[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>human crocodile appears >it ain't me starts playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>human crocodile appears
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
What is the purpose of this thread?
>>
>>88330934
Dank Memes.
>>
>>88330817
Whether it's Vietnam or the sewers, you'll see some shit.
>>
>>88330817
Fortunate Son*
>>
File: 8e456e165b57f5f701520a5a283136b1.jpg (504KB, 1398x1387px) Image search: [Google]
8e456e165b57f5f701520a5a283136b1.jpg
504KB, 1398x1387px
>Australian bank robber appears
>AC/DC starts playing
suicide squad's soundtrack is way better than guardians of the galaxy's
>>
>>88333424
dad, get the fuck out of 4chan, you're embarrassing me
>>
>>88333424
>suicide squad's soundtrack is way better than guardians of the galaxy's
I liked Suicide Squad, the the gratuitous usage of pop music, especially in moments that made absolutely no sense to use it, was pretty shit.
>>
>>88333542
Turn down that fucking nigger music!!!
>>
>>88333662
It's like they tried to cover up reshoots, rewrites and half an hour of bad pacing with a really expensive soundtrack or something.
You can almost SMELL the committee-style decision making bullshit when it comes to this movie.

>"You know what'a popular? Famous soundtracks in movies. Let's add this one in there. In every single scene. Because if there's more of them people will love it more right?"

God what a bunch of morons.
The problem with producers is that they THINK they are creative and feel the need to express this supposed creativity when all they actually need to do is pay the goddamn bill.
>>
>>88333424
Yeah, shame like most everything else in that movie was fucking shit
>>
>>88333888
You can ALMOST see a good movie underneath all that extra shit slapped on because some asshat with a fat wallet thinks it's what the people want and will give them a more successful film.
>>
>>88333542
I'll get off 4chan when you get off your ass, get a job, and stop being such a disapointment to your mother and I.
>>
>>88333662
Maybe, but dirty deeds playing during Diggers intro was perfect
>>
>>88333712
>>88334399
Fuck you guys! I hate having two dads, gays shouldn't adopt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.