[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This wasn't bad, there have been worse Marvel movies this year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This wasn't bad, there have been worse Marvel movies this year
>>
>>88319283
Don't know about this year as I haven't seen any, but it was certainly better than either Thor flick.
>>
>>88319300
True
>>
>>88319300
I'd say it was about on par with the Thors.
>>
>>88319283
>This wasn't bad
Yeah it was.

Kingpin was literally the only worthwhile thing in this piece of shit
>>
>>88319283
Evanescence and that playground scene costed the movie a lot of points, but I think it was pretty good, yeah.

The scene in which he's getting ready to rest after a night of beating up criminals, and he hears that hooker getting murdered without being able to stop it is pretty great. It really does a good job to establish Matt's inner torment at the time.

Also, I liked that the extra scenes added some of the courtroom aspect the movie lacked and the Netflix series just falls short of showing.
>>
>>88319760
Yeah, there really is no defending the playground dance fight
>>
The soundtrack wasn't as bad as the Amazing Spider-Man movies
>>
Heard the director's cut makes the movie decent.
Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>88319535
>Kingpin was literally the only worthwhile thing in this piece of shit
And he was BTFO by the new Kingpin.
>>
WAKE ME UP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.