[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IvX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (105KB, 813x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 813x428px
http://www.cbr.com/x-position-charles-soule-x-men-inhumans/
>To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…
So a giant death cloud the size of Austraila that constantly travels around the globe forcing Mutants out of homes in terror is the same as a peanut allergy......and Cyclops was wrong for destroying a peanut of death and we are suppos to side with the Killer Peanut Supporters.
>>
Soule is deranged and believes in special exceptions for illegal immigrants, like the Inhumans.
>>
>>88319144
Eat shit, mutie. I love peanuts.
>>
It doesn't have the size of Australia. Why are you lying?
>>
>>88319144
Muh heritage though
>>
>>88319313
Dumbo pls.
>>
>>88319144
This is the worst excuse to keep a deathcloud around. And this guy's a lawyer.
>>
File: inhumans.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>88319144
I hope that whenever soule open his mouth someone brings that stupid peanut analogy
>Killer Peanut Supporters
yep, I'm calling the inhumans that way from now on
>>
File: IVX-001-006.jpg (217KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
IVX-001-006.jpg
217KB, 864x1311px
>>88319345
>>
>throw away some peanuts
>be vaporized in cold blood for doing so
>go down in history as Hitler
>>
>>88319899
what is Beast doing among the X-men? I thought he became an honorary shithuman
>>
>a huge storm of contaminated peanuts surges across the earth's surface, killing those with peanut allergies and even occasionally those that don't through sheer force
>clearly it is wrong to stop this storm
>>
>>88319144
>hiroshima was just peanut allergy, Japanese were wrong to lose
I bet they'd use the same allegory with French terrorism too.
>>
>>88320025
He went NOPE when he overheard they were only holding him for PR reasons and planned to wipe out the mutants so they couldn't stop the cloud.
>>
File: musing the question eternal.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
musing the question eternal.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>88319144
Why doesn't somebody just an infinity stone or a cosmic cube and make the cloud not harmful to mutants?
>>
>>88319493
clearly he wasn't a very good one if he's writing comics now
>>
>>88319984
>it wasn't even you who threw the peanuts away
>it was your ex making a hologram from her mind
>>
>>88320105
Furball doesn't appear on any Ressuurreexxion cover, right?
>>88320140
Because Marlel loves conflicts, especially among good guys and alien scum.
>>
>>88320149
As long as everyone is concerned, it was him. Only five people know truth.
>>
>>88319144
dammit soule,

why not just admit the governments of the world will not go to war to deal with a problem that affects a minority population that those same governments used to build giant killer robots to kill and force into slave labor or risk the another invasion from the kree who are affiliated with the inhumans.
>>
>>88320172
Wouldn't surprised if beast dies
>>
>>88320437
That's something I want but Marlel never gives me what I want so he'll live.
Fag.
>>
>>88319899
What the fuck is wrong with this colorist reeeee
>>
>>88320906
that looks more like an inker issue
>>
>>88320922
No, it looks like the colorist just discovered HIGH CONTRAST.
>>
>>88320906
Why would he try? It'll sell. My God, it'll sell.
>>
>>88321001
isn't this the series that Marvel literally had to give to stores for free because it was being massively underordered
>>
>>88321034
Just the 0 issue, I think.
>>
>>88321034
Wasn't that DoX? Oh, well. Who cares. It'll sell, anyway. Shitshow that was DoX went pretty well.
And it had worse art.
>>
File: IMG_2092.jpg (186KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2092.jpg
186KB, 500x332px
Inhumans will defend this monstrosity
>>
>>88320140
holy fuck i just remembered that the cosmic cube that became a loli girl still exist in that same time, why didn't they just made her change the cloud?
>>
>>88321155
Steve hates mutants.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.