[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was the better Suicide Squad movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 936x760px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 936x760px
Which was the better Suicide Squad movie?
>>
The one without the gratuitous Joker appearance.
>>
>>88332797
they both had their strengths and weaknesses, I preferred the animated version because of King Shark, but I like the characterizations (however sparse) better in the live action one.
>>
>>88332797
The animated one had a more befitting mission
>>
>>88332858
So neither?

>>88332797
The live-action film by a hair, but they were both underwhelming. Suicide Squad at least didn't bombard the viewers with Batman.
>>
>>88333067
I agree with that
>>
>>88332797
Despite shitting the bed in the third act, Assault on Arkham is still the better movie. It actually understood the purpose of the squad and didnt try and pull the "muh family" nonsense
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
I liked how Deadshot gave zero fucks about the Joker and when threatened basically said, "Fucking do it, faggot."

I loved seeing someone take the piss out of the Joker.
>>
ice waifu > dirt waifu
>>
>>88337155
THIS.
>>
File: 1476551026085.png (261KB, 680x552px) Image search: [Google]
1476551026085.png
261KB, 680x552px
>tfw frost and shark can never get married
Fuck you Waller
>>
>>88337155
I like how Harley is the one who gets the spotlight but god-fucking-damn Killer Frost.
>>
I liked El Diablo in the Live Action. I marked the fuck out when he went full Aztec Flame God.
>>
>>88332797
Right. Neal McDonough, Hynden Walch, and Troy Baker much better as Deadshot, Harley, and the Joker.
>>
>>88332797
Left is not based on a video game so it wins by default.
>>
>>88337093
Well, he has a death wish. Something that has always been a huge part of his character, that the fuckawful live action movie decided to get rid of.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.