fuck is it the guy that absolutely doesn't want to kill's job to murder the insane clown between all the inmates and guards in Arkham and every law enforcement professional and random citizen between the captured Joker and Arkham?

He's condemning jack shit cause it isn't his job to pass judgment or carry out sentences.
>>
>>88347841
>psychopath kills people
>must be the police's fault
>>
>>88347893
He's actively saving the Joker's life. This will directly lead to people dying because the Joker does that. Batman knows this. He does it knowing those people's lives will be lost and he could stop it but he won't because muh morals.
Fuck. Him.
>>
>>88347893
Then he should stop being a faggot and actually LET others kill the Joker instead of actively going out of his way to save his husbando.
>>
>>88347756
>risk
The MO of most of his villains is to kill people and then have him solve the case. Every recurring villain he chooses to leave alive or stop others killing is another group of people he's condemned to death.
You can argue that it's not his job to execute people, but it isn't his job to assault and arrest them either, but apparently that illegal activity is okay.
He could have killed almost all of them in self-defence if moral/legal justification were really an issue.
>>
>>88347934
Looking at the context? Yes.
>>
>>88343531
Because if he does kill him, the Joker will still come back, he'll be resurrected or worse, turned into a fucking ghost and he won't be able to stop him.
>>
>>88347996
How do you figure that one out? it's not the police's job to kill people so that they won't hurt anyone else, hell it's not anyone's job. As a society we don't get to kill people for crimes they haven't committed, crimes that they might commit. That's some fucked up thinking you've got there dude.
>>
>>88347893
>>88347934

If I were a superhero and was fighting someone as bad as Joker or Carnage, I'd kill them right at the spot without second though. Would try to spare petty crooks though or at least give them a warning to stop being shits.

Authority can kiss my ass.
>>
>>88348061
Yes. I'm the one who's fucked up, because I want the problem of the Joker solved rather than letting him keep doing what he's doing. Which he will. Absolutely. The lives of his victims don't matter, only his does. I get it, Batman. You're gay for him.
>>
>>88347953
>>88347967
>murder is wrong
>I should let this guy murder this murderer because of that
Makes perfect sense

>>88347994
>Every recurring villain he chooses to leave alive or stop others killing is another group of people he's condemned to death.
It's not actually set in stone (in universe) that any of his villains will escape.
>You can argue that it's not his job to execute people, but it isn't his job to assault and arrest them either, but apparently that illegal activity is okay
It's his hobby
>He could have killed almost all of them in self-defence if moral/legal justification were really an issue.
Right, but he doesn't want to kill anyone.
>>
>>88348103
>Makes perfect sense
Math, dude.
>>
>>88348073
And you would be a monster, just as bad as Joker or Carnage, passing judgement over human life, choosing who gets to live and who gets to die. You'd be no superhero anon.
>>
>>88348097
Is everyone in Gotham gay for the Joker cause it seems like Arkham isn't that hard to get into or out of and nobody's done the deed yet.
>>
>>88348120
> just as bad as Joker or Carnage
This is so stupid. How is killing a mass murderer to stop them the same as killing random people for shits and giggles? Is jaywalking also the same as driving intro a crowd of people to kill them because in both instances you'd be choosing to act above the traffic laws?
>>
>>88348120
>just as bad as Joker or Carnage
Well meme'd.
>>
>>88348117
>applying math to logic
You poor deluded fool.
>>
>>88348097
Yes you're fucked up because you think murder is a solution. see the funny thing about these threads is everyone blames Batman and no one ever mentions how shitty the Gotham City prison service is. They're the real ones to blame for being utterly incapable of doing their job and keeping the Joker locked up.
>>
>>88343531
If you hate Batman so much, why not don't you stop creating threads about him?
>>
>>88348103
>the escaping villains thing
While true, even in-universe the batfamily is aware at this point that Arkham and other facilities aren't particularly secure, so locking them up is not really a defence for inaction.
>>
>>88348120

>And you would be a monster, just as bad as Joker or Carnage, passing judgement over human life, choosing who gets to live and who gets to die. You'd be no superhero anon.

I'd rather be a monster than an idiot who lets genuine monsters run around and kill people regularly.
>>
>>88348173
>Yes you're fucked up because you think murder is a solution.
And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.
>They're the real ones to blame for being utterly incapable of doing their job and keeping the Joker locked up.
Isn't the whole point of Batman's existence to take care of problems that the shitty system doesn't? He's a half-measure, man.
>>
>>88348210
You have to keep in mind that Batman is completely fucking insane, but he knows it.

Killing the Clown Prince of Crime only to unleash the Bat God of Death is not a step up in the long run.
>>
>>88347934
No, it's the psychopath's fault. Just teach crazy people not to kill.
>>
>>88348240
This.
>>
>>88348229
>And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.

but anon, infinity=infinity
>>
File: p20_18 copy.jpg (301KB, 1000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
p20_18 copy.jpg
301KB, 1000x1563px
>>
>>88348240
This is the closest thing to an actual defense I've seen.
>>88348259
And yet 1 is less than thousands. Amazing.
>>
>>88348012
Fucking this. Jason asking "Why don't you kill the Joker?!" when he, himself, is ACTUALLY FUCKING UNDEAD is full-on retarded.

Joker would either become a virus, like in Morrison's, or a ghost, or worst of all, he'd come back as a fucking Black Lantern.
>>
File: p20_19 copy.jpg (332KB, 1000x1573px) Image search: [Google]
p20_19 copy.jpg
332KB, 1000x1573px
>>88348265
>tfw your adoptive dad would rather risk killing you than seeing his clownfu dead
>>
>>88348229
>And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.
Life is life. No matter who it belongs to.
>>
>>88348240

Puninsher has been killing assholes for years and knows what he's doing is technically bad. Yet he always is more efficient at stopping crime and the rampant murder of innocents rather then sending them to a shitty jail again and again so they can escape for the 100th time.

Writers who have the "Killing is bad and makes you Hitler" are severely braindead.
>>
>>88348303
Then why are the lives of the victims so cheap to you? Why aren't they worth saving?
>>
>>88348297
Yeah, but recovery time from death is longer than the Joker is usually locked up.
>>
>>88348309
To be fair it doesn't seem Frank has made much of a dent in crime.
>>
>>88348342

I'd still trust him to protect me from criminals that Battard.
>>
The Squadron Supreme found a solution to crime that didn't require killing people. Why doesn't Batman use his mad science skillz to build a brainwashing machine?
>>
>>88343531
Why can't Batman just marry the Joker?
>>
>>88348073
Gee, this post sure looks familiar...
>run through desu
Oh wow.
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/88084662/#88085501
Holy shit edgelord, get a life, or at least find new ways of articulating your EDGY opinions. Or better yet, keep them to yourself. I know you're probably 14, but you'll eventually realize repeatedly saying "AUTHORITY CAN KISS MY ASS" isn't a fifth as cool as you think.
>>
>>88348309
1. Punisher isn't a psychotic ninja in a bat costume
2. Punisher will eat a bullet the second he accidentally kills a nontarget (and finds out about it, he's actually done this before)
3. Punisher tends to not fuck with actual supervillains
>>
>>88348322
Of course they are anon. I just said ALL life is valuable. All of it. No matter who you are victim or criminal you are worth saving. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?
>>
>>88348383
Because you're actively advocating for their deaths rather than saving them. It's confusing.
>>
>>88348378
4. Marvel will eventually asspull that the Punisher was actually hypnotized to be given his targets through suggestion by some sort of evil crime boss that just wanted to eliminate the competition and he's actually made the world a shittier place since he began operating.
>>
>>88348422
Uhh, no I'm not.
>>
>>88348363
Or why don't they just cultivate Black Mercy en masse and attach it to people like the Joker?
>>88348453
Yes you are. The Joker kills people. He will always keep doing it. You want him to live, and he will keep on doing it as long as he lives. You are advocating for the death of every single victim he'll ever have.
>>
Moral absolutism is one hell of a drug.
>>
File: Finesse.jpg (179KB, 743x692px) Image search: [Google]
Finesse.jpg
179KB, 743x692px
>>88343531
>>
>>88348475
>Yes you are. The Joker kills people. He will always keep doing it. You want him to live, and he will keep on doing it as long as he lives. You are advocating for the death of every single victim he'll ever have.
That is insane logic anon, you are insane.
>>
>>88347967
Fucking Dixon
>>
>>88343531
I refuse to beleive he has never killed anyone on accident

smashign peopls heads into walls and throwing them into crates that could have anything in them

Someone has gotten impaled on something or suffered severe brain damage leading to death resulting from injuries

Even a broken limb can cause death if it results in a fatty embolism and he has broken thousands of limbs

Someone has died
>>
>>88348516
How is it insane? You know he's not going to stop. You know he's going to escape again. This is how it works. This is how it has always worked. Please explain to me how letting the Joker live does not lead to the deaths of his future victims?
>>
>>88348265
>>88348301
>using bad writing as a proof
>>
>>88348422
You act as though Batman controls Joker's actions though. I know you can argue some shit like 'WELL JOKER ONLY EXISTS TO COUNTER BATMAN" but that doesn't really work from an in-universe perspective, and when they do try to push it it comes off extra-wanky.

Batman is an individualist. It's why he decided to fight crime in his own singular way instead of joining the GCPD or FBI. It's why he considers members of the Justice League good people, even if they have their disagreements, but still has files on how to defeat them - he trusts individuals, not large groups.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions. If Batman found out that a cop had a chance to shoot Joe Chill the week before his parents were killed, he wouldn't hold that against the cop. It'd still be Joe Chill who decided to mug his parents, who decided to pull the trigger.

Our whole society is hinged on giving people the benefit of the doubt. Batman gives his insane villains the benefit of the doubt, that they might be cured or at least rendered harmless with rehabilitation, and in return Gordon gives him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't murdering criminals according to his whims.
>>
>>88348551
>You know he's not going to stop.
>You know he's going to escape again.
See, here's where you're argument falls apart. I don't know that. No one does. The human race is not psychic. We don't know what a person may or may not do in the future and we cannot be held responsible for the actions of another as if we did know what they were going to do. All life is valuable anon. And no one is irredeemable.
>>
>>88348625
>All life is valuable anon. And no one is irredeemable.
You don't actually think this, you're just baiting. You've gotta be. Nobody on earth could be this sheltered.
>>
>>88348551
>This is how it works. This is how it has always worked.
In any fictional universe this is the line of the crazy.
>>
>>88348658
>Anon is a good person
>must be baiting
>>
>>88348689
Naivety is not goodness.
>>
>>88348658
There are literally alternate universes where the Joker doesn't become a homicidal maniac so saying he's irredeemable kinda rings hollow.
>>
>>88343531
Because the majority of people don't want him to kill, if that was what people wanted he would be already a killer.

People want their heroes to not act like normal people, people still bitch about Optimus Prime killing Megatron after he put the planet in danger three times.
>>
>>88348711
>alternate universes
Ah yes. Those really help the people he kills.
>>
>>88348726
As often as cosmic interactions cause those deaths to be retconned, it kinda does
>>
>>88348709
>valuing human life
>must be naive
>>
>>88348475
>The Joker kills people. He will always keep doing it. You want him to live, and he will keep on doing it as long as he lives.
You don't know that. You only believe that because you have the benefit of knowing he's a fictional IP who only exists to make up Batman stories, and that most of those stories have life-or-death stakes to seem exciting, but from an in-universe perspective, there's no reason to think that, because Batman can't see the future (ignoring the Moebius Chair shit or Hack Snyder dreamwank). For all anyone in-universe knows, the Joker may eventually "go sane" - it's happened at least twice before, once when he thought he'd killed Batman, and once in JLA when the Martian Manhunter briefly fudged with his mind. Or he may just grow old and helpless in solitary confinement in Belle Rev. Or hell, maybe he'll just decide that murdering people is old hat and stop killing people again. Yes, again. That's happened before too.
>>
>>88348363
Someone please pay attention, I think this is a good idea and we should discuss the moral ramifications of it.
>>
>>88348726
Since they were still alive in those universes I guess it did.
>>
>>88348743
There's also the fact that there are apparently 3 jokers and you might kill the wrong one
>>
>>88348543
It's a suspension of disbelief thing.
>>
>>88348740
Somehow I get the feeling I'm the one who actually values human life here.
>>88348761
>hey bro, it doesn't matter your wife was killed, she's alive in an alternate universe!
Wow.
>>
>>88348756
>I think this is a good idea and we should discuss the moral ramifications of it.
Literally the second he completed the machine someone's girlfriend would get murdered and he'd have a superhero civil war on his hands.
>>
>>88348785
>Somehow I get the feeling I'm the one who actually values human life here.
Does the Joker have a human life?
>>
>>88348785
>hey bro, it doesn't matter your wife was killed, she's alive in an alternate universe!
We're using comic book logic here anon, not real life philosophical debate logic. When you're reading an alternative universe story you have to assume the original universe never existed. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>88348802
O-okay. Sorry.
>>
>>88348825
Do his victims?
>>88348826
>When you're reading an alternative universe story you have to assume the original universe never existed.
But that's not true at all, they crossover all the time.
>>
If he killed him, he couldn't potentially rape him in the future. C'mon, anon, get with it.
>>
>>88348852
>Do his victims?
No, they're already dead
>>
>>88347967
I would love to see/read a Punisher when he fights and kills the Joker.
>>
>>88348860
You can still rape a corpse, Jim. After all, it can't consent.
>>88348867
Well you sure care about human life, don't you?
>>
>>88348869
as if that two bit character could kill the Joker
>>
>>88348878
>Well you sure care about human life, don't you?
We aren't talking about letting people die to not kill the Joker. We're talking about either killing the Joker because he killed people or killing the Joker because he will probably kill more people, neither of which demonstrates a respect for life.

If you want an actual moral conundrum, why doesn't Batman just keep the Joker from killing more people?
>>
>>88343589
shut up kid
>>
>>88348852
>they crossover all the time.
But only in crossover stories, which is a whole other can of worms.
>>
>>88348927
>Batman follows the joker around 24/7.
>Punches him whenever he starts to commit a crime.
>>
>>88343531
He knows that death is meaningless.
He came back from the dead, so did Damian, Superman, Jason, Joker etc.

There's no point in killing someone.
>>
>>88348959
That'd actually probably be a constructive use of his time, but he could probably delegate it out to someone else.
>>
>>88349141
Fuck, he could probably pay Poison Ivy to make that her day job.
>>
>>88343531
considering it's Batman if he killed the Joker it would be used just for more drama with the batfamily turning on him, Gordon stopping working with him and the JL saying he has gone over the line and is ruining their public image
>>
>>88349178
Has the League ever done a single god damn thing for Batman?
>>
>>88349276
they try to kill him every month too
>>
>>88348516
>it's insane to draw a conclusion based on a large amount of existing data which supports that conclusion and never contradicts it
You're an idiot.
>>
>>88349276
They helped clean up Gotham after the kaiju attack, which was nice of them.
>>
Without getting into comic book logic, I will explain, because I feel like it today.

It's illogical to take responsibility for another man's actions. The deaths the Joker causes are his fault and his fault alone. If Batman takes responsibility for those deaths, logically he should take responsibility for EVERY murder, because he could prevent them by just exterminating all criminals.

When Batman says he "wouldn't be able to stop killing" if he crossed that line, he doesn't mean that he would literally lose control of himself, he means that if he uses that logic to justify killing the Joker, he would have to kill the Penguin and Riddler and so on or else he's a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>88349387
Did they somehow inadvertantly cause the kaiju attack?

Also I thought Godzilla was in Marvel, not DC.
>>
>>88349387
>save the city from giant monsters
>JL only shows ups after to clean the place and be loved by the people
>now people are protesting against Batman because of the monster attack

Why does he even bother
>>
>>88349396
>When Batman says he "wouldn't be able to stop killing" if he crossed that line, he doesn't mean that he would literally lose control of himself,
No, that's exactly what he means. He's fucking psychotic and does exactly fucking that in at least a couple elseworlds.
>>
>>88343531
Because corporate owned characters are never allowed to progress in any way.
>>
>>88348785
>Somehow I get the feeling I'm the one who actually values human life here.
>posting on a Laotian religious tracts bulletin board
Uh-huh. Look dude, not that anon, but you can stop trying to claim the moral high ground. You're talking about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Do you get equally as worked up about, say, blaming Will Graham or Clarice Starling for all the people Hannibal has eaten? Or blame Sherlock Holmes for the countless people whose lives have been ruined by Moriarty? Do you get LIVID with anger that the people of Crystal Lake haven't decided to lumber the forest, drain the lake and institute a county-wide ban on hockey masks? Because it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>88349434
>YUH-HUH BECAUSE ELSEWORLDS
Great argument there.
>>
>>88348328
It... actually really isn't? I know there have been times when they actually went YEARS between Joker stories, and nowadays a comic book death lasts what, a fortnight?
>>
>>88343531
Because he has to rape him first.
>>
>>88350385
Maybe
>>
>>88347306
That same damn event revealed it was all horseshit. It was a magic element that gave him a healing factor (which he only found after Death of the Family) and creative use of Photoshop to fuck with Gordon.
>>
>>88345836
Do you want the Joker to get even more unstable and homicidal, nigga?
>>
Might as well post this here too, seems appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfH3bDPNGHw
>>
>>88351214
Thank you
>>
>>88348240
I want to see this alternate universe.
>>
>>88352270
Same
>>
File: Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-002.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-002.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-003.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-003.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-004.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-004.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
File: Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-005.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Manhunter (2004-2009) 002-005.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>88354721
Batman did nothing wrong
>>
>>88354733
>dream up some excuse to not do your part
>blame it on the man

Classic women
>>
>>88354773
True
>>
<2016
</co/ still doesn't get Batman character
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.