[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAPTAIN MARVEL AND THOR RAGNAROK LEAKED FOOTAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: captainmarv.jpg (398KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
captainmarv.jpg
398KB, 2048x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKMcAETazGQ

What do you guys think about that?
>>
>people cheering for Carol fucking Danvers
Wow, fake as shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure I've heard that beginning part and seen some of that footage in a million different of these "leak" videos.

Fake as balls.
>>
>>88328282
They cheered for Red Wing in comic con footage

A tacticool version of a bird
>>
>>88328223
Why would even waste time posting this?
>>
>>88328347
I would have been way more hype for Redwing if it was actually Redwing.
>>
>>88328223
Wow is that a terrible fake
>>
>>88328223
Wow
That was absolutely fucking nothing
Just some shots of stuff flying, people running and a fanservicey scene of Carol
>>
>>88328472
It's also fake as shit
>>
>>88328223
>>Trailer
>>Not cutting to black every few seconds
When will they ever learn?
>>
>>88328223
>Getting excited for things

What a bunch of faggots
>>
Someone grab it before they take it down.
>>
Fake. They took the old phase 3 announcement and edited video on to it. Clapping looks like a greenscreen effect.
>>
>>88328675
>Someone grab it before they take it down.

It's fake
>>
>>88328223
Where did they get the Brie Larson footage from it it's fake?
>>
That better be fake.
>>
I dont even think the filming of Captain Marvel has even started
>>
Op you think you really pulled some slick shit, don't you
>>
>>88328223
I mean, I think it's real, but cheering for that? It was fucking nothing
>>
wow, that's the fakest fake trailer I've ever seen, didn't even try to edit it properly, fuck you OP
>>
>>88329123
In what world would you even consider this being legit?
>>
>>88328223
>that shit fade in and fade out on the cheers
That should be the dead giveaway that it's fake. Also showing a woman in her underwear. That's so not up to Marvel's progressive SJW standards.
>>
>>88329675
It hasn't. They don't have much of a cast yet.

I can totally see a Ragnarok leak of some footage coming out since we're under a year out from release. However, there is actually legitimately no chance of Captain Marvel footage being out yet. They aren't even in pre-production.
>>
>>88329755
>Also showing a woman in her underwear
IM2
>>
>>88329755
aren't there underwear scenes in Agents of SHIELD?

aren't there a bunch in the Netflix shows?
>>
>>88329788
That was before the SJWs though.
>>
File: fake as fuck.png (241KB, 628x360px) Image search: [Google]
fake as fuck.png
241KB, 628x360px
>>88328839
>Where did they get the Brie Larson footage from it it's fake?

They poorly photoshopped her head on. She's got a damn giraffe neck.
>>
File: Carol Danvers83.jpg (226KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
Carol Danvers83.jpg
226KB, 500x607px
>>88328223
Ponytail, sleeve-less, and fighting a big Independence Day ship are choices I can respect.
>>
>>88329770
>I can totally see a Ragnarok leak of some footage coming out

We've already seen a glimpse Tessa Thompson as Valkyire on-set.
>>
Fake as shit, they cheered at the wrong cue times, and was that an X-COM 2 cover art ayylium?

Also, which comic con is this from? SDCC, NYCC?
>>
Brie is filming Infinity War now (they're doing both parts at once) with the rest of the Avengers/GOTG cast - even though Carol will only be in part 2. They'll probably be filming the Cap Marvel movie sometime late next year or 2018.

First thing we'll ever likely to see of her in costume is probably a leaked photo from the Infinity War sets. Her trailer won't be out till late 2018.
>>
>>88331851
I think you're right but I would bet on an appearance in part 1 though. And the trailer might come by mid (most likely before September) 2018 desu considering the release in March 2019
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.